jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
The tags say "kinetic novel" but also "sandbox". How is that possible? Do you get to make choices in this game?
it's a sandbox in that you need to move around a map to experience the scenes it's a KN in that there aren't any substantive choices or continuing branches, the narrative is the same no matter what you do. There are choices that may lead you to the NTR scene, but you are then taken back to make the "correct" non NTR choice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lipe2410 and Xill

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
1704721189726.png

I think im getting locked here, neither the event at the kithen or the one at the tv room are showing.

And the NTR event keeps triggering

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
been so long i dont even remember the plot of this game anymore ( involving drew ) , is there any way i can get any tldr for that , especially one involving sterling's father

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
I love this game but I have no idea how everyone is related to each other anymore. I wish their was like some kind of family tree or something just to make it easier to understand. Even though it'd probably look more like a bamboo shoot with how verticle it'd be.

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
The entire game is there, you can start a new game and play from Chapter 1.

Ren'Py version was changed to v8.1.3 so that could have a lot to do with it...

BETA versions are usually missing the replay gallery which gets added with the official/final release plus whatever bug fixing needs to be done.

False positive then?

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes