RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I love this game but I have no idea how everyone is related to each other anymore. I wish their was like some kind of family tree or something just to make it easier to understand. Even though it'd probably look more like a bamboo shoot with how verticle it'd be.
Nora is the mother of Keira and of Sterling's father.
Hunter is the father of Ophelia, Alicia and Drew.
Ophelia and Sterling's father had Brenna, Sterling and Catherine together.
Hunter and Drew had sex with Nora and Keira for a while, resulting in Keira becoming pregnant with Lucia (who is thus either Sterling's cousin twice over, or both his cousin and his aunt).

Reactions: BigDilly48

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Nora is the mother of Keira and of Sterling's father.
Hunter is the father of Ophelia, Alicia and Drew.
Ophelia and Sterling's father had Brenna, Sterling and Catherine together.
Hunter and Drew had sex with Nora and Keira for a while, resulting in Keira becoming pregnant with Lucia (who is thus either Sterling's cousin twice over, or both his cousin and his aunt).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roon

Jun 29, 2017
been so long i dont even remember the plot of this game anymore ( involving drew ) , is there any way i can get any tldr for that , especially one involving sterling's father
Here you go buddy:

(Imagine this as epic scrolling text, in the style of a Star Wars introduction)

Ophelia, Aliza and Andrew are siblings. Hunter is their father.
Hunter waits for Ophelia to turn 18 so he can corrupt her, because he's definitely going to care about age of consent kek.
He's not bothered about corrupting Aliza, his other daughter, as she's fat (at the time).
Before he can corrupt Ophelia, she meets David, marries him and gets pregnant with Brenna. Curses.
Then David knocks Ophelia up again, with Sterling. Double curses.
Then David knocks Ophelia up with Catherine. Hunter is quite annoyed now.

Because of Ophelia and Aliza moving out and some reason that I forget, David's sister Keira and David's mother Nora move into Hunters family home. Something about needing to sell their own house? Cost of living? Whatever, not important.
One day Hunter discovers young Andrew jerking off with Keira's underwear and takes the opportunity to say "Hey, you're a pervert, why not learn from me how to corrupt women with drugs and stuff."
Andrew goes along with this, discovers Hunter is not full of shit and, incredibly, can actually do this to women. They work together to corrupt Nora and Keira into becoming nympho exhibitionistic incestuous sluts. Good times.

David discovers this development, walking in on his sister and mother mid-coitus. Bad times.
David beats the shit out of Hunter and threatens him, Hunter promises to leave everyone alone and runs away to corrupt women around the world vowing to return one day. Well done David.
Nora and Keira come to their senses (for now?) and move to Canada, where Keira (pregnant with... probably... Andrew's child) gives birth to Lucia.
Andrew transitions to Drew and carries on applying the techniques Hunter taught him.
Other than David, nobody has any idea what just happened. David is haunted by the idea that his son will one day inherit the magical "Sex God" powers Hunter's bloodline carries (via Ophelia) and treats Sterling poorly as a result.

Fast forward 19 years - Sterling returns home after the death of David and the plot kicks off, with Hunter returning to finish what he originally started - to impregnate Ophelia (which has been his goal all along), also Aliza (as she's lost enough weight Hunter now finds her attractive), also Brenna and Catherine for obvious reasons. Hunter initially tries to corrupt Sterling the same way as Andrew but that fails (see What If number 3 to see the alternate timeline where Sterling agrees).

Sterling later finds his father's diary/letter to him and learns his dad wasn't really a bad dude and felt guilt about his crap treatment of Sterling. He warns Sterling to watch out for Hunter (and Drew) and protect his family from them becoming mind-broken incest sluts. Oh the irony.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Anyone else experiencing rollback issues? I can't progress anything because it says that certain things are missing.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You're telling me. I can't jerk off to blood-related incest so I have to rewrite the new part of the patch, add a "step" in front of everything, fix any logical inconsistencies with my new canon, THEN merge it with my current patch. That generally takes about an hour or two before I can start playing. I miss the days before the patch was mandatory...
Wait what? You do all that to yourself? Damn!

Reactions: FFTW

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
Is this the final update or just a big update? Because I see more content than usual, or am I going crazy? ... lol second Olympic challenge me my laugh XD after brenna win to cat

Jan 7, 2022
I cant download the mandatory patch!
I was able to download without any issues... I hope this is the latest patch for ch-12 beta.

Right? :unsure:

1704727030375.png

Edit - I'm playing for the first time...Someone please confirm if its the right one please because the title says
Chapter 12 - What If 8 Patch.

Now I'm confused if its for the minigames/vol1-8 or for the main one... Thanks in advance...

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
oh god please no, don't force me to touch nora and keira.........please tell me we have a choice.

P.S. We don't...well I liked this game till now. First I'm forced to indulge in a dog cock sucker and now I'm forced to be involved with 2 girls who have a long history of being spit roasted by Hunter and Drew. Total turn off.

P.P.S. I tried to force myself through but then amber admitted to wanting to suck her dad off. Like ffs, I guess it took 12 updates to realize I'm not the target audience here. Would have been nice to know sooner.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes