Malawika

Aug 21, 2020
The new version 12 (mac) does not start. I tried a new game, it doesn't work. Running old saves does not work.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
sad my saves don't work, hope they will work with the release of the full version ch12
If you're tryna save certain scenes, you have to save at the first few frames of the scene for it to not break. Found this out the hard way so I'm fixing all of mine rn

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
Also just a random note (unsure if its a bug), sometimes you'll see other characters faces appear on dialogue for a sliver of time even if they're not in the scene at all. I've seen Brenna and Cath for this, but it may be a bug of blitzing dialogue too fast

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I wonder how the game would have played when Sterling came home and found Ophelia a good few months pregnant.
Then he saw Brenna pushing a baby in a pram.
And then Catherine confirming shes expecting a baby.
Sterling goes too sleep and heres some moaning. He goes into Brennas room and see's HUnter pounding her

Reactions: FFTW and Vexx120

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
been so long i dont even remember the plot of this game anymore ( involving drew ) , is there any way i can get any tldr for that , especially one involving sterling's father
Drew and Sterling's father were fucking, i think maybe before she transitioned but i can't be sure. I think either Sterling or Hunter talks to Ophelia about it

yeahwhatever

Aug 14, 2020
Drew and Sterling's father were fucking, i think maybe before she transitioned but i can't be sure. I think either Sterling or Hunter talks to Ophelia about it
Drew was fucking Sterling's father, as the person above said, but he (at the time) also fucked Nora/Kiera from '98 to 2002 (Around when Sterling was born). If you want info about what she says in this chapter I can provide. Also Sterling thinks that she's basically Hunter 2.0 but just a female

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes