fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
What an oxymoronic comment. The people who PAY for this game wanted the NTR in the first place as show in the polling above so don't come in here saying your opinion matters more then the patreon users because the MAJORITY of them wanted NTR.
We should be clear of the context for that poll: it was referring to the NTR content as already offered, i.e., non-canonical.

So, for example, anyone hoping for impacts to the main storyline by NTR options is probably looking for a different game.

Currently, the NTR scenes are optional and fun, I would offer - the Dev is giving people the ability to choose without impacting the ending by either selection, which I feel is a novel approach to including that type of content and perhaps making different tastes engaged. Like almost everything else in the game, it comes along with a great deal of tongue-in-cheek and that reveals just how seriously it's being taken.

That certainly doesn't minimize their addition to the game's entertainment value, but debates on NTR in this game are currently flying past each other on the inclusion of that content vs the meaning of that content. They are two different points and I feel recognition of this could help keep the noise levels down before it causes issues for the thread.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018
What? Why? Games you sick SOB! Erik? Really? Goddamn you are a sadist! Just think of how many people just had a ptsd episode because of you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope for more content with Ophelia and Aliza in the next update.
I last played it at 0.2 and just started playing it again. My radar turned on when I saw "Derik, which is Erik with a D" and then as soon as his smug face appeared at the door I started yelling at my monitor for at least three minutes.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
i found out who the well hated erick is. but the real question where is chapter six? game ended on chapter five for me.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
have to ask, did you download chapter 6? sorry, it's basically me asking you to turn off and on your pc, but the easiest solutions are sometimes overlooked.

if you are on 0.6, did you end the day with the hourglass to start the new chapter? does the robot have any advice?

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
I thing good game but after finishing playing I think this game is the same as The Tyrant in the story ... if the differences are not far away and I don't understand why the characters for ntr look ugly, for the route not ntr mc thinks of making money to get the girls fixed a few chapters of mc like a fool begging his opponent (ugly face) and the scene cannot be repeated when chapter 6 is over except scene bj. this is just my opinion after playing this game

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i tried to like the tyrant, but the story was boring and the characters were flat. i dont think the 2 can really be compared.

the NTR in both games come out you with different feelings too. so i dont really see how the 2 could be compared.

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
I don't mind kinks. I just prefer that they're optional. I don't care for NTR, but whatever. It's optional, great. Yet I've seen a male goblin stick his dick into a male...centaur? Futa X Girl, Futa x Futa, Futa transformation, Futa x Male. Not into any of those kinks. Why aren't those kinks tagged and why aren't they avoidable? I would choose NTR all fucking day over those other kinks. Nothing wrong if you're into them; just feels like it was forced on me without warning. That's fucked up.

The game is obvious good and fun to play, but those parts...Make it optional or avoidable, please.

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
minotaur.
centaur is half horse.

Sigh. Its not bothering me because it doesn't happen with actual characters.
But it seems you need to do it, dev. Its not like that scene changed story or relationship. Just create... skip button.
Thanks for the correction. Too many LITRPG novels on Kindle for me, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not holding it against the dev for having it in there. I am NOT here to kink shame, I'm playing with the incest patch, ffs, lmao. I'd give it a 5 star review regardless of those inserted kinks, but it will throw other people off if there's no warning or option to skip.

Hm, I should have activated unseen text skips for those night scene. I forgot about that.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
More than 300 patrons of which 41 voted keep ntr. In which universe it is the majority? In this one it is not even one-sixth.
Hahaha. At that point of time patrons was much less.
Actually not so long ago it was lesser than 300. And he also held vote for how peopele playing - with NTR on or off. It was

146 played with on. It doesn't mean that they love NTR. But definetly not against it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I don't think dev made it as kink. More like joke or parody. But it seems he didn't predict that reaction.
People can be weird. They play a game where your trying to fuck your own family before a ball sack parading as a grandfather does it instead but anime futa is crossing a line? haha

Still i get why people would desire content they aint big about turned off but i think because its actually story relevant its not as simple as that - Ophelia enjoying the prospect of incest and getting pregnant in them is another barrier being broken down in her head against things presented to her in real life is my take from the scenes. Sure the game is played up to the trademark humour of the dev but its why it was there. It also showed a dominant side again to her where she punished the girl in the game for the sass - it was already touced on that her fantasy was to be in control based on book club discussions with Azelia. This is story content even if its maybe not the content they want to see (you cant please everyone).

BaelStriker

Feb 14, 2020
So their is no chapter 6? or did my game break because when i did all the task for chapter 5 and got that end when the cut scene is then i have dialog with the old man then go to bed then nothing.
don't know either but you are not alone my game did the same thing as your's

albertosp

Jul 14, 2017
I been religiously browsing this forum for the last 2 years and I dont know how I missed this gem of a game!

Amazing. 9/10

Is not 10/10 just for one reason: I was saving my nut for the part where we fuck the mom, It didnt happend, I got blueballled after 7 hours of gameplay :(

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A great game.

mum looking forward to the next update with its light fun filled story and plenty of sexual escapades.

Well done to the developer. Keep it up.:coffee:

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes