The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I don't entirely disagree with you but I think turning the bear back around was a conscious choice by the MC, a choice I would have liked to been able to make. I would have been satisfied with leaving the bear turned away and letting Kevin suffer while listening. If you ever heard two people you know getting freaky then you'd know it can be disturbing. It would have been as effective but without allowing Kevin to see the show. Again, I am not against the direction but an option to opt out of turning the bear would have been appreciated.
I second this, being able to have a choice when it comes to this would of been nice.

Also I feel like "rubbing kevin's face in it" is a terrible move by the MC. Dude has evidence of them committing incest.
If he truly thinks he has no chance with Aliza anymore, I see him being a little bitch and taking the "If i can't have her, i'll ruin her" route and just posting all the evidence online and ruining her life. We dont need to rub kevin's face in the fact that he has no chance. We need a way to get rid of him permanently. Hunter too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok so i have the patch but where do i put it (i am on mac)
I thought its the same place as Windows, inside the main folder should be a folder called "game" and this is the place most patches go.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This games great and the update was fantastic but there's one complaint I have. The numerous talks and arguments about consent are real mood killers, insert obvious comment about consent in real life but this is a sex game.

When Catherine or Lucia try to force themselves on the MC I don't look forward to the MC preaching to them about how that makes him feel and they should ask first, it kills the mood and doesn't really fit in a game where the guy is fucking everything he can and dry humps his mom when she sleeps.

But update was fantastic

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
The numerous talks and arguments about consent are real mood killers, insert obvious comment about consent in real life but this is a sex game.
What are you talking about? Consent is the main theme of this game. Its the line that MC fear to cross.

And what about dry humps his mom when she sleeps? When did that happened?

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
honestly i like how the MC is turning out, he becoming more confident and assertive (like a god damn man) as well as working on his body. i like how he progressed from a wimpy shy low confidence guy to well... basically a chad... the extra dick length probably helped too

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I've known about this game for some time now and always skipped it but I finally decided too give it a go and it's marvelous! Played all six chapters, the writing is probably the best I've seen, the models are a little over the top in proportions but the animations and facial animations are fantastic! Honestly Ophelia and Brenna are top but Catherine seems out of place and a bit of an ugly duckling, I usually just speed past her dialogue and scenes since she's not my type. Overall I am loving this game, the build up to futures scenes are really nice.

Question: How long does it take for this dev to release updates?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder when Hunter is going to ever give up unless he enjoys the humiliation but it's great that we play a role in interfering with his plans :D The Amber scenes in this update were funny especially when Catherine charges in on them as always the update was great, a good amount of content and humorous as always.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I've known about this game for some time now and always skipped it but I finally decided too give it a go and it's marvelous! Played all six chapters, the writing is probably the best I've seen, the models are a little over the top in proportions but the animations and facial animations are fantastic! Honestly Ophelia and Brenna are top but Catherine seems out of place and a bit of an ugly duckling, I usually just speed past her dialogue and scenes since she's not my type. Overall I am loving this game, the build up to futures scenes are really nice.

Question: How long does it take for this dev to release updates?
Your missing out if you skip the Catherine dialogs. IMO Catherine is the funniest character in the game.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Love the fact if u intentionally try to do ntr route if you don’t help out the ladies then u see what that zombie looking human name Hunter does to them and then u replay the last scene where you fuck him over Hahahahahahaha. There is a funny ass NTR scene where Hunter is making out with the mother and Catherine walk in on them then 5 second later she snaps and burn the fucking house down with you and everyone else in it.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Love the fact if u intentionally try to do ntr route if you don’t help out the ladies then u see what that zombie looking human name Hunter does to them and then u replay the last scene where you fuck him over Hahahahahahaha. There is a funny ass NTR scene where Hunter is making out with the mother and Catherine walk in on them then 5 second later she snaps and burn the fucking house down with you and everyone else in it.
That girl… hot damn!

I've come to realize that I'm playing this all wrong by working against Gramps. I guess I'll restart on the next update and actively pursue the NTR content. Hadn't realized there actually were so many bad endings to experience. Thanks for being the last straw. Much appreciated. :giggle:

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
I wanna know the game I knew the story was fake
left right left right. Ophelia's character say where to go when Lucia's character is giving MC the BJ.

it's not a real game. rather, it's scene from a game, but the story she is telling is made up. the CG is just there to give us a picture to look at.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes