Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So

This means recovering from oil splashing is the end of 0.6 update??
Yes. That will be the transition scene from 0.6 to 0.7 so you may want to save while it's still playing. At least that's what I did with the last scene on the 0.5 update and I seamlessly advanced into 0.6 once it dropped (without skipping a full day or anything like that).

Reactions: Light9717

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Reactions: Vegasyy

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
2 months and 20~ days has been the average

just round up and expect 3 months to be safe.

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
The one thing that upsets me was game night. Only one event with MC, Brenna and Cat and it was not even a game.
I like game nights and yes, it propably won't be hot untill all participants would be more open. But still... one event. When i saw that was green, i was sad.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The one thing that upsets me was game night. Only one event with MC, Brenna and Cat and it was not even a game.
I like game nights and yes, it propably won't be hot untill all participants would be more open. But still... one event. When i saw that was green, i was sad.
To be honest, it's still better than doing the first event and then see that message saying "you need X, Y and Z at whatever to continue". At least we're now properly teased that something big will be coming.

svvaga

Aug 23, 2019
So the game doesn't let the father do what he wants? because the game makes me start over when I let it

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes