Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So the game doesn't let the father do what he wants? because the game makes me start over when I let it
OP said:
The NTR tag is there to let you know that this game features NTR in the noncanonical bad endings.
Letting Hunter have his way with any of the ladies is considered to be a noncanonical bad end. It will be shown to you but afterwards you'll be given the chance (as in forced) to pick the other choice thus continuing with the story.

Reactions: svvaga

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no, any scene where hunter gets the girl is considered a bad end. he DOES however, get further with each girl as you get to later chapters.

without spoiler though, if you are a NTR fan, he does have sex with a few women.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Started playing this last night due to someone I was chatting with on Discord, and as of just 5 minutes ago, saved at the beginning of Chapter 4! This shit has me rolling all over the place! The humor is great, and there are so many various references (such as the one to "Princess Bride"), that I can't help but enjoy it! The characters are all very well written to the point you either like them a lot (MC and the Ladies), or you really want to see a certain someone get their eventual comeuppance....Figure at this rate, will be caught up by...tomorrow evening?! I do like being able to shut off the NTR, not my thing, so hats off for the option, and really curious to see how much further/more updates this will go. I do enjoy stopping the bastage, feels good. Thanks for an enjoyable game! Looking forward to saying more when I've finished Chapter 6!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Started playing this last night due to someone I was chatting with on Discord, and as of just 5 minutes ago, saved at the beginning of Chapter 4! This shit has me rolling all over the place! The humor is great, and there are so many various references (such as the one to "Princess Bride"), that I can't help but enjoy it! The characters are all very well written to the point you either like them a lot (MC and the Ladies), or you really want to see a certain someone get their eventual comeuppance....Figure at this rate, will be caught up by...tomorrow evening?! I do like being able to shut off the NTR, not my thing, so hats off for the option, and really curious to see how much further/more updates this will go. I do enjoy stopping the bastage, feels good. Thanks for an enjoyable game! Looking forward to saying more when I've finished Chapter 6!
The humor in this one is fantastic. And although I'm more into sharing (like the scene in Deliverance for instance) than actual NTR I do like the way it's handled and will surely restart a bad-endings playthrough once the next update drops. Those endings do share some of the general tone and humor of the game after all. And seeing as the game rolls back itself they're more interludes than endings really.

Well done What? Why? Games! Very well done!

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I do like being able to shut off the NTR, not my thing, so hats off for the option
If you like the overall tone of the game, do the NTR routes. They're bad endings that send you back to the choice, so you don't have to worry about a thing, but trust me, they're worth it.

Reactions: Hordragg

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If the oke want's to share the videos he has over you, man up and take it. Hopefully Kevin will enjoy his new life on a sex offender list while looking for a new place to live after Aliz kicks him out and presses charges.
Yes, who cares if the reputation of your aunt gets ruined and gets fired from her teaching job, right?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
He threatened to send them to the MC's mom, so the aunts rep wouldn't be ruined nor would she be fired. Even so, that's better than letting some creep perv over her, especially one living in the same fucking house.

Besides even it it did get out, the school would have no grounds to fire her, as it was not a student or anything to do with them. Rather a nice little civil case for her to profit from if they did.

But yeah rep > safety and shit right? :FacePalm:
Last time I checked incest was still illegal unless they live in an alternate reality where it isn't.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Besides even it it did get out, the school would have no grounds to fire her, as it was not a student or anything to do with them. Rather a nice little civil case for her to profit from if they did.
Oh, you have no idea how the real world works, do you?

Reactions: Aelth

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018

But yeah rep > safety and shit right? :FacePalm:
People have been fired from jobs for posting offensive and/or controversial content on public media to maintain the reputation of their employer before, being publicly exposed as participating in an incestuous relationship could be a justification for the school firing her. Assuming this is the U.S. and she's in a teacher's union, that might be a slight obstacle to firing her outright, but I don't imagine it would be too hard for them to give a justifiable reason, like immoral conduct unbecoming of an educator or to ensure the safety of the children from a potential sexual predator. There's enough of a gray area for the school to take action, and then what's her response, file a civil suit to get her job back?

Reactions: Aelth

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think this warrants the "suspension of disbelief" moment. i mean, it's power vacuum, THIS is what were gonna complain about being too unreal?

remember when Catherine became a snake to give a BJ?

Hunter's dick size AND his age? he wouldn't have enough blood for his heart.

how fast MC got jacked and his dick problem?

point is, you either just go with it and believe everything or you cherry pick things you don't agree with and become a hypocrite to the others

erlofcockwood

Mar 1, 2019
Does the name of the devs - What? Why? Games - somehow relate to the expressions of the characters?
I mean the character models look so great, their faces are great and then they do all these extreme deformations with their faces? QQ

• Haha
Reactions: Junduin
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes