Jake997

Sep 23, 2018
Anyone willing to share mandatory patch? I can't download it from mega because I exceeded my transfer limit

Mildred_Rain

Jul 30, 2022
*Edit* I've removed the link to the beta patch since the public build is now available and it requires a different patch.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jake997

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
I was waiting for this update full of hope and.... this comes out. I hate the fact that I don't like this game anymore. Too much lesbian stuff for me to enjoy :( It feels like every story line goes in the direction of lesbian at this point.
As much as I enjoy this game, it bothers me that almost all of the women in it are suddenly bi! Like what the actual F*CK! I get that its a cop out for most devs but c'mon!

This sh*t came of it came out of nowhere and wasn't implimented organically.

And I swear Mallory is a straight-up lesbian now! Her sudden thirst for p*ssy is disturbing.

Can't even blame the weird sh*t Hunter is putting in the vents cause its also happening outside of the house.

I don't know what's going on in the dev's brain but it needs to calm down.
A shame because the game was good up till the point where everyone became bi, this game was always a joke but now it's just a bad joke, being repeated by 99.99% of devs.

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone willing to share mandatory patch? I can't download it from mega because I exceeded my transfer limit
Not sure if this is the one, I downloaded the only thing in the OP's Lewd Patcher link

thatoneguy256

Aug 8, 2018
You, sir, have inspired me to take learning DAZ more seriously. I picked it up as hobby from a friend that is creating a VN but after playing all this time, I want to see if I can do it. Read some of your earlier comments and other people's comments on creation of your characters to learn what I could. But keep killing it! Your characters, story, animations, everything is amazing. Hopefully can get to your skill level one day. Cheers!

Reactions: Pervinator

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Another great chapter. Despite a few limitations here and there, like the emphasis on out-of-nowhere girl-on-girl action and Catherine turning into a comic relief character, it's still one of the best adult games out there; easily in my top five. The fact that there are about 15 pages of games with higher ratings on this site is insane.

Brenna trying to claim the MC for herself at every opportunity and Lucia coming through against Mr Potato Head were the highlights.

Looking forward to the mother of all updates whenever it drops.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Considering the game is in beta version as of yet, it's safe to say it's not fully finished because Dev isn't working on the next update this means this update is going towards a 11 months mark and still I didn't saw anyone here being blown out by the size of it, some are actually complaining about something missing. So what's deal with all that double time double the content bulshit that was thrown when the update was delayed?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Considering the game is in beta version as of yet, it's safe to say it's not fully finished because Dev isn't working on the next update this means this update is going towards a 11 months mark and still I didn't saw anyone here being blown out by the size of it, some are actually complaining about something missing. So what's deal with all that double time double the content bulshit that was thrown when the update was delayed?
Maybe it was over-hyped, but if you do a quick comparison of size and number of files you'd see that adding chapter 12 has increased the size of the game by roughly 25% overall. That seems pretty big to me.
math.gif

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes