Guts97

Oct 2, 2021
There will be one of the following things in the next updates?
*Erotic asphyxiation, not necrophilia, although there was something with hunter and cath hahaha
*BDSM (spanking and whipping)
*Hunter's wife, any image or animation and maybe his mother
Am I Nostradamus or what the fuck? ok now fulfill my other wishes I order you WWG

• Haha
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I still havenae played this yet, (waiting for the full version 12) but I have only 2 questions right now, both invoving Drew.

First question. From what I've red here, Is Drew trans?

Second question. If yes, Is there any plans to add Drew to the harem?

Reactions: Wandering Bird

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I still havenae played this yet, (waiting for the full version 12) but I have only 2 questions right now, both invoving Drew.

1. She's a futa.

2. Her scenes are part of the bad ends which makes them non-canon, for her to be the part of the harem is far fetched.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
1. She's a futa.

2. Her scenes are part of the bad ends which makes them non-canon, for her to be the part of the harem is far fetched.
Fair enough, I just love trans & futa, and when I see the tag on almost any game I see here, the only thoughts that run through my head are, can I romance them or submit to them.

Oh well, it's not a deal breaker, beautiful girls with NTR turned OFF awaits!!!
When the full version of CH12 is released.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

I'm even afraid to imagine myself in a harem of a trance who is... ummm... in the body is guy :rolleyes:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Fair enough, I just love trans & futa, and when I see the tag on almost any game I see here, the only thoughts that run through my head are, can I romance them or submit to them.

Oh well, it's not a deal breaker, beautiful girls with NTR turned OFF awaits!!!
When the full version of CH12 is released.
So you're one of the Scotsmen always carrying a mirror to check up other Scotsmen's kilts?

bakka

Mar 4, 2018
when I throw. This gives me a summary of everything that happened...then it stops. no continue or other. anyone have the solution?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes