Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Not sure if this is like a glitch or something but I have this thing that happens where random characters faces will appear in the bottom left corner. In this clip it's drew but sometimes it's Brenna Hunter or Eva one time. I blacked out the rest of the screen so as not to spoil anything from chapter 12. Was wondering if this happens to anyone else?
View attachment Power Vacuum.mp4

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Also, wait, isn't
Not sure if this is like a glitch or something but I have this thing that happens where random characters faces will appear in the bottom left corner. In this clip it's drew but sometimes it's Brenna Hunter or Eva one time. I blacked out the rest of the screen so as not to spoil anything from chapter 12. Was wondering if this happens to anyone else?
View attachment 3250394
It happens with Lucia for me, as in once in a while Lucia flashes as a speaking face for a couple seconds. I rationalised it as her living in the walls like the Gremlin she is.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
50/50 troll or he is just that insecure, can't ever be sure on this site.
if you dig through a few pages of some harem game threads, you will encounter very extreme levels of insecurity on this site
90% sure he's a troll he has written dumber stuff in other game threads that got deleted because he got offensive when someone didn't agree with him

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
View attachment 3250394
This is a known issue that was discussed on the discord and apparently it happened after WWG updated his version of renpy. He is looking into it.

Reactions: Ryno890

HonkaX2

Dec 18, 2022
View attachment 3250394

Dan "Toasty" Forden
This is a known issue that was discussed on the discord and apparently it happened after WWG updated his version of renpy. He is looking into it.

That's a Dan "Toasty" Forden egg ROFL

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
I'm trying to use someone's save, but this comes up when i try to load, anyone have any idea why it wouldn't be working? I have the mandatory patch merged with game folder already

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.koga3.powervacuum/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.koga3.powervacuum/1-1-LT1.save'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4457, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 53, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 770, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 368, in run
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 807, in load
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 522, in load
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 286, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/zipfile.py", line 1239, in __init__
IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.koga3.powervacuum/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.koga3.powervacuum/1-1-LT1.save'

Reason #1 - I'm trying to use someone's save
Reason #2 - IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.koga3.powervacuum/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.koga3.powervacuum/1-1-LT1.save'

You're trying to use someone else's save that was located in a different directory path on their phone. Power Vacuum is trying to run a save which doesn't exist in the file path it loads it's saves from on your phone. Fix it.

Reactions: Yo_da

bakka

Mar 4, 2018
I downloaded the game, no save works, and is there anything new? because I have the impression that there is nothing to do, only dialogue

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes