Dec 5, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has tried to patch 12b on Android but i loaded a full save from patched version 10 and the names were there as if 12b was patched.
Might be worth looking at if you have an older save.

dDikb_dDikb

Mar 15, 2022
i found this game about 6 months ago. i played it. i love this game so far.
and i finished ch.12 just now. oh i have some skip lucia-keira-drew ntr path. i will see that path later.

in game stat, Ophelia, Catherine, Brenna, Lucia only they are 4 lovepoint stat.
so i'm wondering what will happen for MC and other girls don't have lovepoint stat. like Tiff, Flora, Keira, Eva, Mal... so on.

i was guessing Tiff will be wife and others in "Open" sort of. but after ch12 i have no idea at all.

BTW, i got vibe that this game will ending ch13 after ch12 playing. i hope i'm wrong. i want at least ch15 or more some.

Aug 12, 2020
I'm trying to use someone's save, but this comes up when i try to load, anyone have any idea why it wouldn't be working? I have the mandatory patch merged with game folder already

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.koga3.powervacuum/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.koga3.powervacuum/1-1-LT1.save'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4457, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 53, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 770, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 368, in run
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 807, in load
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 522, in load
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 286, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/zipfile.py", line 1239, in __init__
IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.koga3.powervacuum/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.koga3.powervacuum/1-1-LT1.save'
I have this same problem. Someone help, pls.

dDikb_dDikb

Mar 15, 2022
in my opinion about Drew. well, hunter brainwashed Drew obviously. i suspect Drew become trans because of it.
specialy dick without sperms. physicaly no balls. just like one of bad ending MC become 99.99 percent woman.
Drew said to hunter, MC is weakest, most friendly, no-threat obstacle ever in Drew's experience. something like that.

it means Drew is badnews for MC at least. Drew has resource just like hunter. very resourceful and very manipulative.

if Drew true herself known by others. in this condition maybe MC can be family with her. MC is family member to Drew.
Drew not care about MC, but no-threat. so open to possibility became family to Drew at least.

but personaly Drew is he. not she. he behave like man with disguised. causing by Hunter, no turning back, i suspert.

btw bad ending MC become 99.99 percent woman. in this path no Drew in it. just pop-up in my head.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
in my opinion about Drew. well, hunter brainwashed Drew obviously. i suspect Drew become trans because of it.
specialy dick without sperms. physicaly no balls. just like one of bad ending MC become 99.99 percent woman.
Drew said to hunter, MC is weakest, most friendly, no-threat obstacle ever in Drew's experience. something like that.

it means Drew is badnews for MC at least. Drew has resource just like hunter. very resourceful and very manipulative.

if Drew true herself known by others. in this condition maybe MC can be family with her. MC is family member to Drew.
Drew not care about MC, but no-threat. so open to possibility became family to Drew at least.

but personaly Drew is he. not she. he behave like man with disguised. causing by Hunter, no turning back, i suspert.

btw bad ending MC become 99.99 percent woman. in this path no Drew in it. just pop-up in my head.
You accurately described my thoughts a little, as I said earlier, it’s impossible for Drew to JUST become a good support for Mc, because as you said, his manipulative skills work well, he (she) calmly instills trust in Mc’s family and does not considers him a dangerous threat and then BANG, Drew includes his plan in the confrontation to win all the girls at will... I hope while Drew and Hunter consider Mc a weak threat, Mc will give them an unexpected blow... I think it’s time for Mc to stand up tough for yourself and for your family and not to be so naive... we hope that Dev will create a good confrontation

Reactions: Leongen43

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Everyone also needs to play the "What If" volumes 1 through 8 that are downloadable from the 1st page OP to REALLY get the full effect of the game. :KEK:

Trust me. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW and DD69-1

andrei1988

Sep 16, 2017
is it me or is the last patch broken . I`ve tried to load several of my previous saves and it keeps crashing . ( I`ve tried downloading from multiple sources and still the same result) .

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
is it me or is the last patch broken . I`ve tried to load several of my previous saves and it keeps crashing . ( I`ve tried downloading from multiple sources and still the same result) .
game worked fine on my end, does starting a new game work? if so your save is broken.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I know Sterling is supposed to represent a more loving/innocent type of sex, but goddamn we’re almost at the end of the story and it’s still tragic watching him fuck.

When Hunter’s on the scene, the guy drips pure lust into someone’s ear, making them confess their deepest depravities and give up everything for cock. It’s some of the nastiest, hottest smut on the site.

When Sterling's on the scene, it’s like watching The Big Bang Theory fuck. The dude is 14 inches deep in someone and he’s cracking puns like he’s waiting for the laugh track or woo-hooing like an idiot.

I think it stands out even more this chapter because the “innocent/loving” façade is falling off. He’s plowed every woman in the story now and had no emotional connection with over half of them. At this point, he’s just a fuckboy who can’t fuck (even if his magic dick makes anyone multiorgasmic).
You perfectly described my issue with this game

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Because my version must be corrupted. Well, I haven't seen anything like that. Send a print.
No.
I gave explicit description, and other people are saying the same thing to you that I am.
Download the whole thing again, or wait until the full version releases.

Reactions: TGafy
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes