BOWmfs

Nov 20, 2022
I see. I made the change, but it didn't take effect. I think the thumbnails above the quick menu could be interfering, preventing the text from expanding. I tried it with another game, and it works, but not with this one.
nah i somehow manage to keep playin despite that and didnt even give thanks for the update
sorry bruh and thanks again for the mod

Reactions: Stteven1

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
Is it possible to turn on NTR on an existing save? With console commands, maybe? If not, can anyone fetch me an NTR-enabled save from the start of CH12?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
In order to “Acquit Sterling as a good guy,” did he do anything bad? :HideThePain:

I don’t even remember if Sterling did any bad things (if, of course, you mean that he fucks with everyone?) in theory, Sterling was initially the only one who resisted (if I haven’t forgotten anything)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have nothing against your opinion. everyone has their own suggestion, since I haven’t played chapter 12 yet, I’ll wait for the right moment... but I have a feeling that Drew has his(her) own motives against Sterling even if everyone thinks that he(she) supports Sterling... although I can’t say anything for sure say, but Drew has, as far as I remember, 3 or 4 bad endings, right? then he(her) can't just become a good person like that... maybe he(her) has plans, or maybe I'm wrong

Reactions: Leongen43

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
HELP!HELP!HELP! SOCORRO! ME AJUDA NESSA CARALHA!
I can't play chapter 12. I start chapter 11 and when I reach the end of the chapter the game is over.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
I have nothing against your opinion. everyone has their own suggestion, since I haven’t played chapter 12 yet, I’ll wait for the right moment... but I have a feeling that Drew has his(her) own motives against Sterling even if everyone thinks that he(she) supports Sterling... although I can’t say anything for sure say, but Drew has, as far as I remember, 3 or 4 bad endings, right? then he(her) can't just become a good person like that... maybe he(her) has plans, or maybe I'm wrong
Drew actually against Hunter method using drugs to family for his corruptly moral plan but kinda using the same method when kinda hit the wall cant get his/her family to agreed with it.(can see bad ending example with brenna or tiff).and i guess Drew are morally corrupt but cant stand using drugs if can whilst Hunter goes all the way corrupt.thats my opinion.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Yo_da

Jul 21, 2020
I'm trying to use someone's save, but this comes up when i try to load, anyone have any idea why it wouldn't be working? I have the mandatory patch merged with game folder already

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.koga3.powervacuum/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.koga3.powervacuum/1-1-LT1.save'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3499, in interact
  File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4457, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
  File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 53, in event
  File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 770, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 368, in run
  File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 807, in load
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 522, in load
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 286, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/zipfile.py", line 1239, in __init__
IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.koga3.powervacuum/files/../../../../Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.koga3.powervacuum/1-1-LT1.save'

Reactions: renegado72
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes