Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Work on your quotes...
1704849428086.png

You want me to prove that she participated in two threesomes, with Sterling balls deep in her in both?
Given how linear this game is, you can't not have seen her other two sex scenes that were threesomes... Unless you didn't play it yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Proof enough for you, or you going to keep bullshitting us?

I feel like if this forum had some pop-up with a FAQ or requirements when you post a comment this thread would be half as long
Nah, the same ones who don't read the OP would just click away from the popup as quickly as they could without reading it.

What the fuck is everyone's problem with Sterling? People would rather see some fatass or old bastard hell even a fucking dog fuck the girls rather than him. What's with all this vindictiveness toward Sterling?
Who's this "everyone" you're talking about?
All I see is a few expected and regular cuckolding enthusiasts who are enjoying what little there is in the game for them to enjoy that others don't.

:EDIT:
Cheers for pointing out the slip Only1P (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Only1P

Mildred_Rain

Jul 30, 2022
You want my entire save folder? SURE. :LOL:

The saves around page 70 are reserved for certain What If episodes. Skip those.

*Edit* I've removed the link to the save folder since many of the save files I had broke with the latest official release or loaded to a point different than the one shown in the thumbnail. I'll probably replay the game and redo my saves and upload them sometime in the future.

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
What the fuck is everyone's problem with Sterling? People would rather see some fatass or old bastard hell even a fucking dog fuck the girls rather than him. What's with all this vindictiveness toward Sterling?
People play and like what's relatable to them or what they desire to be.

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
You want my entire save folder? SURE. :LOL:

The saves around page 70 are reserved for certain What If episodes. Skip those.

I LOVE flipping through multiple pages of save files. Can't lie and say I don't do it every time I play a VN.

Mildred_Rain

Jul 30, 2022
Just keep in mind that some old saves might not work with the beta version of the game. All the saves for chapter 12 should work though.

Mildred_Rain

Jul 30, 2022
It's a beta. The gallery isn't accessible until the dev releases the public version of the game. That's why it doesn't work.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It just feels like Chapter 12 is broken. You can't even access the Gallery for chapter 12 without it crashing. I appreciate you sharing your saves with all of us though! You're a hero!
Hmm is chapter 12 broken? You probably forgot that this is a beta version? in beta there are no galleries or anything related to the full version... :WeSmart:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Work on your quotes...
View attachment 3248492

You want me to prove that she participated in two threesomes, with Sterling balls deep in her in both?
Given how linear this game is, you can't not have seen her other two sex scenes that were threesomes... Unless you didn't play it yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Proof enough for you, or you going to keep bullshitting us?

Nah, the same ones who don't read the OP would just click away from the popup as quickly as they could without reading it.

Who's this "everyone" you're talking about?
All I see is a few expected and regular cuckolding enthusiasts who are enjoying what little there is in the game for them to enjoy that others don't.
Flora* I know Ophelia made that mistake you don’t have to repeat it:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes