Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I know Sterling is supposed to represent a more loving/innocent type of sex, but goddamn we’re almost at the end of the story and it’s still tragic watching him fuck.

When Hunter’s on the scene, the guy drips pure lust into someone’s ear, making them confess their deepest depravities and give up everything for cock. It’s some of the nastiest, hottest smut on the site.

When Sterling's on the scene, it’s like watching The Big Bang Theory fuck. The dude is 14 inches deep in someone and he’s cracking puns like he’s waiting for the laugh track or woo-hooing like an idiot.

I think it stands out even more this chapter because the “innocent/loving” façade is falling off. He’s plowed every woman in the story now and had no emotional connection with over half of them. At this point, he’s just a fuckboy who can’t fuck (even if his magic dick makes anyone multiorgasmic).
Valid points. As we get close to the end, I'm wondering what kind of person Sterling will become. He was motivated initially by familial love and protectiveness, but now it seems that he's essentially a champion of hedonism and free love (as long as other men aren't involved). I appreciate that he's gradually increased the dirty talk, but as you point out he still doesn't compare to Hunter in this regard.

Sterling's basically what Hunter could have been, if Hunter hadn't resorted to sinister methods due to his unattractiveness. Hunter basically has to be nasty to get women excited, while Sterling can rely on his good looks. In a way, the entire story is one long "bad end" for Hunter, now that we know he wasn't always hideous, and it begs the question how the women's feelings might change if Sterling became disfigured or something (which is sort of explored in some bad ends).

Sterling is also walking an ethical fine line, and playing with fire if people he's affecting don't share his philosophy. It's lucky for him that Caspian was a willing cuckold, otherwise Sterling's fears of revenge may have been realized. It's perhaps even more lucky that all the women eventually come around to his polygamous lifestyle, and don't feel possessive or threatened by the others.

I'm not sure how I want the story to end. I assume it's going to be a big happy harem where everyone fucks everyone (minus Hunter and possibly Drew), but I don't know how satisfying that would be from a narrative perspective. I assume the dev still has another plot twist or two planned, so I guess we'll see.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Valid points. As we get close to the end, I'm wondering what kind of person Sterling will become. He was motivated initially by familial love and protectiveness, but now it seems that he's essentially a champion of hedonism and free love (as long as other men aren't involved). I appreciate that he's gradually increased the dirty talk, but as you point out he still doesn't compare to Hunter in this regard.

Sterling's basically what Hunter could have been, if Hunter hadn't resorted to sinister methods due to his unattractiveness. Hunter basically has to be nasty to get women excited, while Sterling can rely on his good looks. In a way, the entire story is one long "bad end" for Hunter, now that we know he wasn't always hideous, and it begs the question how the women's feelings might change if Sterling became disfigured or something (which is sort of explored in some bad ends).

Sterling is also walking an ethical fine line, and playing with fire if people he's affecting don't share his philosophy. It's lucky for him that Caspian was a willing cuckold, otherwise Sterling's fears of revenge may have been realized. It's perhaps even more lucky that all the women eventually come around to his polygamous lifestyle, and don't feel possessive or threatened by the others.

I'm not sure how I want the story to end. I assume it's going to be a big happy harem where everyone fucks everyone (minus Hunter and possibly Drew), but I don't know how satisfying that would be from a narrative perspective. I assume the dev still has another plot twist or two planned, so I guess we'll see.
Nice point of view. I’m a little offended by the fact that Sterling’s story is somehow slightly weaker than Hunter’s story... although I hope there is still hope for an interesting Sterling plot... I would like something more interesting than the usual harem... I mean the first one where Sterling and his family won against Hunter, the second where now all LI are pregnant and the sexual adventure slowly begins, you can enjoy the scene of each of them... and the third, where Sterling already has children and he himself is already a grown man and his sexual adventure continues further... sounds like option :unsure:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is this a Cuckold game?. I mean the MC either stops or allows a perverted ass to corrupt the family. If the MC were the girls it would be more up my alley. Being Cucked,boo. Doing the cuckolding a lot less humiliating

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Just finished playing Chapter 12, let me tell you it was AMAZING!
dartred don't know if you remember (on discord) but I ended up being right about Catherine figuring out about the AC.
All the sex scenes were amazing and THANKS to WWG for making my dream scene come true (Ophelia and Brenna). Keira is now in my top 5 girls rank.
For the bad ends, it was all perfect, would have liked it more if we got to see pregnant sex with Ophelia and Brenna. I'm glad Hunter's method are getting a bit darker now, hoping Chapter 13 bad end or final end is more dark.
While playing the ending plot I went through several heart attacks thinking it was going to end at the point where Ophelia asks Sterling to leave, glad that Drew is now on our side.
I've not played chapter 12 yet. But you said that Drew is on our side now. But is it true of is she trying to trick us.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So my review of chapter 12 (spoilers) :
Not the place for reviews.
That's what the review tab is for...
1704834176736.png

Also if you're concerned about spoilers there's two different ways of concealing.

Tools along the top of the text box, 3 dots - "Insert" and choose either "Inline Spoiler" that looks like this or "Spoiler" that looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a compressed version?
There is, and search works just fine.

1704834743848.png

All those posts there are the ones from the most recent release (current Beta) that have that word in them.
I'm not repeating that word in the text of this post, because quoting/replying directly to you is enough to have this very post appear in the search results now...

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
So my review of chapter 12 (spoilers) :

First of all, the good : This game is better than any other I've ever played from this site. The writing is good, the humor is near perfect, it's a good balance of fetish/fantasy and believability, the renders are great, the amount of content is satisfaying. The vanilla path was the best part of this update, the game started as a slow burn and now it's time for the pay off. And this one is pretty satisfaying, the numerous threesome, Sterling being a much more skilled seducer made it for great hot content.

On the downside, the NTR part of chapter 12 were less satisfaying here for me. You see, Hunter, Drew or Kevin having sex with Brenna Ophelia and Catherine is only a part of the NTR appeal, it's the fact that they are being taken away from Sterling that's part of the charm of the game. And here :

1. The kevin NTR is devoid of any Cucking of Sterling, the MC is barely present at all. Yes we can technically imagine him off screen but if we have to imagine, it takes away from the pleasure of havingthe game bringing it to us. So while his scene is not bad, it's lacking in that aspects.

2. It's the same thing for Drew NTR, Sterling having Lucia and Keira taken away from him is too minimal. It only happens in the beginning and there is nothing sexual yet.

3. Now the Hunter NTR is the "best" in that aspects for this chapter BUT it's a bit too similar to the one we had in chapter 11, Sterling was genderbended and had a chip to make him mind controlled. Here he is stuck in an AI and help Hunter seduce his girls but the thing is we don't see his suffering, it's only hinted at the end.

We don't have enough time to see and experience Sterling seeing his loved ones being taken away from him.

So WWG, if you ever see my review, just know that you've made amazing works with this update and I am still eager to see the sequel to it. I am trying to be as constructive as I can be in my criticism.

If you want I have a few ideas that I can share and you are free to take them or ignore them as it pleases you.
I thought Kevin's ending was well done, but it would've been fun to let it play out just a little more showing Kevin step up as a father to his and Ophelia's child. The icing on the cake would've been seeing Sterling's reaction to Kevin becoming his new dad. :LOL:

I have mixed feelings about Lucia's ending. I don't think I'd even call it a "bad" ending, it seemed like everyone got to be happy and nothing nefarious occurred. Sterling may have "lost" Lucia, but I'd imagine they'd still be DTF if they visited each other, and I doubt Drew or Keira would've been opposed to it.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I thought Kevin's ending was well done, but it would've been fun to let it play out just a little more showing Kevin step up as a father to his and Ophelia's child. The icing on the cake would've been seeing Sterling's reaction to Kevin becoming his new dad. :LOL:

I have mixed feelings about Lucia's ending. I don't think I'd even call it a "bad" ending, it seemed like everyone got to be happy and nothing nefarious occurred. Sterling may have "lost" Lucia, but I'd imagine they'd still be DTF if they visited each other, and I doubt Drew or Keira would've been opposed to it.
Yeah that's precisely what was missing in the kevin ending, the reaction of Sterling seeing his mother taken away from her by a guy who was once considered a joke. It doesn't need to be an overly dark ending, just a humourous one where Kevin cuckold Sterling. Some archknowledgment and visual reaction from the MC to such a thing happening would make for a much better bad ends.

For Drew I agree with you that it's not such a bad ending Lucia and Keira being taken way from Sterling isn't such a depressing bad ends as it's much healthier relationship than with Hunter... BUT it kind of take way from the NTR aspects of this game.

All of that said I don't really care about drew, her scene doesn't change anything for me on a subjective level because I was never a fan of the character.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes, seems true, at the end she helps Sterling
Taking into account the fact that Drew has the so-called “Bad Endings”, he may be playing his game, supposedly supporting Sterling... although of course I’m not against her help, I can’t say for sure yet, I haven’t played chapter 12 yet, maybe I will have a different opinion )))

Mildred_Rain

Jul 30, 2022
I think the reason the Drew ending is bad is not because she ends up with two of the girls, but because without Lucia, Sterling cannot beat Hunter. We saw the ending of chapter 12, so something close to that must happen if Lucia leaves. Although, it would have been nice to have a quick look at the Sterling situation to confirm it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah that's precisely what was missing in the kevin ending, the reaction of Sterling seeing his mother taken away from her by a guy who was once considered a joke. It doesn't need to be an overly dark ending, just a humourous one where Kevin cuckold Sterling. Some archknowledgment and visual reaction from the MC to such a thing happening would make for a much better bad ends.

For Drew I agree with you that it's not such a bad ending Lucia and Keira being taken way from Sterling isn't such a depressing bad ends as it's much healthier relationship than with Hunter... BUT it kind of take way from the NTR aspects of this game.

All of that said I don't really care about drew, her scene doesn't change anything for me on a subjective level because I was never a fan of the character.
Who took Lucia and Keira away from Sterling?

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes