Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Wait, you trying to say that you prefer Ophelia solo then the threesomes we got?
That's pure insanity, those scenes were the highlight of this Ch

If I was nitpicking, then I might say there were a tad much missionary, 7/12 sex scenes were missionary, I would expect more unique positions going forward,I think dev had some trouble with posing more complex positions in animation frames you can see a lil lack of originality and recycling, but again that's nitpicking, this chapter was trully great...

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I didnt get the bestiality. I remember seeing before in an earlier chapter, but when I tried to go back to one of those saves and load it, I just got errors. Not sure whats going on. Am I just going to have to start a new playthrough?
Chapter 12 BETA is supposed to only be the twelfth chapter. Once beta is over and full release of Ch.1-12 is released as one, your older saves might work.
the chapter 12 page of the gallery crashes the game
Downloaded the latest update and it's like a fast forward,shortend version of the game,why ? I started from the begenning...
So is it just me, or are the memories from Chapter 12 not working? Because sadge
Again, Chapter 12 BETA is not the final release. The gallery will work with the full release.

• Haha
Reactions: Fappable One

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Wait, you trying to say that you prefer Ophelia solo then the threesomes we got?
That's pure insanity, those scenes were the highlight of this Ch
Beyond insane. I actually had to skip that scene. The animation itself was hot but the dialog AGAIN WITH THE GOD DAMN DIALOGUE it was so bad I actually skipped the scene entirely rather than pull out a fucking thesaurus

...all that being said I did enjoy most of the scenes, mostly because they were all very spicy bad ends and Ive finally gotten to a point where I dont care about the weird ass choices in character development and just focus on the situation itself and the ctrl key prepared

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
OH also not sure if this was a bug or not and if its already been mentioned, my apologies, but in the second half of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene Im not getting any animation but I definitely feel like theres supposed to be some there?

scavenge

Oct 24, 2017
Good update, the bugs are pretty minimal.

The game is running into the issue of nothing really happening at this point. The scenes are all good but the corruption already peaked last chapter and now it's just "how many different characters can we get to have sex with each other?". Which is fine, but i think the game needs to be wrapped up next or after next chapter. It's starting to lose the most important part of an adult game, which is context.

Darzze

Oct 1, 2017
Just played this game for the first time. Its fucking awesome...why i didnt see it earlier
How much time it takes to produce each chapter?

Potatolord12345

Mar 19, 2020
So I've played the game before and it was a sandbox, now it's just a kinetic novel and there is no options I can chose or anything, am I missing something?

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes