pahub

Sep 14, 2022
Downloaded the latest update and it's like a fast forward,shortend version of the game,why ? I started from the begenning...

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Guys I need some help: Even though the front page has a single-sentence explanation in All Caps, I'm too lazy and ADHD brained to concentrate on reading it. I'd rather randomly download things, then spam complaints in the forums. So can anyone tell me: How do I shot web?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
And here I thought I was the only one thinking this.

I was waiting for the update so I could assess if my assumption was true that wwg have lost most of his vanilla base and so far it's proving to be true, either there are ntr/futa/dog fans or there are negative comments from Vanilla players which is understandable considering how weird this game have turned out to be specially in the latest chapters and MC has turned out to be a miniscule at best, conditions like these can toughen anyone but as someone said he is just so young or is he? To justify his behaviour maybe he is made like that to please the hunter group.

Also there aren't many complains which itself is a proof that non ntr fans aren't bothering with this one, I think that ship sailed when chapter 11 released, I have seen the chaos that it brought upon this thread, so it seems like that was the final straw.
I was keen till chapter 11, once that released, it was just... anyway :D Cannot comment about Vanilla fanbase as I stopped pledging after chapter 11

From the comments here, Ophelia has majority scenes in this update, was hoping that Sterling got a full length solo scene with her that's why I highlighted Ophelia's night event for 63/64. Because as per the comments, all the other NTR events for her this update were solo scenes with Hunter and Kevin, so was hoping for the same length solo scene with Sterling as well, she got a couple of group scenes in this update with Sterling which were good. Just hoping the next update Sterling has a couple of long length solo scenes with her.

I maybe wrong but I think 2-3 updates are left, given chapter 12 ending. As the size of this update increased as well, next update maybe in Late November/Early December.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I was keen till chapter 11, once that released, it was just... anyway :D Cannot comment about Vanilla fanbase as I stopped pledging after chapter 11

From the comments here, Ophelia has majority scenes in this update, was hoping that Sterling got a full length solo scene with her that's why I highlighted Ophelia's night event for 63/64. Because as per the comments, all the other NTR events for her this update were solo scenes with Hunter and Kevin, so was hoping for the same length solo scene with Sterling as well, she got a couple of group scenes in this update with Sterling which were good. Just hoping the next update Sterling has a couple of long length solo scenes with her.

I maybe wrong but I think 2-3 updates are left, given chapter 12 ending. As the size of this update increased as well, next update maybe in Late November/Early December.
Wwg said chapter 13 will be the last chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD69-1

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
was wondering when you choose the wrong choice it doesnt go through the chain of events, just you watching from a distance.. is this how the game is now with the patch and NTR turned on? or it just in the beginning of the game

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It's a shame the second appearance of Cerberus is part of the ntr bad end.

Boffe

Jan 6, 2022
how do i get to chapter 12, the end of my chapter 12 save doesnt work and if i use an earlier save it just cuts to the error screen when i try to play forward

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Using dartred last save I got this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/memories.rpy", line 795, in script
call screen memories11
ScriptError: could not find label 'memories12'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\a jugarrrr\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\a jugarrrr\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\a jugarrrr\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\a jugarrrr\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 955, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/memories.rpy", line 795, in script
call screen memories11
File "D:\a jugarrrr\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'memories12'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Power Vacuum 12Beta
Tue Jan 9 15:38:04 2024

Any help? TIA

Boffe

Jan 6, 2022
OK ik what the problem is
for the ppl dowloading online u have to use the MEGA download only one that works

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
8/10 update. Most of the scenes were pretty good curious how this whole thing resolves, though. Gonna miss these characters a bit when it's all said and done.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
reading through people's reactions to the update I kinda think the some of the reason why the bad ends and Hunter's plot get more interest (genuine interest not just "this scene was hotter") than the usual stuff is because of how much of a non-character Sterling is.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes