Jun 26, 2020
For some reason during the choice where I’m supposed to get an option for the dog bad end it only gives me the choice to get a bathing suit

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
yep i am i click on download then it downloads and then the page gets att and this show up

View attachment 3246106

asking for a deco key
#bOP1CxtM4OZGMvPJ1vwjf4_18Ezrt81LJ8tNSBxJwrk

Clicking on the lewdpatcher link works fine for me, but that should be the key anyways.
I have the same problem, I already tried the code suggested by dartred but it returns to the same problem. Is there no other site with the lewd patch uploaded?

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone have the last save before the new update? Wiped everything on my old PC before getting my new one. Would rather not super skip every event for 4 hours to get caught up again o_O

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
He said might, but there is a chance for CH 14 because of the way CH 12 ended.
Judging by how quickly everyone has slowly revealed Hunter's identity, there should be a chapter 14, firstly, for a full-fledged confrontation especially with Drew... I think there will be something more of a showdown, for example, in chapter 13 a full-fledged story of Sterling with all the girls is needed, so as for some, part of the scene is missing, especially for the family uniting against Hunter...

if there is a 14th chapter, it would be nice Dev to create 2 endings with a long story, the bad one where Hunter or Drew took everything they needed and made the girls their whores with a gloomy story, but a good ending can be created by a long story of Sterling and his entourage, then he has children, then many more interesting things...:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krysis_here

Zanifae

Oct 23, 2021
Great update the only bug I saw, is that I get an image of the grandma at the bottom right where the speech heads how up at the end of any conversation.

Corgy

Dec 25, 2017
God damn this is some of the best quality stuff out there. I only wish there was more anal. And my kingdom for a threesome DP scene with Cerberus.....

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
So my review of chapter 12 (spoilers) :

First of all, the good : This game is better than any other I've ever played from this site. The writing is good, the humor is near perfect, it's a good balance of fetish/fantasy and believability, the renders are great, the amount of content is satisfaying. The vanilla path was the best part of this update, the game started as a slow burn and now it's time for the pay off. And this one is pretty satisfaying, the numerous threesome, Sterling being a much more skilled seducer made it for great hot content.

On the downside, the NTR part of chapter 12 were less satisfaying here for me. You see, Hunter, Drew or Kevin having sex with Brenna Ophelia and Catherine is only a part of the NTR appeal, it's the fact that they are being taken away from Sterling that's part of the charm of the game. And here :

1. The kevin NTR is devoid of any Cucking of Sterling, the MC is barely present at all. Yes we can technically imagine him off screen but if we have to imagine, it takes away from the pleasure of having the game bringing it to us. So while his scene is not bad, it's lacking in that aspects.

2. It's the same thing for Drew NTR, Sterling having Lucia and Keira taken away from him is too minimal. It only happens in the beginning and there is nothing sexual yet.

3. Now the Hunter NTR is the "best" in that aspects for this chapter BUT it's a bit too similar to the one we had in chapter 11, Sterling was genderbended and had a chip to make him mind controlled. Here he is stuck in an AI and help Hunter seduce his girls but the thing is we don't see his suffering, it's only hinted at the end.

We don't have enough time to see and experience Sterling seeing his loved ones being taken away from him.

So WWG, if you ever see my review, just know that you've made amazing works with this update and I am still eager to see the sequel to it. I am trying to be as constructive as I can be in my criticism.

If you want I have a few ideas that I can share and you are free to take them or ignore them as it pleases you.

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Just finished playing Chapter 12, let me tell you it was AMAZING!
dartred don't know if you remember (on discord) but I ended up being right about Catherine figuring out about the AC.
All the sex scenes were amazing and THANKS to WWG for making my dream scene come true (Ophelia and Brenna). Keira is now in my top 5 girls rank.
For the bad ends, it was all perfect, would have liked it more if we got to see pregnant sex with Ophelia and Brenna. I'm glad Hunter's method are getting a bit darker now, hoping Chapter 13 bad end or final end is more dark.
While playing the ending plot I went through several heart attacks thinking it was going to end at the point where Ophelia asks Sterling to leave, glad that Drew is now on our side.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I know Sterling is supposed to represent a more loving/innocent type of sex, but goddamn we’re almost at the end of the story and it’s still tragic watching him fuck.

When Hunter’s on the scene, the guy drips pure lust into someone’s ear, making them confess their deepest depravities and give up everything for cock. It’s some of the nastiest, hottest smut on the site.

When Sterling's on the scene, it’s like watching The Big Bang Theory fuck. The dude is 14 inches deep in someone and he’s cracking puns like he’s waiting for the laugh track or woo-hooing like an idiot.

I think it stands out even more this chapter because the “innocent/loving” façade is falling off. He’s plowed every woman in the story now and had no emotional connection with over half of them. At this point, he’s just a fuckboy who can’t fuck (even if his magic dick makes anyone multiorgasmic).
Valid points. As we get close to the end, I'm wondering what kind of person Sterling will become. He was motivated initially by familial love and protectiveness, but now it seems that he's essentially a champion of hedonism and free love (as long as other men aren't involved). I appreciate that he's gradually increased the dirty talk, but as you point out he still doesn't compare to Hunter in this regard.

Sterling's basically what Hunter could have been, if Hunter hadn't resorted to sinister methods due to his unattractiveness. Hunter basically has to be nasty to get women excited, while Sterling can rely on his good looks. In a way, the entire story is one long "bad end" for Hunter, now that we know he wasn't always hideous, and it begs the question how the women's feelings might change if Sterling became disfigured or something (which is sort of explored in some bad ends).

Sterling is also walking an ethical fine line, and playing with fire if people he's affecting don't share his philosophy. It's lucky for him that Caspian was a willing cuckold, otherwise Sterling's fears of revenge may have been realized. It's perhaps even more lucky that all the women eventually come around to his polygamous lifestyle, and don't feel possessive or threatened by the others.

I'm not sure how I want the story to end. I assume it's going to be a big happy harem where everyone fucks everyone (minus Hunter and possibly Drew), but I don't know how satisfying that would be from a narrative perspective. I assume the dev still has another plot twist or two planned, so I guess we'll see.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Valid points. As we get close to the end, I'm wondering what kind of person Sterling will become. He was motivated initially by familial love and protectiveness, but now it seems that he's essentially a champion of hedonism and free love (as long as other men aren't involved). I appreciate that he's gradually increased the dirty talk, but as you point out he still doesn't compare to Hunter in this regard.

Sterling's basically what Hunter could have been, if Hunter hadn't resorted to sinister methods due to his unattractiveness. Hunter basically has to be nasty to get women excited, while Sterling can rely on his good looks. In a way, the entire story is one long "bad end" for Hunter, now that we know he wasn't always hideous, and it begs the question how the women's feelings might change if Sterling became disfigured or something (which is sort of explored in some bad ends).

Sterling is also walking an ethical fine line, and playing with fire if people he's affecting don't share his philosophy. It's lucky for him that Caspian was a willing cuckold, otherwise Sterling's fears of revenge may have been realized. It's perhaps even more lucky that all the women eventually come around to his polygamous lifestyle, and don't feel possessive or threatened by the others.

I'm not sure how I want the story to end. I assume it's going to be a big happy harem where everyone fucks everyone (minus Hunter and possibly Drew), but I don't know how satisfying that would be from a narrative perspective. I assume the dev still has another plot twist or two planned, so I guess we'll see.
Nice point of view. I’m a little offended by the fact that Sterling’s story is somehow slightly weaker than Hunter’s story... although I hope there is still hope for an interesting Sterling plot... I would like something more interesting than the usual harem... I mean the first one where Sterling and his family won against Hunter, the second where now all LI are pregnant and the sexual adventure slowly begins, you can enjoy the scene of each of them... and the third, where Sterling already has children and he himself is already a grown man and his sexual adventure continues further... sounds like option :unsure:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is this a Cuckold game?. I mean the MC either stops or allows a perverted ass to corrupt the family. If the MC were the girls it would be more up my alley. Being Cucked,boo. Doing the cuckolding a lot less humiliating

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes