dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hey everyone just asking, is this VN wrapping up? Have not played the last update but the comments sound like the stories are closing off now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hey everyone just asking, is this VN wrapping up? Have not played the last update but the comments sound like the stories are closing off now.
If nothing changes, and judging by how chapter 12 ended, then there are two chapters left... and previously there was an assumption that 13 is the last, we don’t know for sure yet.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Sad to hear, NTR is always a go to for this. Though that genderbent one was a crazy ass one, had to be the one that hadme iffy
I mean the update is still worth it, but I was immediatly cautious when I saw the NTR teaser because it look too similar to the one of chapter 11. In the end it's not bad, it's just lacking in the "cuckold" aspects.

Reactions: Bruhtato

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I need help about my save.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mcroom_menu.rpy", line 66, in script
    jump hunterend11
ScriptError: could not find label 'hunterend11'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump hunterend11
  File "C:\Users\Guerz\Desktop\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Guerz\Desktop\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Power Vacuum 12Beta
Wed Jan 10 02:29:01 2024

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Question, it may have already been asked, but I looked and couldn't find it: Does the NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game still work even if you have to install the mandatory uncensored patch?
Yes, you can turn off NTR at any point in the game. Either at the start of a new game or travel to Hunters room and click on his face to turn it off.

Reactions: Games&Games

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I need help about my save.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump hunterend11

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump hunterend11
  File "C:\Users\Guerz\Desktop\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Guerz\Desktop\Masaüstü\Oyunlar\PowerVacuumChapter12Beta-12Beta-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Power Vacuum 12Beta
Wed Jan 10 02:29:01 2024
Did you apply the mandatory patch?

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Thoughts on Sterling's bad ending:
I assume the repeated bump-bump-bump was him bashing his head in frustration against the inside of the robot, which suggests that he could see/hear what Hunter was doing, but could not communicate or control the robot. This is an extremely sadistic move by Hunter, and I think the way it was presented makes it even more horrifying, with the audience learning the truth after the fact, rather than showing Sterling's perspective from inside the robot.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I assume the repeated bump-bump-bump was him bashing his head in frustration against the inside of the robot, which suggests that he could see/hear what Hunter was doing, but could not communicate or control the robot. This is an extremely sadistic move by Hunter, and I think the way it was presented makes it even more horrifying, with the audience learning the truth after the fact, rather than showing Sterling's perspective from inside the robot.
Did Sterling have a bad endinf in chapter 12?
Still waiting for the website too update it.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Would like to see Hunter forcing or blackmailing the girls and turning them into sex slaves like corruption bad end for ch13

KAVLAK

Jan 22, 2019
Can anyone help me? I lost my saves because I changed my pc and now I cant start the game on chapter 12 beta.No matter what I do the game looks like the end of chapter 11.I used this save that provided on FAQ.Do you guys have a solution ?
(I have mandatory patch too btw)

4.20 star(s) 367 Votes