DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody able to get the Kevin Ophelia scene in latest update? Do you have to have NTR on for it? Cause latest chapter mc and Bren tell him they will talk to Ophelia about meeting him for apology but when you ask her the only choice is she never wants to see him again, I checked the gallery that has NTR scenes and it’s not there, there are a few in the image folder though

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
Anybody able to get the Kevin Ophelia scene in latest update? Do you have to have NTR on for it? Cause latest chapter mc and Bren tell him they will talk to Ophelia about meeting him for apology but when you ask her the only choice is she never wants to see him again, I checked the gallery that has NTR scenes and it’s not there, there are a few in the image folder though
go to Hunters room click on his face to turn on NTR - also when you get the choice - dont ask Ophelia about the Kevin thing

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I know Sterling is supposed to represent a more loving/innocent type of sex, but goddamn we’re almost at the end of the story and it’s still tragic watching him fuck.

When Hunter’s on the scene, the guy drips pure lust into someone’s ear, making them confess their deepest depravities and give up everything for cock. It’s some of the nastiest, hottest smut on the site.

When Sterling's on the scene, it’s like watching The Big Bang Theory fuck. The dude is 14 inches deep in someone and he’s cracking puns like he’s waiting for the laugh track or woo-hooing like an idiot.

I think it stands out even more this chapter because the “innocent/loving” façade is falling off. He’s plowed every woman in the story now and had no emotional connection with over half of them. At this point, he’s just a fuckboy who can’t fuck (even if his magic dick makes anyone multiorgasmic).
Did he ever fuck that hot brunette at the pool party, I don’t remember? I know he wore a clown mask to fuck the redhead there

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
It's Plot Twist City Bitch, Population one fleeing old man with half his organs half his eyes and one missing teeth!

Side note, I'd like an apology from every single Drew Deniers out there after her Happy Ending AND how she was ready to kill her dad for killing both Lucia AND for hurting Sterling.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
mmm, seems that even with the NTR switch off the dev throws in a tranny, male (Male that was converted to look like a female but really isn't one) that still is NTR, anything with a dick other than the mc makes it NTR.
Can the mc really stop both Drew and Hunter from taking the girls???
and by drugging them it's not even real, so wrong and what garbage
Good God, you are a dingbat.......

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It's Plot Twist City Bitch, Population one fleeing old man with half his organs half his eyes and one missing teeth!

Side note, I'd like an apology from every single Drew Deniers out there after her Happy Ending AND how she was ready to kill her dad for killing both Lucia AND for hurting Sterling.
when did Lucia die?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes