Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
soooo. sorry if this had been asked before, im not reading 9 pages of posts. is the brenna "SCENE" mandatory? im on the no ntr route.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess you mean the Bad End scene with Hunter and someone else then No that is a Bad End so if you play with ntr turned off like me you shouldn't see that scene

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
One question, why is it called power vacuum? I'm sure this was answered before but I don't wanna look through the 1200 pages.
Did you play the beginning of the Game? I think it was explained in the first day you play but it has been sometime since I played it so I'd have to go look at it again to be sure.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Side note, I think it's safe to say my theory that Lucia survives all the bad ending to return to Canada might be a bust.

Pretty sure Hunter kills her in most of them.

Like, remember the Starling Bad Ending? Neither Lucia nor Drew are in it... Even if Lucia left with Drew for her Good Ending, do you really think either of them, ESPECIALLY Drew, would have allowed Hunter to make a mockery of Drew's gender identity by force femming Sterling against his will? She freaks out over Tranquilliser darts, she'd go ballistic over that if she ever found out, hence Hunter killing her and Lucia in that too.

Mildred_Rain

Jul 30, 2022
That's an interesting theory, although I think there's a good chance that Hunter could have convinced Drew that Sterling made that choice on his own. Drew staying away from the house would also make sure that she never finds out the truth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Oct 9, 2017
not bad so the last version will be the final ? xD we already have 2 endings only sterling and hunter are left xD

b88b4

Aug 17, 2021
This might honestly be one of the few games on this site that hasn't dissapointed with an update. Too many projects that looked sooo promising either got abandoned or turned into a cash cow slugfest with slow updates that turned into a long cock tease with no action and then dissapeared entirely. Good job dev, you give me hope. Also that NTR scene with the Brenna and the doggo made me nut so damn hard I almost blacked out and fell out of my chair and I developed a twitch in my left eye that was so severe it impaired my driving abilities ever so slighty (It has subsided since). Love from Uzbekistan.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
My only real problem I guess too many lesbians scenes this update. That contest in the gym could had been so much better. I think this the only newer update where MC doesn't fuck Catherine. She is the worst female character of the game.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
If someone like me and hate this ugly fat dialogue text outline just open
game\y_outline.rpy file and change 8 to 2 (or 1)
from
"style say_dialogue:
color "#FFFFFF"
outlines [ (absolute(8), "#000", absolute(1), absolute(1)) ]"
to
"style say_dialogue:
color "#FFFFFF"
outlines [ (absolute(2), "#000", absolute(1), absolute(1)) ]"

Don't know why dev like this ugly outlines. It's just painful to read.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Finally finished the update.

While I was sad the indian nurse didn't make a return (really hit a button for me), I thought this was a pretty decent update.

Biggest surprise?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Biggest likes?

Biggest dislikes?

I have a few final requests before this series ends: Indian nurse comes back once more? More seriously: while a core part of the game, but passing time and hitting the standard events that then do nothing or have no options (Catherine's pool invite especially) makes things feel a bit hollow. It would be nice if by the end of things this can be replaced with sporadic events that can occur instead. They don't have to be full sex scenes, but it should reflect sterling has maxed things out with the girls, or fixed problems, or is at a new point with these characters.

For those on the fence or wondering about this update with minimal spoilers and a TL;DR:

4 hefty NTR bad ends, 1 being beastiality, two being very long and of the 2 one of them is not neccessarily a bad end. Sterling does have a new scene with just about every main girl, side girls include kimiko(plus her family), Lucia's entire family minus drew (Lucia's last scene is just her winning hottest girl hands down), quite a few lesbian scenes, alot of threesoms, and alot of these threesoms involve sterling and at least 2 family members kissing/eating each other out. A surprise pregnancy, Catherine having fantastic dialogue as always, and a conclusion that should imo shake things up for the next update, as everything is known to everyone by the end of this. And I mean everything from the drugging, to scumbag hunter, all the girls find out they are all fucking sterling, everything.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Finally finished the update.

While I was sad the indian nurse didn't make a return (really hit a button for me), I thought this was a pretty decent update.

Biggest surprise?

Biggest likes?

Biggest dislikes?

I have a few final requests before this series ends: Indian nurse comes back once more? More seriously: while a core part of the game, but passing time and hitting the standard events that then do nothing or have no options (Catherine's pool invite especially) makes things feel a bit hollow. It would be nice if by the end of things this can be replaced with sporadic events that can occur instead. They don't have to be full sex scenes, but it should reflect sterling has maxed things out with the girls, or fixed problems, or is at a new point with these characters.

For those on the fence or wondering about this update with minimal spoilers and a TL;DR:

4 hefty NTR bad ends, 1 being beastiality, two being very long and of the 2 one of them is not neccessarily a bad end. Sterling does have a new scene with just about every main girl, side girls include kimiko(plus her family), Lucia's entire family minus drew (Lucia's last scene is just her winning hottest girl hands down), quite a few lesbian scenes, alot of threesoms, and alot of these threesoms involve sterling and at least 2 family members kissing/eating each other out. A surprise pregnancy, Catherine having fantastic dialogue as always, and a conclusion that should imo shake things up for the next update, as everything is known to everyone by the end of this. And I mean everything from the drugging, to scumbag hunter, all the girls find out they are all fucking sterling, everything.
Well, it was a really good review, no hate towards Sterling and no complaints that there should be more NTR. Everything is clearly spelled out, everyone got what they wanted...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I would like to ask before playing this game. Is it possible for me to have the option for my character to not trigger the NTR scene, avoid it, or take another route? Or is this game only NTR game?
Yeah. Even NTR is not suitable for Catherine, for me she is associated as a real support for Sterling, too attached
Breanna was my favorite until the dev added that bs to it. I know its on the NTR route but w/e. Now Lucia and Asian 3rd sister the one with the model type body are the best.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes