Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I think in order to be the "Dio del sessio" you inevitably gonna need to give away from your moral bounds. All the situations, even on the what if, showcase the people who bear the title as kinda of opportunists, even Ophelia. Sterling is no excession, dude fucked his own mother by taking her loneliness as an advantage and his little sister innocence.
Ophelia literally pushed her hips onto his crotch at the first time, his little sister basically raped him, wtf?

Relating to that, I vaguely remember how Hunter continously mentions Sterling's extraordinary luck throught the story specifically in the Drew argument in ch 11, I dont think it was ever elaborated on or explored further, I wonder whats up with that.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Relating to that, I vaguely remember how Hunter continously mentions Sterling's extraordinary luck throught the story specifically in the Drew argument in ch 11, I dont think it was ever elaborated on or explored further, I wonder whats up with that.
Deus ex Machina maybe shrug.gif

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Ophelia literally pushed her hips onto his crotch at the first time, his little sister basically raped him, wtf?

My crack theory is that that's his Irish side of the family bestowing him with the "Luck of the Irish" instead, and that's how his dad managed to fuck his mom (And I'm willing to bet his sister too) despite having a reportedly small cock.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It could also be narcicistic victimhood. It's not Sterling outsmarting him, it's Hunter having bad luck. After all, Hunter is a literal sex god. So, obviously it's not Sterling sabotaging his plans, but Sterling having dumb luck. Remember, Hunter has boasted how he'll best Sterling each step of the way, right in his face. Hunter even told him straight up he planned to fuck everyone, something he neglected to tell Drew. After all, telling Drew that might put the blame with Hunter, and Hunter can't be blamed (in his own mind). It's never his fault, he just has bad luck.

Reactions: FRVN

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Yeah Hunter had some bad luck alright, losing his kidney, eye and tooth and now he loss his entire family cuz everyone know his plans and what he was doing to them. However it was mostly his fault, Hunter got cocky and underestimated Sterling, if he would’ve just focused on getting rid of Sterling at the beginning instead of trying to cuckold him, then he would’ve succeeded and got the girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Yeah Hunter had some bad luck alright, losing his kidney, eye and tooth and now he loss his entire family cuz everyone know his plans and what he was doing to them. However it was mostly his fault, Hunter got cocky and underestimated Sterling, if he would’ve just focused on getting rid of Sterling at the beginning instead of trying to cuckold him, then he would’ve succeeded and got the girls.
That wasn't his goal, though. He wanted to groom Sterling into the next dio del sesso.

Feb 11, 2022
They have the advantage of like minded fanbase... And here opposite, literally and figuratively.
I like the way he managed to pull it out in a way to satisfact both fanbases, i always kinda had in mind a game with ntr as a consequence of your choices. Most problem with it is that: Vanilla players usually are purists, they really can't conceive the possibility of them failing. Some even act as if they didn't want to have te effort to play the game, only to see the scenes.

And NTR players are almost like a big maw. Yes, you can give them some scenes, but that doesn't mean they will be satisfied. They gonna go further and further to take every possibility they can get.

However, in my experience, i saw more vanilla players being radical about it ( because of them feeling cucked, even tho there is the possibility of turning the NTR off in game) and trying to cut off the content from the ntr players.

If the following game has zero NTR, i at least hope he tries to connect it to the "What if" game, otherwise would be a lot of opportunities being thrown away ( considering the fact that he is not making those games for free.)

Reactions: Fayn Arawn
4.20 star(s) 365 Votes