Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Here's a visual aid to help explain what I think is happening in that last pic. Once the dildo is secure in Ophelia's throat, Eva thrusts her pelvis against it pretending to facefuck her...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Fairly certain that's Ophelia's chin and not balls, as previous artwork usually has divots in the ol' egg-basket.

TyLaBeau

Formerly 'Yusuke197'
Jan 30, 2018
It bugs me a bit that Sterling keeps saying he's only 9 inches when he's clearly much bigger than that...

Unrelated, do we know if more content with Cerberus is planned?
I was wondering the same thing. I hope it involves cath if there is one.

TyLaBeau

Formerly 'Yusuke197'
Jan 30, 2018
I hope to see him with Ophelia and Cath to get all the main girls in on the doggy action, but i'll be satisfied if just Ophelia at least.
True, both of them should get a scene but Cath should have a scene to bring it full circle because the first scene with Rebecca the MC told her a dog's temperature is hotter and he learned that from Cath in an earlier scene I think.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
What part of his message seemed hostile / excited or whatever? He was just making an observation.
I'm not upset or anything and didn't take offense. It's just enjoyment of the game lol. He could be the coolest dude for all I know :cool: Just move on

Edit: Or gal, don't wanna offend

Reactions: Hermit76

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not upset or anything and didn't take offense. It's just enjoyment of the game lol. He could be the coolest dude for all I know :cool: Just move on

Edit: Or gal, don't wanna offend
I'm not saying you were upset. I was asking about the post you quoted. what part of that made you say "calm down"?

Reactions: FRVN

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Does anyone know the name of this game????

Its not goddess work

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes