TyLaBeau

Jan 30, 2018
I hope to see him with Ophelia and Cath to get all the main girls in on the doggy action, but i'll be satisfied if just Ophelia at least.
True, both of them should get a scene but Cath should have a scene to bring it full circle because the first scene with Rebecca the MC told her a dog's temperature is hotter and he learned that from Cath in an earlier scene I think.

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
What part of his message seemed hostile / excited or whatever? He was just making an observation.
I'm not upset or anything and didn't take offense. It's just enjoyment of the game lol. He could be the coolest dude for all I know :cool: Just move on

Edit: Or gal, don't wanna offend

Reactions: Hermit76

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not upset or anything and didn't take offense. It's just enjoyment of the game lol. He could be the coolest dude for all I know :cool: Just move on

Edit: Or gal, don't wanna offend
I'm not saying you were upset. I was asking about the post you quoted. what part of that made you say "calm down"?

Reactions: FRVN

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
Does anyone know the name of this game????

Its not goddess work

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
IN THE CAN teasers
In Chapter 13, Lucia realizes she can employ her ability to traverse the house unseen to make her own prank show.
Interesting. So is the implication that Lucia is deploying some of Hunter's leftover drugs as a "prank"? Not sure how I feel about that. Kind of hoped we'd be past the drug-induced interactions at this point.

Also, I wonder how WWG achieves that soft-body physics effect on Ophelia's butt in picture 6. Doesn't he use DAZ for the renders? Perhaps some kind of smoothing modifier?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Interesting. So is the implication that Lucia is deploying some of Hunter's leftover drugs as a "prank"? Not sure how I feel about that. Kind of hoped we'd be past the drug-induced interactions at this point.
I think if anyone in the house was going to use the gas, it would be Lucia, but it will be interesting to see how she rationalizes it and if there are any consequences for her.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes