GeppettoPossum

Formerly 'solongdentalplan'
Oct 29, 2019
IN THE CAN teasers
In Chapter 13, Lucia realizes she can employ her ability to traverse the house unseen to make her own prank show.
Interesting. So is the implication that Lucia is deploying some of Hunter's leftover drugs as a "prank"? Not sure how I feel about that. Kind of hoped we'd be past the drug-induced interactions at this point.

Also, I wonder how WWG achieves that soft-body physics effect on Ophelia's butt in picture 6. Doesn't he use DAZ for the renders? Perhaps some kind of smoothing modifier?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Interesting. So is the implication that Lucia is deploying some of Hunter's leftover drugs as a "prank"? Not sure how I feel about that. Kind of hoped we'd be past the drug-induced interactions at this point.
I think if anyone in the house was going to use the gas, it would be Lucia, but it will be interesting to see how she rationalizes it and if there are any consequences for her.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I think if anyone in the house was going to use the gas, it would be Lucia, but it will be interesting to see how she rationalizes it and if there are any consequences for her.
It will be a surprise for us if because of this gas used by Lucia, it turns into a small group with Mc and some of the girls... after that she will probably have to explain the consequences :unsure:

after all, we haven’t seen something like long-term joint sex for a long time... so Lucia, not knowing what to do, decides to take a desperate step in order to discover full sexual desire with the whole family

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I never thought of her having consequences. I mean, if they got mad at Hunter, surely they should get mad a Lucia for doing the same thing. Though for Lucia their love for each other is already established and grounded. So Lucia isn't making them do anything new. except of course maybe with other people.

GeppettoPossum

Oct 29, 2019
You can get morphs for anything, my friend.
Fair point.

I never thought of her having consequences. I mean, if they got mad at Hunter, surely they should get mad a Lucia for doing the same thing. Though for Lucia their love for each other is already established and grounded. So Lucia isn't making them do anything new. except of course maybe with other people.
Makes sense. Lucia has always been kind of the "degenerate" one of the bunch, for lack of a better word. Perhaps she's trying to live out some fantasies or something. Either way, she better have a damn good reason for employing what is essentially mind control. Saying, "hurr hurr I made you two fuck each other as a prank, bro!" ain't gonna cut it.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hmm..., just now an interesting thought came to mind: if Lucia found out that her father was also involved in the affair with Hunter, would she decide to take revenge on her father out of anger? gas him and force him to admit how bad her father was, or will she corrupt her mother and grandmother along with Sterling while Drew half-consciously watches what is happening, reminding us what Hunter and Drew used to do?

GeppettoPossum

Oct 29, 2019
Hmm..., just now an interesting thought came to mind: if Lucia found out that her father was also involved in the affair with Hunter, would she decide to take revenge on her father out of anger? gas him and force him to admit how bad her father was, or will she corrupt her mother and grandmother along with Sterling while Drew half-consciously watches what is happening, reminding us what Hunter and Drew used to do?
That could be an interesting storyline, but I can't see her doing anything to the rest of the family out of malice. Definitely don't want to see her go down an antagonist path. Besides, Drew might be into that (NTR, etc.). I could definitely see her "drugging" Drew to get answers out of her, perhaps with Sterling's involvement.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Drew might be into that (NTR, etc.). I could definitely see her "drugging" Drew to get answers out of her, perhaps with Sterling's involvement.
I didn't mean corrupt the family, but the fact that Lucia gasses her father and forces him to confess about his shenanigans and then Lucia invites Sterling over while they have sex? then Lucia's mother will join? Meanwhile Drew is just watching.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Makes sense. Lucia has always been kind of the "degenerate" one of the bunch, for lack of a better word. Perhaps she's trying to live out some fantasies or something. Either way, she better have a damn good reason for employing what is essentially mind control. Saying, "hurr hurr I made you two fuck each other as a prank, bro!" ain't gonna cut it.
Maybe Lucia pitches the idea at the brainstorming meeting, and the others consent to it? But Lucia doesn't tell them exactly who/when/where, so their reactions to the gas will be more "natural" for the cameras? :unsure:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It would be interesting to see a bad end / NTR caused by friendly fire. Like the choice falls on Lucia or Lucia uses the gas on accident while Cerberus is in the room alone with Ophelia or Cath. Like she pre-gases the room with the dog still inside, either thinking it doesn't effect dogs or she wanted to get it ready for a pairing in advance.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It would be interesting to see a bad end / NTR caused by friendly fire. Like the choice falls on Lucia or Lucia uses the gas on accident while Cerberus is in the room alone with Ophelia or Cath. Like she pre-gases the room with the dog still inside, either thinking it doesn't effect dogs or she wanted to get it ready for a pairing in advance.
Or perhaps a choice to use gas could lead to an Ophelia x Drew situation?

GeppettoPossum

Oct 29, 2019
Or perhaps a choice to use gas could lead to an Ophelia x Drew situation?
Clever theory. That could fit into it being a Bad/NTR end involving Drew but not engineered by Drew. Feels like a redemption arc for Drew would be more likely in that case. If that makes sense. I've been wondering the likelihood of Drew still actively trying to seduce the family now that Hunter's been found out. Seems like it would feel more organic if her "bad end" this episode were a result of a "prank" or "accidental drugging" as opposed to something nefarious.
But perhaps I'm putting too much faith in Drew having a change of heart. Only time will tell.

4.20 star(s) 365 Votes