MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, the rules say we're only allowed to suggest two characters, but WWG could certainly add characters if he likes. I think that may be the case with Kumiko x Flora (which won in April)... I'm guessing based on the "Speed Mating" teasers that they'll get it on in while Ophelia and Sterling are present.
Thanks. I thought that this was a missed opportunity, especially knowing Nora’s past with her son and now that Ophelia and her son have almost the same fate, this could be a logical course of events...

then they could even discuss the past and the present, declaring who is better

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
My most wanted pairing from most wanted at the top

Amber X Caspian
Cerberus x Ophelia
Kevin X Brenna AND/OR Catherine
Hunter X Lucia
Drew X Tiff or Amber (since both are like Sterling's GF)
Drew x Tiff already had a scene. I wouldn't mind seeing Mc/Drew have a threesome with one of the girls at least once...

Catherine doesn't have a lot of bad endings so I'm waiting for Drew x Catherine or Cerberus x Catherine

Reactions: pinkie96 and ARB582

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Drew x Tiff already had a scene. I wouldn't mind seeing Mc/Drew have a threesome with one of the girls at least once...

Catherine doesn't have a lot of bad endings so I'm waiting for Drew x Catherine or Cerberus x Catherine
you're right, let me edit that. i don't know how i forgot about that.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
My most wanted pairing from most wanted at the top

Amber X Caspian
Cerberus x Ophelia
Kevin X Brenna AND/OR Catherine
Hunter X Lucia
Drew X Amber
mostly good picks

1 and 3 seem to have been set up by the last chapter with Amber's admission and Sterling breaking his deal with Kevin.

For 2 I don't see how Cerberus can handle Ophelia's giant ass.

4 seems kind of odd that it hasn't happened more than once and that one time was Lucia throwing herself at Hunter. Lucia seems like the easiest target in the house for Hunter due to her fetish. Yet he doesn't seem to care much for her given that he's willing to kill her.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes