siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Thanks for the story, I enjoyed it up to CH9.
Once the mother became holier than thou, it kind of put me off. The whole aunt and telling him what to do even though he's an adult and him not standing up for himself. Just didn't sit right.

Keep up the great work because it is a great fun story, I'm just not the master/slave type person. :)

Reactions: Crazymic79

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Once the mother became holier than thou, it kind of put me off. The whole aunt and telling him what to do even though he's an adult and him not standing up for himself. Just didn't sit right.

Keep up the great work because it is a great fun story, I'm just not the master/slave type person. :)
Keep playing! The domination is just Ophelia roleplaying her fantasy in order to cope after Sterling pushed her too far. It's a temporary phase and she makes it up to him later.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

IIRC, it ends by the end of that chapter or start of next. She completely returns to her original personality pretty quickly.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Keep playing! The domination is just Ophelia roleplaying her fantasy in order to cope after Sterling pushed her too far. It's a temporary phase and she makes it up to him later.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but it feels like it's only a temporary phase because people complained about it. She still expressed that she's interested in femdom and there was that Manchurian candidate foreshadowing in the early chapters. Just kind of felt like femdom was something she was leading up to and then got haphazardly abandoned

Last edited:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not disagreeing with you, but it feels like it's only a temporary complained because people complained about it. She still expressed that she's interested in femdom and there was that Manchurian candidate foreshadowing in the early chapters. Just kind of felt like femdom was something she was leading up to and then got haphazardly abandoned
I wouldn't sadly Haphazardly. After finding out that everyone was acting weird, she felt bad for taking it out on Sterling or something like that. i forget her exact words, but her going into femdom mode was more of a snap then her coming out of it.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm not disagreeing with you, but it feels like it's only a temporary complained because people complained about it. She still expressed that she's interested in femdom and there was that Manchurian candidate foreshadowing in the early chapters. Just kind of felt like femdom was something she was leading up to and then got haphazardly abandoned
People may have overreacted to it, but I'm pretty sure the domination was always meant to be temporary. It was set up early on as something she was intrigued by, which is understandable for a woman in her circumstances, but even during those book club conversations she clarified that she didn't want to totally emasculate a man, she just wanted to feel powerful (for a change).

And the domination in chapter 9 served an important narrative function: it allowed Ophelia to overcome a major barrier to having sex with Sterling, and in a way that was more original and interesting than we typically get in these types of games. Carefully re-read Sterling's internal thoughts when Ophelia offers the slave deal: he figures out her dominant act is her way of getting past him basically assaulting her. They probably weren't going to get there any other way, the taboo is too powerful, so Sterling "had to" push her in order for it to happen, and Ophelia's negative reaction just reinforces how much she's written like a real person, and not the usual one-dimensional MILF character.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023

Not knowing it is coming it can REALLY throw you off, yep. I actually saved and quit the game for a day right after that, since I thought I'd already put up with enough femdom and harassment from the family. An hour or more past it and she returns to basically normal, which is probably a very good thing. Forcing something like Femdom on a player for a large chunk of a game can be a bitter pill to swallow.

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
After 10 days I've finally finished playing everything. Boy, what a ride! To think I put off on playing this even though it was recommended to me years ago. At the same time it did work out since I could get the whole (or the first part?) battle against Hunter all at once. Really really enjoyed this, great stuff. Also good to see that this patreon shit seems to be resolved. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapters to come

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Not knowing it is coming it can REALLY throw you off, yep. I actually saved and quit the game for a day right after that, since I thought I'd already put up with enough femdom and harassment from the family. An hour or more past it and she returns to basically normal, which is probably a very good thing. Forcing something like Femdom on a player for a large chunk of a game can be a bitter pill to swallow.
First I want to thank everyone who took the time to let me know to keep going it was a phase.
I'm just not really in to master/slave stuff, I guess domination in general isn't my thing.

Anyway thanks for letting me know to push through. :)
So I shall continue...

siath70

Apr 5, 2019
I'll tell you one thing and I'm not afraid to say it, my estimation of Sterling as a man just fuck'n plummeted. To be dominated by a woman? It's a fuck'n disgrace.
He only allowed it due to not wanting to lose what he had built with his mother. I'm going to pick it back up tomorrow and continue as people said it was a temp thing and things get back to normal.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Hi, I don’t quite understand. Is this supposed to be a sandbox game? And if yes, where is the sandbox?

Also, is there a lot of NTR? :/
There is no NTR at all, unless you want there to be. Turn it on or off once you start the game. (I turned it off and have played to the end of current update and never seen a single NTR scene on or off screen).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.20 star(s) 371 Votes