DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
So, given how Chapter 12 ended, does anyone think Sterling will fuck Drew? Or will she just help Sterling. The developer hasn't mentioned anything that might give a hint about his future in CH13?
He will help Sterling for Lucia and now that Drew knows how Hunter has treated everyone in his absence by drugging them and not wooing them by love. He will definitely help Sterling, because Hunter has lost his ways and after the Annabelle incident I'm sure that he's more mad.

And Sterling will not fuck him, or dev or this thread will have to add a gay tag, I'm sure he won't go this route but after the dog incident I'm not sure about anything, since the fan-made patches are a thing, and the dev is also a FAN of the game :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He will help Sterling for Lucia and now that Drew knows how Hunter has treated everyone in his absence by drugging them and not wooing them by love. He will definitely help Sterling, because Hunter has lost his ways and after the Annabelle incident I'm sure that he's more mad.

And Sterling will not fuck him, or dev or this thread will have to add a gay tag, I'm sure he won't go this route but after the dog incident I'm not sure about anything, since the fan-made patches are a thing, and the dev is also a FAN of the game :)
Why would he have to add the "gay" tag for fucking Drew? (unless you meant Hunter....)

Dec 21, 2019
Guys, a kindness, I had downloaded some files some time ago that integrated into the base game so that you could play the "what if" in the base game but they were only from 1 to 6. Do you know if it has been updated with the last two 7 and 8?
The file was called "Power Vacuum - What If... 1-6 (as DLC)"

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 373 Votes