Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
Here's to hoping that vanilla scenes would also be steamy as the bad ends, but that seems to be highly unlikely :confused: :rolleyes:

instead of the dog for the bad end where Cerberus gets the scene, if Sterling manages to prevent it, the scene should be between Ophelia and Sterling then, that's why I mentioned it's highly unlikely
Or maybe Hunter sneaks back into the house...

• Haha
Reactions: pinkie96

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Here's to hoping that vanilla scenes would also be steamy as the bad ends, but that seems to be highly unlikely :confused: :rolleyes:

instead of the dog for the bad end where Cerberus gets the scene, if Sterling manages to prevent it, the scene should be between Ophelia and Sterling then, that's why I mentioned it's highly unlikely
Yeah, in the recents bad end events the payoff for avoid it is completely non-existent. In the past when you avoided a bad end, Sterling got a lewd/sex scene in the place of the ntr character. Now, when you pick the non-ntr choice, the scene just end almost immediately. Fucking boring.
This event with Ophelia is perfect to have a variant where Sterling comes to the room to help her and then fuck her. First while she still trapped and maybe second round after free her. But I could bet real money the non-bad end/non-cerberus will be just he (or one of the other girls) come to the room, some silly jokes and then puff end of the scene. And some will even defend this, because for some reason make Sterling x Ophelia sex scenes is harmfull to the story and we have to be satisfied to only read they are having tons of sex offscreen.

Brenna fan

Mar 27, 2024
In Chapter 13, Ophelia tries to build the confounding sex toy Catherine gifted her only to run out of time before a pool party. But while trying to find a bikini that fits, she has her eureka moment and completes it! Carried by the momentum, she decides to see how it works, only to lose her balance and find herself stuck! Who will save her?
Can you share the teasers in which Brenna appears, please?

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
In Chapter 13, Ophelia tries to build the confounding sex toy Catherine gifted her only to run out of time before a pool party. But while trying to find a bikini that fits, she has her eureka moment and completes it! Carried by the momentum, she decides to see how it works, only to lose her balance and find herself stuck! Who will save her?
Doggy Time :p:p

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
From her eyes why do I feel the dog.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
If she falls like that with that pole behind her... I feel like she should have broken her fucking back.

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes