john984

Jun 6, 2020
fellas, i played this game years ago and apparently my saves are still intact, im wondering if there's a way to basically 100% reset my saves since i wanna play this game again.

but since my save is still intact, whenever i hold ctrl, the game skips forward, how do i reset it? so far i've tried to delete the folder in appdata, ive tried to delete the cache in the game folder and i've tried to delete teh save files in the save folder, any help would be appreciated.
Install the MANDATORY patch from first page

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Install the MANDATORY patch from first page
He wants to start a fresh save. I think he's asking for something different.

fellas, i played this game years ago and apparently my saves are still intact, im wondering if there's a way to basically 100% reset my saves since i wanna play this game again.

but since my save is still intact, whenever i hold ctrl, the game skips forward, how do i reset it? so far i've tried to delete the folder in appdata, ive tried to delete the cache in the game folder and i've tried to delete teh save files in the save folder, any help would be appreciated.
Try deleting the persistant data in the save folders. Both in the appdata folder and where ever you have the game. That should make the game play like it's a first time playthrough.

Reactions: manymoons

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Its funny how guarded the teasers are as if releasing them would nuke the dev instantly.
Trust me, they aren't being guarded. There is no DRM protection on them. Just no one wants to be "the guy". You can be the guy yourself, but no one currently wants to pay to leak.

Reactions: vireker

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Trust me, they aren't being guarded. There is no DRM protection on them. Just no one wants to be "the guy". You can be the guy yourself, but no one currently wants to pay to leak.
If I REALLY need to go I'd pay to take a leak.....

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Its funny how guarded the teasers are as if releasing them would nuke the dev instantly.
Think about it another way: keeping the teasers exclusive for patrons incentivizes monthly subscriptions, which in turn makes it possible for the dev to keep working on the game.

Although, some devs have "public" and "patron-only" teasers... I wonder if it'd be worthwhile for WWG to do something like that. :unsure:

Dec 21, 2019
Think about it another way: keeping the teasers exclusive for patrons incentivizes monthly subscriptions, which in turn makes it possible for the dev to keep working on the game.

Although, some devs have "public" and "patron-only" teasers... I wonder if it'd be worthwhile for WWG to do something like that. :unsure:
I think that WWG is one of the very few best developers around and above all releases quality updates with each episode. As well as DeepSleep with its Anna Exciting Affection and its charming character and the particular situations that happen around the protagonist.
If the developer is good for me it's also fine that he releases the teasers only for his patreons (it seems right to me)
I think we should be worried if the updates of a product become banal and try to drag out the broth just to milk as much as possible... and this WWG is not doing this, luckily for us :)

manymoons

Feb 3, 2023
He wants to start a fresh save. I think he's asking for something different.

Try deleting the persistant data in the save folders. Both in the appdata folder and where ever you have the game. That should make the game play like it's a first time playthrough.

Yes sorry, english is not my native language, I basically just want to start a new save with the text not being able to skip by holding ctrl, I know if I just replay it without doing this I will just skip past dialogue and then I'll be confused as to this and that happened or was said, hopefull this helps.

regarding the deleting persistant data, I think thats what I did, I basically deleted the whole Power Vacuum folder in the roaming/renpy folder along with the whole saves folder in the actual game directory but it's still skipping when I hold ctrl, I thought I was just stupid and had enabled the "skip unseen" in game but that isn't it either, is there anything else that could be the culprit here?

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes