Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Sorry if the question sounds boomer, but what do you mean by "the meta"?
"The meta fuckery", as in there might be some bizarre warping of the game's "reality" to allow such a seemingly impossible pairing as Sterling and Starling (as they are the same person from different timelines).

Reactions: vireker

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
It will be curious, since this is the last chapter, if any of the bad ends will continue with the story as canon. Like how Rebeccas did. I wanna say Hunters will cause the previous teasers, when Ophelia and Brenna see Hunters erection, that has the feeling of playing out as you progress the story instead of the bad end playing out right then and there. That would be a way to see Ophelia and Brenna engage in sneak sex at different points in the house. Maybe depending on your choices, it will affect which ending you see. Say you see Drew and Hunters bad ends, maybe that would unlock a shareable ending. Or if you see Hunters and not Drews, that unlocks Hunters solo ending and vice versa.

Reactions: Gwimmly

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It will be curious, since this is the last chapter, if any of the bad ends will continue with the story as canon. Like how Rebeccas did. I wanna say Hunters will cause the previous teasers, when Ophelia and Brenna see Hunters erection, that has the feeling of playing out as you progress the story instead of the bad end playing out right then and there. That would be a way to see Ophelia and Brenna engage in sneak sex at different points in the house. Maybe depending on your choices, it will affect which ending you see. Say you see Drew and Hunters bad ends, maybe that would unlock a shareable ending. Or if you see Hunters and not Drews, that unlocks Hunters solo ending and vice versa.
Is it really a bad end tho, is it tho? Or that was because Rebecca is actually just into bestiality

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry if the question sounds boomer, but what do you mean by "the meta"?
Imagine being made by your evil patriarchal grandfather into the perfect image of the male conquering pater familias, the Adonis the Warrior Mars Made Flesh the quintessential PREDATOR, sculpted and shaped to fulfil his twisted vision of the world and of what makes a man a man, and you meet your alternate universe self where the opposite happened and you were instead abused and drugged into becoming PREY, weaker and subservient, groomed into servitude and horror? Venus in chains Andromeda on her rock waiting to be devoured for the sins and whims of lesser men?

Now imagine the two of you fuck, the two ends of the spectrum, the most stereotypical man with the most stereotypical woman, and you are both two halves of the same whole, the same two beings, the same soul and body, Adam and Eve, Cain, the first violator, and Abel, the first violated?

Like, the layers of symbolism such a scene would ensue, within the setting of the game and its themes, the way it could be used to REFUTE Hunter's twisted and sick vision of the world, with Starling taking control of her own destiny and taking the reins of her future after meeting her other self, with Sterling respecting and understanding the trauma her very existence must have brought her not as a conqueror or as a protector but as a partner and friend, as a brother in some way-

Starling coming back to her own world and using a "woman's weapon" rather than the old attempt at a violent outburst, poison in the food of her abusive lover, food she is forced to bring him as his maid, and therefore lower class than him, Sterling understanding how his position is but luck and not preordained destiny, how things could have gone much worse for him if he wasn't as lucky as he was, and gaining a newfound appreciation for his family and friends.

Like, we missed peak, is all I am saying.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I'm suggesting Kevin X Catherine next month. IMO, Catherine hated Kevin more than anyone i think. So the hate sex should be better.
Is this strictly an NTR poll for new bad endings, or is it for new content period? I'd hate to think development time is being pushed solely onto NTR content, but that's just me.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is this strictly an NTR poll for new bad endings, or is it for new content period? I'd hate to think development time is being pushed solely onto NTR content, but that's just me.
People can vote to pair any two characters together. Aside from Sterling, Ophelia, Catherine and Brenna, every character can only be used once.

Until this last voting, only 1 other NTR suggestion has won. This makes it the second time. It's been Vanilla every other time. Unless you're a person who believes girl on girl is NTR.

Here's a list of the previous winners.
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-12-official-what-why-games.36240/post-14602634

Once Kevin and Hunter get used. There will be no NTR characters left. So majority of suggestions can only be Vanilla to begin with.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I wonder if some of the more obscure male characters are eligible for the Last Chance polls? Like what about the old guys from the cabin, or the bigshot lawyer, the uber driver, or the spa masseuse? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pinkie96

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I wonder if some of the more obscure male characters are eligible for the Last Chance polls? Like what about the old guys from the cabin, or the bigshot lawyer, the uber driver, or the spa masseuse? :unsure:
He didn't say anything about obscure character, just dead characters (David) and made up. I wonder if this includes real characters, but not shown yet. I still want Catherine's priest to try to catch the one that got away. IIRC, he had sex (or knocked up) a lot of his students. So for Cath to get away, i was always hoping he could be used somehow.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
There should be one with Nora and one with Natsuko, those two only just appeared last chapter and need more love, personally I would like NatsukoxLucia and NoraxDavid (as a flashback for the last time they did it... if they ever did it when David was of age that is).

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
People can vote to pair any two characters together. Aside from Sterling, Ophelia, Catherine and Brenna, every character can only be used once.

Until this last voting, only 1 other NTR suggestion has won. This makes it the second time. It's been Vanilla every other time. Unless you're a person who believes girl on girl is NTR.

Here's a list of the previous winners.
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-12-official-what-why-games.36240/post-14602634

Once Kevin and Hunter get used. There will be no NTR characters left. So majority of suggestions can only be Vanilla to begin with.
Wasn't there an Ophelia x Caspian or was that a scene that will happen without needing the votes.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Wasn't there an Ophelia x Caspian or was that a scene that will happen without needing the votes.
No, Caspian as far as i know was not going to be used if he wasn't voted for in the last chance poll.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Such a tragedy if the game ends without them having a ride.
too many characters and too many combinations. It's the main reason for the Last Chance poll. We would have never seen some of these pairs otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Vigeous
4.20 star(s) 373 Votes