MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's not like it came out of nowhere. It's from a canon scene when she said she wanted to suck Caspian's dick. The thoughts already there.
I know. and I know what Amber said was in the canon scene. but I mean, you're saying that Amber might initiate sex with her father out of pity right? doesn't that seem weird to you?

Usually we always prevent bad endings, but if Amber herself is the initiator of sex with Caspian, then WWG will deviate from the plan and she will partially go to canon, because here Sterling has nothing to interfere with her, because she herself wanted it

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It's not like it came out of nowhere. It's from a canon scene when she said she wanted to suck Caspian's dick. The thoughts already there.
She also said she never do it. You know, like how you might think about killing someone, but that doesn't mean you'd do it.

Honestly I hope WWG comes up with a plausible setup for it. I feel like Amber isn't going to just be daydreaming about it and finally deciding to make it happen. More likely something else is going on, but a sudden choice will lead to the scene.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
She also said she never do it. You know, like how you might think about killing someone, but that doesn't mean you'd do it.

Honestly I hope WWG comes up with a plausible setup for it. I feel like Amber isn't going to just be daydreaming about it and finally deciding to make it happen. More likely something else is going on, but a sudden choice will lead to the scene.
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to explain. Moreover, I have nothing against the Amber/Caspian scene, especially knowing how much fans are waiting for it(I don't really care).

But it would be illogical if Amber herself was the initiator of sex and always thought about it, then 99% of it can be considered on the verge of canon

john984

Jun 6, 2020
But it would be illogical if Amber herself was the initiator of sex and always thought about it, then 99% of it can be considered on the verge of canon
The only way I see it being like that is if Amber ends up drinking Hunter's mixed wine, that's how Ophelia started it with Kevin's bad end

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The only way I see it being like that is if Amber ends up drinking Hunter's mixed wine, that's how Ophelia started it with Kevin's bad end
This is a completely logical approach. But this is not what they are talking about, we are talking directly about "Out of pity". This almost looks like canon.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Even if Amber thought she was seeing Caspian for the last time, and she thought no one would find out if they had sex, I still think there has to be another factor that leads to it happening. Hunter's wine or Kumiko's truth serum would work, but are those the only way? Maybe Caspian makes another offer she can't refuse? Or he guilts her into it somehow? :unsure:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You know, like how you might think about killing someone, but that doesn't mean you'd do it.
Wait, it doesn't? Uhm... I'm going to dark for some time now...

On a serious note, one avenue I haven't seen here yet is that Amber might let Caspian watch and afterwards start with a pity blowjob, going from there.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I know. and I know what Amber said was in the canon scene. but I mean, you're saying that Amber might initiate sex with her father out of pity right? doesn't that seem weird to you?
Well yeah, if she just walks up to him and says she wants to have sex, sure. It's PV though and i know it won't be that plain. WWG is gonna cook something up.

Yeah, it's more about how WWG plays it out. I did miss / forget the part where she said she wouldn't, but at least there's something to build off of. It's also a bad end. So it's where the not suppose to happen, happens.

This is a completely logical approach. But this is not what they are talking about, we are talking directly about "Out of pity". This almost looks like canon.
Approach doesn't really matter, so long as it's a choice and resets after.
Even if Amber thought she was seeing Caspian for the last time, and she thought no one would find out if they had sex, I still think there has to be another factor that leads to it happening. Hunter's wine or Kumiko's truth serum would work, but are those the only way? Maybe Caspian makes another offer she can't refuse? Or he guilts her into it somehow? :unsure:
I actually had in my notes that it could be because of the Truth Serum.

something like this, Amber wasn't done talking and she wanted to have one last heart to heart OR she wasn't done questioning Caspian. She asks Sterling for some serum to use on Caspain. This is where choice could come in if it's a good idea to give her some.

Another question i would have is, where? Amber's house? Sterling's? Depending where, it's a who walks in situation. I kind of want to see Kumiko be the one to walk in on them. It would be a new take on the "walking in on them" trope. A mom, catching her daughter, having sex with her father who is now her ex-husband too.

She can't really get mad that they are doing the immoral thing, because she is open to Sterling and the girls. So that would make her a hypocrite. She can only get mad at her daughter for picking up the man she just dumped behind her back, so quickly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Amber fucking her dad would be bad end... I don't think that it'll be a cannon ending, it'll be a bad end since it's not vanilla. Drew's end with Keira and Lucia was vanilla but it was still a bad end in PV, the player was asked to roll back, it'll be the same here as well for Amber.

Reactions: dartred

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Amber fucking her dad would be bad end... I don't think that it'll be a cannon ending, it'll be a bad end since it's not vanilla. Drew's end with Keira and Lucia was vanilla but it was still a bad end in PV, the player was asked to roll back, it'll be the same here as well for Amber.
Or it could be like the Rebecca and Cerberus scene which doesn't roll back if you choose it.

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Or it could be like the Rebecca and Cerberus scene which doesn't roll back if you choose it.
the dogs would definitely be out after that one then. Cerberus would've called his buds and gang banged the F out of the female cast, it's the final update I think with NTR bad ends, so WWG should put a meme there for people who don't like NTR ends and who still still watch them like, "yeah there's no going back now, this is the true ending... and later say lol jk and takes them back to the choice"

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I mean her dad is already in the dog house. if it’s for the last chapter and a choice thing. I hope some things are allowed to play out. So long as Sterling allows it too. Like with Rebecca, if Sterling knows something might happen between Amber and Caspian and he lets it happen.

Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I mean her dad is already in the dog house. if it’s for the last chapter and a choice thing. I hope some things are allowed to play out. So long as Sterling allows it too. Like with Rebecca, if Sterling knows something might happen between Amber and Caspian and he lets it happen.
I understand what you're getting at and it's understandable, but if that is allowed then it'll have a somewhat domino effect and other scenarios may also be put in question as that this should also be cannon or not. So I think WWG will steer away from that controversy and have all these as bad ends.

4.20 star(s) 371 Votes