Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Such a tragedy if the game ends without them having a ride.
Caspian has had so little interaction with other characters, I never really thought about him with anyone other than Amber. And he just seems so pathetic, it's hard to imagine him having the balls to fuck Ophelia. Oh well, he's no longer eligible for future polls, so I guess we'll never know how it'd come to pass.

• Sad
Reactions: Vigeous

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Caspian has had so little interaction with other characters, I never really thought about him with anyone other than Amber. And he just seems so pathetic, it's hard to imagine him having the balls to fuck Ophelia. Oh well, he's no longer eligible for future polls, so I guess we'll never know how it'd come to pass.
who's caspian again?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
who's caspian again?
Ambers dad. The guy who wants to see his family get fucked by others.

Edit: I have a feeling that the poll could have won much sooner, but I wasn't able to say "Amber X her dad" or Say Caspian is her dad in the comments. It's not the first time someone has asked who Caspian was.

Last edited:

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Ambers dad. The guy who wants to see his family get fucked by others.

Edit: I have a feeling that the poll could have won much sooner, but I wasn't able to say "Amber X her dad" or Say Caspian is her dad in the comments. It's not the first time someone has asked who Caspian was.
ah, Cucky McCuck

Reactions: dartred

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I'm about to play the what pregnant harem what if story. Do i need the same chapter 12 patch to play that correctly, or is there a different patch for the what ifs?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm about to play the what pregnant harem what if story. Do i need the same chapter 12 patch to play that correctly, or is there a different patch for the what ifs?
Same patch for what ifs as the main game. I'm not sure if it needs it or not, but it doesn't hurt it to apply it.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
No, below the downloads, you'll see "what ifs". They are short events that are not tied to the main game's story.
Short events is underselling them. Most of them have more content than games on here that are a year into development

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Short events is underselling them. Most of them have more content than games on here that are a year into development
No, short events is right. Most of them can be finished in like 10 mins. Most games i've played on this site have at least an hour worth of content unless it's literally the first release.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
No, short events is right. Most of them can be finished in like 10 mins. Most games i've played on this site have at least an hour worth of content unless it's literally the first release.
Maybe it's not true anymore as I don't often try new games but back in the day this site was filled to the brim with games that would take over a year of updates to get to 4th base with constant blueballing. There'd also be plenty of busy work to even get to the content.

Vol 5-8 individually have far more content than the games I'm talking about.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Maybe it's not true anymore as I don't often try new games but back in the day this site was filled to the brim with games that would take over a year of updates to get to 4th base with constant blueballing. There'd also be plenty of busy work to even get to the content.

Vol 5-8 individually have far more content than the games I'm talking about.
Some games try to tell a story and want to spend more time developing their characters, I don't really see much issue with that. Even here it took 11 chapters to go to forth base with Ophelia and nearly just as long for Brenna and Catherine. It just depends on what you're there for. For the few games on this site where I'm actually invested in the story I don't mind waiting a bit

manymoons

Feb 3, 2023
fellas, i played this game years ago and apparently my saves are still intact, im wondering if there's a way to basically 100% reset my saves since i wanna play this game again.

but since my save is still intact, whenever i hold ctrl, the game skips forward, how do i reset it? so far i've tried to delete the folder in appdata, ive tried to delete the cache in the game folder and i've tried to delete teh save files in the save folder, any help would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes