uyhg

Dec 1, 2021
How did everyone suddenly become so right! No one leaks teasers, everyone pretends to be righteous. And all this on a pirate site is just a comedy, just not very funny.)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's HP what did you expect... :ROFLMAO:
When I saw it, it had been 7 hours and not a single reaction. I thought I better show him it was a good one before he started feeling unloved. ;)
Nice to see The Comedic Duo out in force :)

How did everyone suddenly become so right! No one leaks teasers, everyone pretends to be righteous. And all this on a pirate site is just a comedy, just not very funny.)
facepalm.gif

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Dev got greedy prob main reason. Do not think they were free back in the day but i do recall he used to allow any backers to see the teasers and then he bumped them up to higher tiers which meant just to access the teasers you were spending over four times the amount per month. Honestly felt like a dick move if you ask me.

Reactions: mp333

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Dev got greedy prob main reason. Do not think they were free back in the day but i do recall he used to allow any backers to see the teasers and then he bumped them up to higher tiers which meant just to access the teasers you were spending over four times the amount per month. Honestly felt like a dick move if you ask me.
Teasers are available at the $5 tier.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yes sorry, english is not my native language, I basically just want to start a new save with the text not being able to skip by holding ctrl, I know if I just replay it without doing this I will just skip past dialogue and then I'll be confused as to this and that happened or was said, hopefull this helps.

regarding the deleting persistant data, I think thats what I did, I basically deleted the whole Power Vacuum folder in the roaming/renpy folder along with the whole saves folder in the actual game directory but it's still skipping when I hold ctrl, I thought I was just stupid and had enabled the "skip unseen" in game but that isn't it either, is there anything else that could be the culprit here?
Did you start with a new copy of the game ? If so, did you install the Uncensored Patch ?

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Quick question but in the last teaser on patreon there is a lot of the letter K... Do I have to understand something about that?

Is that a reference to the KKK? Should I expect cross being burned in the next chapter?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Quick question but in the last teaser on patreon there is a lot of the letter K... Do I have to understand something about that?

Is that a reference to the KKK? Should I expect cross being burned in the next chapter?
This is k9, we have already gone through these guesses and someone has already guessed, as far as I know it will be the scene with d**... :)

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does that mean overly-friendly local police dogs are going to get some "action" soon? :whistle: They're the only K9s I'm aware of that could. Bestiality incoming!

Same one as Rebecca and Brenna, I assume.

manymoons

Feb 3, 2023
Did you start with a new copy of the game ? If so, did you install the Uncensored Patch ?
I did yeah, it's solved now somehow, when i started my PC today and tried again it magically worked, I have no idea what caused it and less so what fixed it but at least it works now lol

Reactions: dartred

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021
In Chapter 13, Ophelia tries to build the confounding sex toy Catherine gifted her only to run out of time before a pool party. But while trying to find a bikini that fits, she has her eureka moment and completes it! Carried by the momentum, she decides to see how it works, only to lose her balance and find herself stuck! Who will save her?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Here's to hoping that vanilla scenes would also be steamy as the bad ends, but that seems to be highly unlikely :confused: :rolleyes:

instead of the dog for the bad end where Cerberus gets the scene, if Sterling manages to prevent it, the scene should be between Ophelia and Sterling then, that's why I mentioned it's highly unlikely

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes