Tattsumi

Sep 26, 2018
is it just me or is the music mod not working anymore... ?
can someone maybe help or knows the problem ?

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
is it just me or is the music mod not working anymore... ?
can someone maybe help or knows the problem ?
Never played PV with the mod, I'm used to playing without audio anyway. But if you really want to bypass the silence, you can turn on the audio from the Spotify app

I usually play through them with appropriate music.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Never played PV with the mod, I'm used to playing without audio anyway. But if you really want to bypass the silence, you can turn on the audio from the Spotify app

I usually play through them with appropriate music.
I just blast Yawn - Ganymede on repeat in the background

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I just blast Yawn - Ganymede on repeat in the background
I never tried to include music in PV, because I didn't see much importance for them. especially when I have to visit quests and different scenes every time, for such games I would say that music is not so suitable lol

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I never tried to include music in PV, because I didn't see much importance for them. especially when I have to visit quests and different scenes every time, for such games I would say that music is not so suitable lol
Self-voicing enabled?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I think they know it's Hunter. They wouldn't let a stranger in. If they have pictures of young Annabelle, then why not of Hunter that's the same age. Ophelia instantly recognized her mom, when she shouldn't have been born yet. Surely it's reasonable that they have pictures of Hunter too.
Why would they let Hunter in after he ran off like that in the previous update and after the main female cast knowing his intentions ? It just shows more of Sterling's incompetence in explaining to the girls how evil Hunter is.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Why would they let Hunter in after he ran off like that in the previous update and after the main female cast knowing his intentions ? It just shows more of Sterling's incompetence in explaining to the girls how evil Hunter is.
Sterling has been portrayed as incompetent, weak, foolish, submissive, etc.. since the beginning of the game. Granted it's gotten a little bit better over time, but he's never truly turned into "a man". It's one reason I have such a hard time playing the game, and don't really get involved into the story as I'd like to. Sterling is more of a plaything for the girls (and Hunter/Drew).

If he ever actually "grew a pair" and stopped taking shit from everyone, I might look at the game in a different light.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Sterling has been portrayed as incompetent, weak, foolish, submissive, etc.. since the beginning of the game. Granted it's gotten a little bit better over time, but he's never truly turned into "a man". It's one reason I have such a hard time playing the game, and don't really get involved into the story as I'd like to. Sterling is more of a plaything for the girls (and Hunter/Drew).

If he ever actually "grew a pair" and stopped taking shit from everyone, I might look at the game in a different light.
I agree with that, he's used as a prop very frequently. In the last update as well if Lucia didn't show up with Drew, Sterling couldn't have done anything, he would've gotten kicked out. Hoping the next game has a good male lead as the protagonist.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Pk2403

Jul 31, 2021
Can someone please guide me to how to start this game? i have extracted the zip file, but i can't seem to find from where to start the game.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Can someone please guide me to how to start this game? i have extracted the zip file, but i can't seem to find from where to start the game.
Inside the "PowerVacuumChapter12" folder will be the "PowerVacuumChapter12.exe" file. Double click to start.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Ophelias mothers mind seems to be bought back to a certain time is there a chance hunter was bought back mentally to a time before he got caught up in all that cult stuff. So basically, he is just a horny guy which could possibly worse. What happened to the old hunter is he still out there or is his mind in that body and has not fully assimilated to it yet.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
iirc, Hunter doesn't go evil until Annabelle dies. So long as this Hunter isn't a body/mind swap, is innocent. I could be wrong. If it's old Hunter in a new body and they knew, they wouldn't let him in.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

Come on, guys! Stop projecting onto the characters what you would do. Characters being flawed or making bad decisions is what allows a story to happen, i.e. "conflict". Otherwise the goals are too easy, and the story becomes either very short or very boring.

I hope you don't complain like this about horror movies when the characters split up. "So-and-so is dumb. I wouldn't go in the scary basement!"

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
:unsure:
Didn't know Dave Chappelle was one of the Wayans brothers... Or that he was in Scary Movie.:sneaky:
Woops. Video wouldn't play on my phone but I saw Chappelle in the related videos and made an assumption. Never mind the fact that I could have read the video description... I mean... no one does that... I'm not a complete idiot. :cautious: :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.20 star(s) 373 Votes