MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I hope you don't complain like this about horror movies when the characters split up. "So-and-so is dumb. I wouldn't go in the scary basement!"
Ahahah, just like in this horror parody, if only we all did that :LOL:

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Wasn't there some sort of chart or PDF that someone made that had everyone's ages and relationships and a timeline of events? Does anyone have that?

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I'd hate to think the only way we still have to advance plots, create conflict, put people in danger or trouble... is to make them as dumb as an eggplant. But then perhaps that's the "easy out" - writing someone who isn't stupid into a situation is probably harder, despite being more rewarding for the reader (to see an actual realistic scenario without a dumbshit in trouble).

I'm not actually asking that Sterling be turned into a genius. I'm asking that he GROW A PAIR OF BALLS and stop allowing himself to be treated like a friggin doormat. Not too much to ask, eh? He can still get into situations, but at least he doesn't have to ass-lick his way out of them, and might not have to kiss-ass all over the house anymore.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not actually asking that Sterling be turned into a genius. I'm asking that he GROW A PAIR OF BALLS and stop allowing himself to be treated like a friggin doormat.
Speaking as someone who used to be bullied in school, and as a result, became paranoid about people's motives, that's actually not possible. If you're paranoid, you're too busy wondering about what the catch is, than to assert yourself. After all, that's how you put a target on your back. If you keep your head down, they don't notice you.

And Hunter has Sterling paranoid. Sterling is always on the look out for what Hunter is planning (and as a flaw is focussed on Hunter too much, so he doesn't catch on what Hunter has done behind the scenes). His family, on the other hand, can be trusted, and as a result isn't his focus. Because any effort he puts in being assertive with his family means he's not spending effort on keeping an eye on Hunter's scheming. If you're focussed on the horizon, you can't focus on your immediate surroundings.

And in case you're wondering, yes, I'm doing much better now.

rj2way

Feb 21, 2021
I know it's not fully related to the game, but does anyone have decent SillyTav or likewise AI PNG/JSON files for RP with the girls of this game?

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Speaking as someone who used to be bullied in school, and as a result, became paranoid about people's motives, that's actually not possible. If you're paranoid, you're too busy wondering about what the catch is, than to assert yourself. After all, that's how you put a target on your back. If you keep your head down, they don't notice you.

And Hunter has Sterling paranoid. Sterling is always on the look out for what Hunter is planning (and as a flaw is focussed on Hunter too much, so he doesn't catch on what Hunter has done behind the scenes). His family, on the other hand, can be trusted, and as a result isn't his focus. Because any effort he puts in being assertive with his family means he's not spending effort on keeping an eye on Hunter's scheming. If you're focussed on the horizon, you can't focus on your immediate surroundings.
Yeah, sorry.. I don't buy that line of reasoning for a second. It's quite possible to grow a pair while being bullied, simply by not becoming "overly paranoid".

My post wasn't about his paranoia at all - it was about him actually "growing up" for once. They are separate topics. He doesn't have to take all the shit and ribbing that his sisters/mother give him all the time. And he can STILL be paranoid (if you want him to be) while refusing to take their shit.

Perhaps some people can only focus on one thing at a time (maybe Sterling is one of them), but then that puts him firmly in the below-average-IQ range of people. Which is too bad, as I never thought of him as a true dumbshit.. just a guy who was naive and hadn't grown up yet.

And I actually disagree with "Sterling is always on the look out for what Hunter is planning". He really isn't... most of the text narrative isn't him running around checking stuff out, double-checking the fridge liquids, checking the shampoo or toothpaste, etc. He ISN'T actually focused on any of that - he just runs around the house doing whatever.

Anyhow, my point: give Sterling some balls for once. Allow him to stand up for himself with the girls in the house - no more giving him shit all the time because they want to. It has nothing to do with anything else going on in the house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gwimmly

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Yeah, sorry.. I don't buy that line of reasoning for a second. It's quite possible to grow a pair while being bullied, simply by not becoming "overly paranoid".

My post wasn't about his paranoia at all - it was about him actually "growing up" for once. They are separate topics. He doesn't have to take all the shit and ribbing that his sisters/mother give him all the time. And he can STILL be paranoid (if you want him to be) while refusing to take their shit.

Perhaps some people can only focus on one thing at a time (maybe Sterling is one of them), but then that puts him firmly in the below-average-IQ range of people. Which is too bad, as I never thought of him as a true dumbshit.. just a guy who was naive and hadn't grown up yet.

And I actually disagree with "Sterling is always on the look out for what Hunter is planning". He really isn't... most of the text narrative isn't him running around checking stuff out, double-checking the fridge liquids, checking the shampoo or toothpaste, etc. He ISN'T actually focused on any of that - he just runs around the house doing whatever.

Anyhow, my point: give Sterling some balls for once. Allow him to stand up for himself with the girls in the house - no more giving him shit all the time because they want to. It has nothing to do with anything else going on in the house.
He kinda has been taking charge a bit more. He went full step dad with Lucia and is also more dominant with her.

Now that everything is out in the open and everyone knows, I'd like to see him be more forward in front of everyone. Groping, kissing and fucking as the other girls look on jealously.

Brenna cracks a joke at his expense? Slammed in front of everyone like the retarded slut she is.

Catherine having an ADHD fit? fucked into a siesta to give everyone piece and quite.

Ophelia complaining about the Hunter situation? Have her call you daddy while fucking with the door wide open.

Annabelle shocked that you just did all that? Tell her she's girl #15 or she can go back to being an orphan.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023

I partially agree with many of the texts. but... In addition to Sterling's stupidity and carelessness, many of the characters are also narrow-minded.. just look at the girls, it's literally too funny how they are shown in the game, mommy Ophelia, who is a dominant at heart, her son broke her, now she is dependent on sex with son, but she lacks something.. she needs a strong hand or full attention and pleasure (which Sterling has something to work on.) but she also has awkward situations, she can't resist the temptation of a big dick or a muscular playboy and she is ready to forget everything for this and get carried away by these days.

Brenna, she's still a bimbo, focused on her satisfaction and lust, and immediately ready to fuck her mentally retarded younger brother, but notice she also has awkward situations, as soon as she gets into random sexual incidents, she is immediately involved in sex.

Catherine, she's still a spoiled and psycho nympho. She's more of a brother's favorite and his little princess, but does she have awkward situations? No comments here :BootyTime:

Lucia, she seems smart and partly not like Sterling's family. But she also has awkward situations, especially a strange fetish, like fucking in public or some attraction to old people or random people.

I mean that all the listed "Awkward situations" are partly non-canon, but again, as you can see. Not only Sterling is some kind of stupid or problematic part of the game.. I would have written everyone but I'm too lazy.. As you've already noticed, everyone has flaws and stupid development that gives interest to the game and fun... after all, this game is part of a comedy narrative ridiculing incest. Well, if we decide to make Sterling a smart guy or a strong one, maybe some of the zest will disappear, and it won't be the same humor... it's a completely different style, even with this scenario Hunter can't easily destroy Sterling being his stupidity, but he holds on smoothly.

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Come on, guys! Stop projecting onto the characters what you would do. Characters being flawed or making bad decisions is what allows a story to happen, i.e. "conflict". Otherwise the goals are too easy, and the story becomes either very short or very boring.

I hope you don't complain like this about horror movies when the characters split up. "So-and-so is dumb. I wouldn't go in the scary basement!"
Goals are too easy for NTR ends that's what I was getting at, if you would've read my previous comment it paints an already dumb Sterling in a more dumber light, Ophelia tries the new trap for Catherine and gets stuck and gets banged by the dog also the new guy shows up in the update and just bangs the chicks, the NTR content happens due to reasons best known to the developer and for a guy like yourself who is invested in the 'story' it's obvious that you're turning a blind eye to these things, as they're not canon but they're the talk of the forum if you scroll back a couple of pages. Also the canon Sterling in the non-ntr path is not that bright if you would've see his progression. He is selectively clever and uses humor as a defense mechanism. if you leave Sterling aside, Ophelia also caught some of his stupid since she might be carrying his child, and got trapped in a toy, you seriously are not critiquing this as log as the NTR scene pops up everything is fine and dandy I guess with the crowd.

iirc, Hunter doesn't go evil until Annabelle dies. So long as this Hunter isn't a body/mind swap, is innocent. I could be wrong. If it's old Hunter in a new body and they knew, they wouldn't let him in.
That makes completes sense and was thinking the same thing, but what I don't get is the new character even if it's Hunter's mind in a different person can easily infiltrate an house, and no-one is sus about it. What I didn't see in the teasers that whether that new guy got inside the house on his own, or the clever way to at least write this would be using Annabelle, who is closer to the family so it doesn't raise any flags, because if you use any other women they can cross-verify and Hunter would be in trouble. Annabelle doesn't know any of this, so she can bring up a guy during a conversation who she was with and seeing him around could bring comfort to her as she is alone now and was just summoned to their house and then if the family called that guy then it would make sense, because Hunter can play passive here and won't catch the blame or rouse any suspicion and can bang them while gaining sympathy for Annabelle and banging her as well.

I'm not actually asking that Sterling be turned into a genius. I'm asking that he GROW A PAIR OF BALLS and stop allowing himself to be treated like a friggin doormat. Not too much to ask, eh? He can still get into situations, but at least he doesn't have to ass-lick his way out of them, and might not have to kiss-ass all over the house anymore.
100% true.

He kinda has been taking charge a bit more. He went full step dad with Lucia and is also more dominant with her.

Now that everything is out in the open and everyone knows, I'd like to see him be more forward in front of everyone. Groping, kissing and fucking as the other girls look on jealously.
this is the last chapter, about time this sorta development happened, looking forward for seeing this kind of Sterling; but I won't be surprised if it didn't happen because that'll show his character development and actually protecting the ones he cares and showing it to them and not planning to avoid these scenarios in the background.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

Brenna cracks a joke at his expense? Slammed in front of everyone like the retarded slut she is.

Catherine having an ADHD fit? fucked into a siesta to give everyone piece and quite.

Ophelia complaining about the Hunter situation? Have her call you daddy while fucking with the door wide open.

Annabelle shocked that you just did all that? Tell her she's girl #15 or she can go back to being an orphan.
This is it right here, the culmination of Sterling's arc. Most of his "stupidity" was just his fear of negative consequences. Because of that fear, he's been trying to navigate a web of deception, keeping his sexual relationships compartmentalized from his other partners, all while playing mutually-assured-destruction with Hunter. He was in a weak and precarious position throughout most of the story, but now that everyone knows about everything (more or less), there are no more consequences for Sterling to fear. This is obvious from how much bolder his actions were in chapter 12.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's quite possible to grow a pair while being bullied, simply by not becoming "overly paranoid".
Yes, you're right. Too bad that option is available to everyone. Thank you for victim-blaming, buddy. I always figured it was my fault for being bullied. Guess what, if you stand up to your bullies, sometimes you make it worse.
Perhaps some people can only focus on one thing at a time (maybe Sterling is one of them), but then that puts him firmly in the below-average-IQ range of people.
No, that just makes them men. It's been proven ages ago that men are better at single-focussed tasks while women are better at multi-tasking.
Yeah, because he didn't think Hunter actually spiked everything. We know it, because we know more as the player, but Sterling doesn't. He's paranoid about Hunter, not a tinfoil hat wearer who thinks there are micro-chips in vaccines.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
This is it right here, the culmination of Sterling's arc. Most of his "stupidity" was just his fear of negative consequences. Because of that fear, he's been trying to navigate a web of deception, keeping his sexual relationships compartmentalized from his other partners, all while playing mutually-assured-destruction with Hunter. He was in a weak and precarious position throughout most of the story, but now that everyone knows about everything (more or less), there are no more consequences for Sterling to fear. This is obvious from how much bolder his actions were in chapter 12.
The final canon end for chapter 12, if you replay that back you'll notice that to catch Hunter; were Sterling's actions bolder ? None of the women believed him till Lucia tagged along with Drew. To think Sterling would learn to maneuver all these plots that Hunter has set up since these are expected of Hunter, yet Sterling fails to do so even till the 2nd last update that tells us something about him, that he will never learn. It just shows that even when he had Hunter cornered he couldn't think through the Hunter may have a trick up his sleeve after bring through so much deception with the drugging and everything. It is his stupidity, not sure why you're defending it and not calling it as it is.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
The final canon end for chapter 12, if you replay that back you'll notice that to catch Hunter; were Sterling's actions bolder ? None of the women believed him till Lucia tagged along with Drew. To think Sterling would learn to maneuver all these plots that Hunter has set up since these are expected of Hunter, yet Sterling fails to do so even till the 2nd last update that tells us something about him, that he will never learn. It just shows that even when he had Hunter cornered he couldn't think through the Hunter may have a trick up his sleeve after bring through so much deception with the drugging and everything. It is his stupidity, not sure why you're defending it and not calling it as it is.
It's called drama. Darkest-before-the-dawn stuff, it's supposed to upset you a little. The protagonist is supposed to struggle, it's classic storytelling to set up the payoff at the end.

This game actually has a decently constructed plot, which might seem alien to you because so many adult games have stories that are absolute garbage that could've been written by 13-year-olds. Watching another alpha-chad in an easy-mode power fantasy would've been super boring, and I'm glad we didn't get that.

Just remember: you have the privilege of knowing everything that's happening in the story, but Sterling does not, because he's only a character within the story. Try to imagine his perspective, without the advantage of your meta knowledge.

... or, how about this: write some specific " " type scenarios for this game, so we can have fun discussing whether they would've worked. (Why didn't they just ride the eagles all the way to Mordor?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gwimmly

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It's called drama. Darkest-before-the-dawn stuff, it's supposed to upset you a little. The protagonist is supposed to struggle, it's classic storytelling to set up the payoff at the end.
Sterling has been struggling from the start, the growth spurt he had is his muscles and his dick size, his behavior and traits remained the same. When you call it a drama and say it's classic storytelling to set up the payoff at the end. We're near the end once the final version of game releases, it'll be interesting to see the payoff which you mention, because 12 chapters have been completed. It's not drama anymore when Sterling, which you refer to as the protagonist doesn't learn from his mistakes.

This game actually has a decently constructed plot, which might seem alien to you because so many adult games have stories that are absolute garbage that could've been written by 13-year-olds. Watching another alpha-chad in an easy-mode power fantasy would've been super boring, and I'm glad we didn't get that.
Just remember: you have the privilege of knowing everything that's happening in the story, but Sterling does not, because he's only a character within the story. Try to imagine his perspective, without the advantage of your meta knowledge.
I have played games for both Non NTR and NTR genre and I'm not asking for another alpha-chad; just for him to learn from his mistakes and have the people who he loves to rely on him and who shows maturity as he is faced with similar situations like these before and to make sure that they're not repeated. These repetitive scenarios are boring; not actual character growth, which is absent.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 373 Votes