DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Christmas looks very possible. "70%" might be a little arbitrary, but let's use it for now. Chapter 12 released in January, and the first teasers for chapter 13 were in February. From Feb through August (which just ended) is 7 months, which works out to 10% per month. At that rate, chapter 13 will be finished during November, and with a 1 month buffer (for unexpected challenges?) that puts release right around year's end.
I think that the amount of dialogues this game has, it'll probably be released around January 1st week. Anytime before that would be a welcome surprise ;)

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
One of the strongest games at the Lust City, Thirsty For My Guest level. Top 3 for me. The strongest sandbox, a lot of girls, angles. Only ntr is upsetting, but it can be avoided. The perfect harem. Nice animation. Despite the fact that the chapter takes a long time to come out, in comparison with other games that come out once a month, it lives up to expectations. I play on Android. An excellent chance to beat the villain from Big Brother. New girls are added every chapter. I’m sincerely sorry that I have to wait so long for the game, but it’s better than seeing an update with 3 animations once a month)

ApolloT

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone get this error with ch. 12? Previous chapters work fine. I'm using Linux and tried starting over as well as continuing from previous saves. It still crashes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 474, in script
    jump chapter
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump chapter
  File "/home/path/to/Power Vacuum/PowerVacuum_Chapter12_Patreon-Chapter_12_Patreon-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/home/path/to/Power Vacuum/PowerVacuum_Chapter12_Patreon-Chapter_12_Patreon-pc/renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Linux-5.15.0-119-lowlatency-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Power Vacuum Chapter_12_Patreon
Mon Sep  2 14:53:58 2024

MrCrazeeMan

Oct 7, 2022
I recently started replaying the game and I must say… I wish we got to see all the content that Kevin got. If I remember correctly, Sterling has the USB with all its content. Being able to filter through the content collected through Sterling POV would be cool

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Anyone get this error with ch. 12? Previous chapters work fine. I'm using Linux and tried starting over as well as continuing from previous saves. It still crashes.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump chapter

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump chapter
  File "/home/path/to/Power Vacuum/PowerVacuum_Chapter12_Patreon-Chapter_12_Patreon-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1992, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/home/path/to/Power Vacuum/PowerVacuum_Chapter12_Patreon-Chapter_12_Patreon-pc/renpy/script.py", line 1013, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Linux-5.15.0-119-lowlatency-x86_64-with-glibc2.35 x86_64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Power Vacuum Chapter_12_Patreon
Mon Sep  2 14:53:58 2024
Did you apply the Mandatory Patch from the OP?

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes