Sep 7, 2020
I'm in the first chapter and it seems I can't progress with Ophelia because of a ScriptError that says it can't find label "nightcry". Is there a way to fix this?

ScriptError: could not find label 'nightcry'.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
I'm in the first chapter and it seems I can't progress with Ophelia because of a ScriptError that says it can't find label "nightcry". Is there a way to fix this?

ScriptError: could not find label 'nightcry'.
Most problems are fixed by installing the mandatory patch. If it still persists, I would try downloading the game again.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
In all fairness, the OP no longer says anything about a mandatory patch.
Probably another concession to help WWG with Patreon's overly-snoop happy behaviour.
Interesting - thanks! Looks like I did not visit the opening post for quite a while.
Then I have no idea what might cause the error.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Interesting - thanks! Looks like I did not visit the opening post for quite a while.
Then I have no idea what might cause the error.
Well, it's still mandatory... It just doesn't say so in the OP anymore since the situation with Patreon was resolved. For the time being at least.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Is it just me or does Hunter Jr. kinda look like Sean? Unless that was mentioned elsewhere.
Similar skin tone and they both have the exact same freckles on their left check and left brow. Most likely it's due to the same asset being used and not story based
SEAN.JPG

Reactions: JjJ5

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Since we seem to get to see a rejuvenated Hunter, we can be quite sure, that Annabelle also got rejunevated and is the real, original Annabelle, can't we?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Since we seem to get to see a rejuvenated Hunter, we can be quite sure, that Annabelle also got rejunevated and is the real, original Annabelle, can't we?
Has it actually been confirmed that young Hunter is a rejuvinated Hunter, and not a clone?

Annabelle didn't behave like a rejuvinated mother to Ophelia when meeting her, let alone refer to Hunter as her husband. She didn't even seem aware that Ophelia was her own flesh & blood.
The only way for her to be The Annabelle, is for her to be totally in on Hunter's schemes, which would be a pretty shitty double-twist to have happen this close to the end... Like, right at the end. I mean, it'd be like any of M. Knight Shyamalan's worst "what a twist" moments.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Has it actually been confirmed that young Hunter is a rejuvinated Hunter, and not a clone?
I have the same question, or WWG might just be calling him Hunter Jr. for the memes. I'm not sure what WWG is going for but the new guy definitely looks better than Sterling.
Based on the image posted above by pinkie96- it just looks like Sean lost weight and has come back, Hunter may have sent him to check how the family members are doing after his escape. It could be that Hunter may have given Sean the same treatment as Sterling, resulting Sean to bulk up. Will have to wait for the final update to see what happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm pretty sure that "Hunter Jr" is old Hunter's brain transferred into a clone body. He has a scar on the back of his head and neck from the brain transfer procedure. He probably shows up after the short time-skip (when several pregnancies become obvious) which gives him time to recover from the procedure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes