DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure that "Hunter Jr" is old Hunter's brain transferred into a clone body. He has a scar on the back of his head and neck from the brain transfer procedure. He probably shows up after the short time-skip (when several pregnancies become obvious) which gives him time to recover from the procedure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that seems logical... thanks for sharing, the scar marks surely show Hunter Jr in a new light. Normally Hunter would pounce on Brenna if she jumped him but here Hunter Jr is surprised, maybe the clone is acting funny and the scar marks as I think about it show that it could be Hunter

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That's an interesting theory. I wonder how you got to that conclusion...
A preponderance of evidence...

Hunter's mysterious references to medical solutions and his activities costing a fortune, his desire to find some kind of 2nd chance at life, and the appearance of a young Annabelle and Hunter who apparently look identical to the originals.

I think Hunter's plan was to transfer his and Annabelle's brains into younger cloned bodies so they could relive the prime of their lives. He had to wait until the clones matured to an age where the operation could be performed, essentially "killing" the clones by replacing their brains. But original Annabelle died, so new Annabelle still has her own brain.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017

Hunter's mysterious references to medical solutions and his activities costing a fortune, his desire to find some kind of 2nd chance at life, and the appearance of a young Annabelle and Hunter who apparently look identical to the originals.

I think Hunter's plan was to transfer his and Annabelle's brains into younger cloned bodies so they could relive the prime of their lives. He had to wait until the clones matured to an age where the operation could be performed, essentially "killing" the clones by replacing their brains. But original Annabelle died, so new Annabelle still has her own brain.
So David conveniently died and left the house in financial ruin just in time for Hunter to swoop in to fill the "power vacuum" just as the clones were ready.

Drew definitely tried to honey trap David and Hunter killed him to fulfill his plans made long ago. He may have even caused the financial problems.

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021

I will never understand why some Sci-fi writers blatantly ignore the elephant in the room with situations like this. Unless you're going to accept the existence of a soul and say it was transferred into the new body then all you're doing is copying consciousness into a new vessel. The old consciousness, in this case the real Hunter, remains in the old body. It's the same issue with the teleporters in Star Trek.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I will never understand why some Sci-fi writers blatantly ignore the elephant in the room with situations like this. Unless you're going to accept the existence of a soul and say it was transferred into the new body then all you're doing is copying consciousness into a new vessel. The old consciousness, in this case the real Hunter, remains in the old body. It's the same issue with the teleporters in Star Trek.
I get what you're saying, but in this case I think it's a literal brain transplant, not merely copying memories, hence the scar in the preview image. Hunter Sr waited until Hunter Jr was old enough (i.e. Jr's skull was large enough), and Sr had his own brain removed and put into Jr's body (and Jr's original brain probably disposed of). It's kind of far-fetched but there have been partially successful experiments with animals, and this story has included plenty of other scientifically questionable ideas.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If you have all the memories feelings ethics morals etc of the prior consciousness, does it matter, it seems like a meaningless distinction.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
That's not what's happening in this situation. If the scar is as a result of a brain transplant then Hunter's literal consciousness has been moved to a young body. Not copied to.

Annabelle died long before her clone was ready so her consciousness gone. Anabelle II is a new person.

I expect we'll see Sterling lambasting Hunter for funding revolutionary science and essentially achieving immortality simply to be an inbreeding maxer in this manner
SCD.JPG

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021
Ah I didn't realize the whole "scar" thing. Haven't played in a while so I must have forgotten that detail. But even if that kind of technology was possible you'd run into issues of the brain simply aging on it's own. Obviously you could then just hand wave some more sci-fi at it like "anti-aging brain cream" which is just radioactive semen because science. I love sci-fi. :LOL:

If you have all the memories feelings ethics morals etc of the prior consciousness, does it matter, it seems like a meaningless distinction.
It's the difference between being you vs leaving a legacy version of you behind. Are you trying to achieve immortality in the "first person perspective" so to speak or are you just trying to immortalize yourself - meaning the you that is you is gone but a copy remains.

Edit: A slightly different example that is kind of relevant is from the game Endless Space. One of the factions is an entire faction of clones of this one insanely rich narcissist that decided to go off on his own into space. Think Elon Musk but with trillions instead of billions of dollars. He gets lonely on his new planet so he clones an empire's worth of himself proclaims himself Horatio The First and then sets his sights on the stars.

I don't remember if I played that faction much but from a google search I pulled up a comment about the in-game Horatio plot: Horatio discovers Horatio behind plot to assassinate Horatio. But in a surprising twist Horatio was really Horatio in disguise, and now takes Horatio's place. This relates back to my original point about clones and consciousness. If you were Horatio Prime you'd want to be in control of the empire. Another Horatio becoming emperor in your stead would still be you but it wouldn't be you you.

LMAO I just learned there is a Horatio dating sim called Love Thyself - A Horatio Story. It's free on Steam so I'm going to check it out tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Commander Booty

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
does anyone know the NTR scene between Ophelia and Kevin? I've played it before but I forgot

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
does anyone know the NTR scene between Ophelia and Kevin? I've played it before but I forgot
When Sterling tries to find out something about the hacks, he turns to Kevin for help, and there is a choice about asking Kevin or I can't remember exactly.
there you will get a bad ending where Kevin will come to them and of course there he will find a disappointed and not receiving full attention from Sterling Ophelia, and his old dream he got to perform worshiping her

I think a die-hard Kevin fan would better remember what scene this is... pinkie96 :Kappa: :HideThePain:

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
It's the bottom right scene of chapter twelve in the gallery
When Sterling tries to find out something about the hacks, he turns to Kevin for help, and there is a choice about asking Kevin or I can't remember exactly.
there you will get a bad ending where Kevin will come to them and of course there he will find a disappointed and not receiving full attention from Sterling Ophelia, and his old dream he got to perform worshiping her

I think a die-hard Kevin fan would better remember what scene this is... pinkie96 :Kappa: :HideThePain:
Brenna wants Kevin to help hacking Eileen and Sterling organizes the meet up. Sterling has Kevin saved as "Fat motherfucker" in his phone. Yet another example of WWG's masterful use of foreshadowing. Brenna dresses provocatively to get off on Kevin ogling her.

For Kevin's help Brenna and Sterling say they'll convince Ophelia to let Kevin apologize to her. The bad end comes when Sterling either decides to ghost Kevin or ask Ophelia if she wants to accept Kevin's apology. Ghosting Kevin leads to him going to the house himself. Ophelia brings him to her room to prevent Catherine from seeing Kevin and aping out. Viewers release the aphrodisiac gas and Ophelia drinks Hunter's wine while Kevin grovels much to Ophelia's pleasure.

I wonder if we'll see Kevin next chapter given that he was screwed on this deal.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
We need to see him back! Maybe next month I'll suggest Kevin X Brenna. Hope Dartred doesn't beat me with Kevin X Catherine
Unfortunately Kevin can only be used once and people seem to want to see Kevin X Tiff which is an odd one. I don't see the appeal outside of people just wanting to see Sterling cucked out of his dream girl. We may never see Kevin x Brenna/Catherine hate sex :eek:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Unfortunately Kevin can only be used once and people seem to want to see Kevin X Tiff which is an odd one. I don't see the appeal outside of people just wanting to see Sterling cucked out of his dream girl. We may never see Kevin x Brenna/Catherine hate sex :eek:
I agree, I think it's more fun if Kevin is paired with someone he's interacted with.

A proper Brenna scene would be nice, we only got a quick shot during the Ophelia ending. And a Catherine scene would be even better, because we didn't actually see them at all, just the vehicle rocking.

I wouldn't mind a Kevin x Aliza scene, he was lusting after her for so long, but they had a short ending and a What If, so maybe that's enough?

I don't think they've interacted directly, but I cant help but wonder about Kevin x Lucia, as they both have an antisocial computer nerd energy that might be fun to play with.

Here's a long-shot idea: what if Kevin starts dating Ophelia's/Mallory's old friend Roxy, the fat former rocker, and then he helps her get back in shape with what he's learned dieting/exercising?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Krat0$ and pinkie96

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I agree, I think it's more fun if Kevin is paired with someone he's interacted with.

A proper Brenna scene would be nice, we only got a quick shot during the Ophelia ending. And a Catherine scene would be even better, because we didn't actually see them at all, just the vehicle rocking.

I wouldn't mind a Kevin x Aliza scene, he was lusting after her for so long, but they had a short ending and a What If, so maybe that's enough?

I don't think they've interacted directly, but I cant help but wonder about Kevin x Lucia, as they both have an antisocial computer nerd energy that might be fun to play with.

Here's a long-shot idea: what if Kevin starts dating Ophelia's/Mallory's old friend Roxy, the fat former rocker, and then he helps her get back in shape with what he's learned dieting/exercising?
Catherine is definitely #1 for me with Brenna and Lucia in second and third. I feel like we got our fill of Aliza x Kevin in the what if. I don't count the bad end as it was horrific.

I wonder if there was more to Catherine's scene which showed she was in college.

Didn't Kevin lose most of the weight through a failed suicide attempt and being forced by his relatives to get a job at amazon :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes