uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
I'm pretty sure that "Hunter Jr" is old Hunter's brain transferred into a clone body. He has a scar on the back of his head and neck from the brain transfer procedure. He probably shows up after the short time-skip (when several pregnancies become obvious) which gives him time to recover from the procedure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s an interesting theory. Perhaps Brenna and Sterling realize something is up and are on to him, which is why we see Brenna seemingly trying to seduce and expose him as Hunter. Would make a lot more sense than Brenna just magically deciding to seduce someone else out of thin air.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
That’s an interesting theory. Perhaps Brenna and Sterling realize something is up and are on to him, which is why we see Brenna seemingly trying to seduce and expose him as Hunter. Would make a lot more sense than Brenna just magically deciding to seduce someone else out of thin air.
If Brenna and Sterling do figure out Hunter Jr's true identity, it could be interesting seeing them try to prove it because who would believe it, right? But Brenna throwing herself at him to prove he's her horny grandfather is kinda like the Salem Witch Trials; what dude wouldn't pop a boner with Brenna's ass on his lap? Brenna also looks similarly enthusiastic about kissing Aliza, so maybe something else is causing Brenna's amorous attitude?

Plus these teasers are labeled as NTR, so there's probably a decision that can lead to Brenna and Hunter Jr having sex. If she was merely trying to expose him, her plan backfires spectacularly.

If my theory turns out to be correct, I'm thinking Hunter Jr won't even show up until late in the chapter (after the time-skip where Cath and Ophelia become visibly pregnant), with the revelation of his true identity happening at the climax of the story.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
If my theory turns out to be correct, I'm thinking Hunter Jr won't even show up until late in the chapter (after the time-skip where Cath and Ophelia become visibly pregnant), with the revelation of his true identity happening at the climax of the story.
I can already imagine the whining that will be against Sterling,when Hunter jr is revealed again not by Sterling but by the girls themselves lol, as always, turns out to be weak and worthless for them :WeSmart: :HideThePain:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I can see this happening. Brenna thinks she can bait old Hunter out. So that explains why she is the one making the moves in the teaser. I just need to know how it goes wrong and she goes all the way instead of just tempting him.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I can see this happening. Brenna thinks she can bait old Hunter out. So that explains why she is the one making the moves in the teaser. I just need to know how it goes wrong and she goes all the way instead of just tempting him.
I think she's horny for Jr due to her drink being spiked and him being attractive. I don't see WWG bothering to include special drinks in each of his NTR teasers if they didn't mean something. Sterling looks shocked that Brenna is being so aggressive after she has a drink.

Hunter also has no problem being patient as we saw in last chapters bad end. He has even more time now that he's young and can play the innocent.

Fayn is right that her trying to prove he's Hunter makes no sense. Imagine Sterling bursting into the room and going "Aha! clearly you're my grandpa as no one else would want to bang my incredibly attractive and slutty sister" and some dude shagging Brenna being like "Are you the only sibling who isn't retarded?" to Brenna.

• Haha
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Most of the last chance winners will likely be main story scenes, simply because most characters are only allowed to win one poll and there aren't many NTR characters to choose from. If every potential NTR character (Hunter, Kevin, Drew, Caspian, ?) wins a poll, that could be an increase in the proportion of NTR scenes, but it should still be less than main story scenes.
Funny that Last chance was limited to 1 per character to prevent too much NTR yet vanilla has been far more popular.
I think it's the lack of NTR options. we have 3 antagonist. Hunter, Drew and Kevin and we can't introduce new ones or ones that have almost no relevance (Cath's priest teacher). Once they get suggested, that's it. They're done. So I'm trying to make the NTR suggestions count. Like Amber X Caspian, Hunter X Lucia, Kevin X Catherine (or Brenna) and Drew X Ophelia. All of these are optimal pairing imo. unless we manage to get Erik to win somehow.
The ones that are originally won have Drew * Ophelia, and Sterling has won one with Eileen , but rest of them I wouldn't call them vanilla/non-ntr or ntr as it's just girl on girl action, where Sterling is missing i.e. Ophelia and Keira - 43%, Kumiko and Flora - 52%, Penny and Catherine - 44%, Tsukiko and Ophelia - 44% and seeing the next one, I think Caspian will bag this one.. So Sterling will also win once but there are 4 NTR heroes namely, Hunter, Drew, Caspian and Kevin vs 1 Sterling.
This was the problem with the previous update as well, lesbian scenes were there but Sterling wasn't a part of the sex or it happened without his involvement. That's why I'm hoping the main story will have more content at least on the vanilla front because this will be an NTR focused end update as WWG said. Because for NTR to happen Hunter, Drew, Caspian or Kevin have to be there in the scene, but saying that the scene is Vanilla/non-ntr and saying that Vanilla is popular in the poll results when Sterling's absent is not correct. Those are not vanilla scenes.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TGafy

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG had said that if any girl x girl wins, he may throw Sterling into the scene anyways. Probably not all, but we can expect some of them.

• Haha
Reactions: pinkie96

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
WWG had said that if any girl x girl wins, he may throw Sterling into the scene anyways. Probably not all, but we can expect some of them.
Thanks for this piece of information :)
I will wait for the chapter 13 to see & confirm this :cool: and chapter 13.2 if WWG has it in the cards (y)

Oh and Caspian X Amber already won. It's Hunter X Lucia in the lead so far in the finals. Voting only just started though, but I don't think i've seen a lead this big before so fast.

View attachment 4008834
Yeah Hunter's got this one in the bag, so 3 NTR scenes confirmed from the polls -- Hunter, Caspian and Drew and from the teasers we have the dog scene with Ophelia and also a scene with Hunter Jr... so 5 NTR scenes till now, then it'll have the final bad ending as well for NTR, so yeah this update as WWG said earlier is NTR focused.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Yeah Hunter's has got this one in the bag, so 3 NTR scenes confirmed from the polls -- Hunter, Caspian and Drew and from the teasers we have the dog scene with Ophelia and also a scene with Hunter Jr... so 5 NTR scenes till now, then it'll have the final bad ending as well for NTR,
I'll be very surprised if we get any scenes of old Hunter. He hasn't been in any previews (and I've offered my theory as to why). The jig is up for him, the family knows what he's been up to, so he probably won't be back.

so yeah this update as WWG said earlier is NTR focused.
Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration? Calling it "NTR focused" implies NTR will be the majority of content. Like I said earlier, there may be an increased amount of NTR due to the Last Chance polls, but Sterling is still the main character and will almost certainly get the most action. WWG isn't basing the chapter exclusively on polls.

Reactions: pinkie96

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I'll be very surprised if we get any scenes of old Hunter. He hasn't been in any previews (and I've offered my theory as to why). The jig is up for him, the family knows what he's been up to, so he probably won't be back.

Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration? Calling it "NTR focused" implies NTR will be the majority of content. Like I said earlier, there may be an increased amount of NTR due to the Last Chance polls, but Sterling is still the main character and will almost certainly get the most action. WWG isn't basing the chapter exclusively on polls.
I'm afraid it's not an exaggeration. As I said earlier that 3 NTR scenes confirmed from the polls -- Hunter, Caspian and Drew. Also we have 2 NTR teasers that show dog scene with Ophelia and one another scene with Hunter Jr. these are 5 scenes in total.

since it'll have additional NTR bad ends as well. So that's more than 5+ scenes for NTR. It is NTR focused in a way.

When you're saying that Sterling will get the highest scenes, I highly doubt that's the case since teasers till now say a different story... unless you're counting the sex happening in the background as scenes for Sterling which we as players cannot see, we will have to wait for the chapter 13 to see Sterling's contribution in scenes.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Since we have some good NTR scenes coming our way this Chapter, I’m curious if the Dev is going to do a big NTR ending where in your choice, it’s Permanent and it doesn’t reset. Like have this chapter have Multiple endings.

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021
Since we have some good NTR scenes coming our way this Chapter, I’m curious if the Dev is going to do a big NTR ending where in your choice, it’s Permanent and it doesn’t reset. Like have this chapter have Multiple endings.
Man i hope so..or at least brings back What Ifs for possible NTR endings.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

Engaged Member
May 28, 2021
Young Hunter has a thing for his daughters and grand-daughters then. What would be the chances that in a bad end he will likely impregnant them

Reactions: Gwimmly

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
It's been a while since I played this game. But what is Lucia's relationship to Hunter? Unless I'm mistaken, Hunter only had Ophelia, Drew, and Aliza as daughters.

Reactions: Gwimmly
4.20 star(s) 373 Votes