sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Can someone who has access to the Patreon compile all of the teasers released until now in one post?
All teasers except the last post have been leaked here I believe. Instead of combing through all these comments they're also posted

Edit: see below

Last edited:

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Any ideas for dream scenes?
Sterling and Catherine are on a date at the mall, Sterling steps away to get them ice cream. When Sterling comes back he sees a guy chatting up Catherine and her laughing. Sterling is pissed and without saying a word drops the ice creams, takes Catherine's hand and walks her to the nearest bathroom.

Cut to Sterling and Catherine in standing 69 position. It's really hot and shows off their athleticism. It ends with them both cumming which makes Catherine's legs give out and she drops Sterling on his head.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
PowerVacuum - Chapter 13
All Teasers Part 1 - Part 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
PowerVacuum - Chapter 13
All Teasers Part 1 - Part 2

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It's mostly because many people wants the time and ressources to be spent ONLY for what THEY want to see.

The fact that there is elaborated NTR and nightmare scenario means that the update will take longer to release.
you are also forgetting that NTR eventually often leaks into the harem story.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
12 chapters in and no NTR has happened outside of non-canon bad ends. Vanilla playthrough has stayed Vanilla and I don't see WWG changing that in the teasers we've gotten so far.
I don't think you understand what NTR leaks mean.

1. sometimes a bug occurs where an NTR scene shows instead of harem scene. the bug will get fixed. but some people still see the scene.
Even if this never happened in this game like you claim, there is always the potential of it happening.
as it happened many times in many other games. If there is no NTR in the game then this potential disappears.

2. misclicks happen. in this game it is not an issue since you can disable NTR in the settings and it will hide all NTR scenes.

3. "near" NTR scenes where the dialog and scenario teases you with NTR without following through. Things like other guys groping your girl before you intervene, its not NTR because he didn't fuck her. But you still watched another guy groping your girl. Or your girl seriously considering cheating on you in her inner monologue, but then not doing so due to NTR being disabled in setting. etc

4. "actually legally speaking this is not NTR according to NTR lawyers" type scenes.

5. altering the waifu's character from a loving wife into a whore on a leash. you can optionally avoid getting cucked this one time by yanking her leash. But it massively degrades her appeal.
This is not actually mandatory. I have seen games where the NTR is done without doing this (ex: superhuman). But 99% of the time where a dev includes optiona NTR they will go with "whore on a leash" route.

6. dev postings teaser videos or pictures of content which explicitly show NTR scene.

I would like to point out my post was in reply to a discussion on why harem fans do not like it when there is optional NTR.
Thus those statements are not explicitly specific to this game.
Even if this game is completely airtight and never leaks any NTR, people got burned enough times on other leaky games that they would be wary.

This specific game is not airtight.
I just recently got burned by seeing hunter fucking a waifu in a dev post.
I now avoid dev posts. Also this gave me PTSD
(less the NTR and more just hunter being so vile)

Reactions: DDBA88

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I don't think you understand what NTR leaks mean.
Just because things like this can happen in other games, doesn't mean it happens in this particular one. In fact, none of your five points happen in this game, so you bringing this up without proper (and incorrect) context is like saying you don't play FPS games because you can glitch through the world in some indie FPS.

Also, point six is a dev post, not in-game content. The only reason why people are wary of these thing happening is because of people like you who use other games as examples for things non-applicable for this game.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I would like to point out my post was in reply to a discussion on why harem fans do not like it when there is optional NTR.
Thus those statements are not explicitly specific to this game.
Even if this game is completely airtight and never leaks any NTR, people got burned enough times on other leaky games that they would be wary.
Dude... 1000210255.gif

I've never seen harem fans whining here, even in the last few months none of the harem people have discussed anything about PV and their NTR because everyone already knows what this game is about...

You wrote some incomprehensible things lol,Maybe you wrote this based on the conclusions of crying anti-ntr fans?
I don't even remember a single scene from ntr being involved in canon. :Kappa:

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes