uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
The debate back and forth about NTR is usually interesting to watch. It's especially intriguing with games like this one where it can be disabled if you don't like it, and yet people still gripe and whine about it. Oh well, some people just like to argue.
Personally, I don't mind most versions of NTR, though I certainly prefer some aspects more than others; overall I can take it or leave it.

The only reason I don't like seeing it in this game is because I find everything about Hunter disgusting; inside and out.
Even his regular scenes, I just read through the dialogue quickly and try to get him off screen as fast as I can.
My biggest NTR complaint with this game is making new random characters and always forcing someone new in for NTR. Feels unnecessary and forced at times. It went from early on trying to outsmart Hunter to prevent it, now it’s just everything with a dick will magically end up in a perfect scenario to NTR. Went from clever to just free for all for NTR sake. Still love the game.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Do you guys think we'll see old Hunter in the last epilogue chapter?
If the latest last chance poll that Dartred shared, in that scenario if Hunter x Lucia wins, then it'll be shown as some sort of bad end... but as of now, story wise if what Fayn_Arawn shared his views on Hunter Jr. is true then Hunter Jr. will be there going forward since he is Hunter. But the latest last chance poll on bad end it'll likely be a flashback scene with Lucia since it mentions Hunter and not Hunter Jr.

Reactions: Gwimmly

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
Why there isnt any chocies in the game? Did the dev changed the system in the last update. I skipped to see what choices i had about futa and ntr stuff but i now came to chapter eleven without being able to click on anything

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Why there isnt any chocies in the game? Did the dev changed the system in the last update. I skipped to see what choices i had about futa and ntr stuff but i now came to chapter eleven without being able to click on anything
Apply the patch in the OP.

Reactions: Doner077

caralhocu123

Nov 30, 2023
I dont understand this game am i dumb? I downloaded the patreon version of chapter 12 and has no sex scenes/content with 3 main characters and i just skipped the game because i thought it was only sidegirls. Where can i find content for Ophelia and Brenna. It also seems to be only kinect story and no choices, did i just download the wrong game

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
I dont understand this game am i dumb? I downloaded the patreon version of chapter 12 and has no sex scenes/content with 3 main characters and i just skipped the game because i thought it was only sidegirls. Where can i find content for Ophelia and Brenna. It also seems to be only kinect story and no choices, did i just download the wrong game
Go to the OP page and download and install the patch.

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes