dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yeah, if/when Hunter X Lucia wins, my next suggestion is going to be Kevin X Catherine. Only because I think Catherine hated Kevin the most. Meaning it should be the best of the 3 girls having hate fucking with Kevin. Brenna was probably the least invested emotionally with Kevin. Best case scenario is that WWG gives us both Brenna and Catherine if either of the two get paired with Kevin.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Yeah, if/when Hunter X Lucia wins, my next suggestion is going to be Kevin X Catherine. Only because I think Catherine hated Kevin the most. Meaning it should be the best of the 3 girls having hate fucking with Kevin. Brenna was probably the least invested emotionally with Kevin. Best case scenario is that WWG gives us both Brenna and Catherine if either of the two get paired with Kevin.
CVB.JPG

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I need help. I don't understand the numbers next to the event description when i click on the robot (helper). For example 0/3. It cannot be midnight because 7 out of the 9 events i see are 0/X. They cannot be all at midnight. If it stands for the location, where is location 0?
Also, i read everywhere that i am suppose to be in the MC's room to click on the helper but i get the same list of events, no matter where i am when i click on the robot. I attached the screen i see when i click on the robot. Thanks.
The fractions represent scenes in a particular storyline, so if (for example) it says 5/5 that means there are no more events until the next chapter. The fractions do not indicate times of day or locations.

Was this helpful or do you need more explanation?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Thank you.
You're welcome.

One more tip: in the early chapters, Helper doesn't tell you when/where to go, so you'll need to look for the character icons in different rooms at different times. Some of the events are repeatable; if you notice you get the same dialogue with no progression, just ignore that location at that hour.

Eventually Helper will have more specific guidance to help trigger certain events, like this from Chapter 3:

screenshot0004.png

Reactions: diablo300

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure that "Hunter Jr" is old Hunter's brain transferred into a clone body. He has a scar on the back of his head and neck from the brain transfer procedure. He probably shows up after the short time-skip (when several pregnancies become obvious) which gives him time to recover from the procedure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So WWG been watching jujutsu kaisen :eek:
Kenjaku.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JojodoLolo

SlavicBrah

Aug 17, 2024
Bro this is some of the best humor i have seen in a AVN.I have never laughed so much to the point i was sounding like a tea kettle.Bravo

Reactions: dartred

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The scenes in the update are going to be based on last chance polls right ? will there be less main story scenes ?

Last edited:

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The scenes in the update are going to be based on last chance polls right ? will there be less main story scenes ?
The last chance scenes are just extra scenes on top of the ones he plans to make. He is still doing his own. He even said that if a last chance pair wins the ones he already planned to pair, those scene would just get extra time instead.

Reactions: DD69-1

The game master

May 19, 2022
The last chance scenes are just extra scenes on top of the ones he plans to make. He is still doing his own. He even said that if a last chance pair wins the ones he already planned to pair, those scene would just get extra time instead.
When NXT update dev n when do we gonna see Ophelia pregnant n mc children too

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Most of the last chance winners will likely be main story scenes, simply because most characters are only allowed to win one poll and there aren't many NTR characters to choose from. If every potential NTR character (Hunter, Kevin, Drew, Caspian, ?) wins a poll, that could be an increase in the proportion of NTR scenes, but it should still be less than main story scenes.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Most of the last chance winners will likely be main story scenes, simply because most characters are only allowed to win one poll and there aren't many NTR characters to choose from. If every potential NTR character (Hunter, Kevin, Drew, Caspian, ?) wins a poll, that could be an increase in the proportion of NTR scenes, but it should still be less than main story scenes.
Funny that Last chance was limited to 1 per character to prevent too much NTR yet vanilla has been far more popular.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think it's the lack of NTR options. we have 3 antagonist. Hunter, Drew and Kevin and we can't introduce new ones or ones that have almost no relevance (Cath's priest teacher). Once they get suggested, that's it. They're done. So I'm trying to make the NTR suggestions count. Like Amber X Caspian, Hunter X Lucia, Kevin X Catherine (or Brenna) and Drew X Ophelia. All of these are optimal pairing imo. unless we manage to get Erik to win somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I think it's the lack of NTR options. we have 3 antagonist. Hunter, Drew and Kevin and we can't introduce new ones or ones that have almost no relevance (Cath's priest teacher). Once they get suggested, that's it. They're done. So I'm trying to make the NTR suggestions count. Like Amber X Caspian, Hunter X Lucia, Kevin X Catherine (or Brenna) and Drew X Ophelia. All of these. unless we manage
Given how popular he was in what ifs it's odd that only now Hunter is being voted for. Guess people had their fill of him being paired with the main girls like I did.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, i personally got a bit of Hunter fatigue, but now that what ifs and dream scenes aren't a thing, i'm ready to see him again.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
yeah, i personally got a bit of Hunter fatigue, but now that what ifs and dream scenes aren't a thing, i'm ready to see him again.
I wonder if Lucia wins if her scene will be with old or young hunter and how it will work if old hunter's body is gone

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Does anyone happen to know what the status update say?
70%. There's also an animation with it that nobody leaked
The version I want is with old, but it would have to happen before the brain swap of course. So that means he comes back home again before the swap happens for this bad end.
Maybe Hunter comes back to get revenge on Lucia for saving Sterling at the end of last chapter.

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone happen to know what the status update say?
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-ch-12-official-what-why-games.36240/post-14718983

70%. There's also an animation with it that nobody leaked

Maybe Hunter comes back to get revenge on Lucia for saving Sterling at the end of last chapter.
I want to see an evil Lucia. Hunter comes back and fills her head with all kinds of sexual thoughts they could do if they worked together. Seeing as Lucia is a closet sexual freak, she could be swayed.

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes