harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Hope he sticks to no NTR for the next game, not because I'm against NTR but I think the need for NTR has watered this game down so much just trying to squeeze in random NTR that makes zero sense. Hope he can focus on a good story without shoehorning random scenes to appease fans.
The senseless plot is integral to the fetish.
NTR fans are being cucked of a coherent story by the dev.
It is metacucking.

• Haha
Reactions: Small-pp-22

indigis

May 8, 2018
One thing that puzzles me a bit is why Ophelia’s breast size grew so substantially in the very early stages of her pregnancy. Her belly is still just as flat as ever

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woooo!!! Natsuko!!! Also it appears Ophelia is gonna use Tsukiko as an outlet for her domenering... something that I'm still waiting for MC to allow on himself at least for it to be HER turn to earn trust, I mean MC had to jump through a LOT of hoops to earn that (and he fucked up royaly along the way) a bit from her would be good.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Woooo!!! Natsuko!!! Also it appears Ophelia is gonna use Tsukiko as an outlet for her domenering... something that I'm still waiting for MC to allow on himself at least for it to be HER turn to earn trust, I mean MC had to jump through a LOT of hoops to earn that (and he fucked up royaly along the way) a bit from her would be good.
Here's the text from the Patreon post:

In Chapter 13, Tsukiko starts snooping on Ophelia and Sterling...until Ophelia has had enough.
I'm guessing that Tsukiko makes some boastful comments about herself and Sterling, and Ophelia is like "okay bitch, prove it." :devilish:

Also, Twisleton sisters auditioning for Brenna's channel? :unsure:

Reactions: Mar775
4.20 star(s) 375 Votes