Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
How are there 9 ? I counted these
1. Drew with Ophelia
2. Caspian with Amber
3. Cerberus with Ophelia
4. Hunter with Lucia
5. Kevin with Brenna
6. Hunter Jr with ... Brenna and Opelia and Aliza?
I'm sorry it's 8 bad ends [3 from Last chance polls, not counting the Drew one since he getting a full extended scene], 4 NTR teasers [those are different scenes with Hunter Jr. {another mouth to feed & new kid on the block} and 1 NTR epilogue, since dev said NTR epilogue this update]

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The Tsukiko X Ophelia teasers dropped. Interestingly enough, it doesn't show them do anything to each other on the teasers. I'm sure they will in the actual scene though.

Reactions: D Dog

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ophelia shoving Tsukiko's head down on Sterling's cock doesn't count?
No, because the person asked for Ophelia and Tsukiko to have sex. Not for them to help each other have sex with Sterling lol.

i meant the teasers are missing them paired together. no kissing, no scissoring, no groping etc.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
No, because the person asked for Ophelia and Tsukiko to have sex. Not for them to help each other have sex with Sterling lol.

i meant the teasers are missing them paired together. no kissing, no scissoring, no groping etc.
im just surprised I'm not the only tsukiko fan, a pleasant one though.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Could this teaser and the pervious one be connected? In the last one called "fork in the road" it seems like Jr gave Ophelia an aphrodisiac and in the canon continuation she gets sexually aggressive towards Sterling and pulls his shorts off while chasing up the stairs. In this teaser Tsukiko finds Sterling's shorts on the stairs before going to Ophelia's room where Ophelia is aggressive and down for a threesome. :unsure:

Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
Are there any other games like this? I love the fact that the NTR is just a bad end and then you go back to the choice that led to the NTR, but I can't seem to find any others, can someone reccommend me some?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

Maybe WWG is adding Sterling to show that at least he's trying to match the NTR scenes count this update.

Edit: Adding 9 bad ends this update lol, 3 from Last chance polls, not counting the Drew one since he getting a full extended scene], 5 NTR teasers + 1 NTR epilogue

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: Krat0$ and Gwimmly

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Maybe WWG is adding Sterling to show that at least he's trying to match the NTR scenes count this update.

Edit: Adding 9 bad ends this update lol, 3 from Last chance polls, not counting the Drew one since he getting a full extended scene], 5 NTR teasers + 1 NTR epilogue
I only came up with 7 bad ends so far. What am I missing? :unsure:

Drew x Ophelia (voted, teased)
Cerberus x Ophelia (teased)
Hunter Jr x Brenna (teased)
Hunter Jr x Ophelia (teased)
Caspian x Amber (voted)
Hunter x Lucia (voted)
Kevin x Brenna (voted)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NTR4Lyfe

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

WWG had said he would probably end up using Sterling in any Girl X Girl last chances. Probably to not let it get boring with Tacos smashing and add a penis for penetration. I just hope Tsukiko and Ophelia actually focus on each other for a little while though. that was the whole point of pairings.

Reactions: DD69-1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I only came up with 7 bad ends so far. What am I missing? :unsure:

Drew x Ophelia (voted, teased)
Cerberus x Ophelia (teased)
Hunter Jr x Brenna (teased)
Hunter Jr x Ophelia (teased)
Caspian x Amber (voted)
Hunter x Lucia (voted)
Kevin x Brenna (voted)
I'm referencing this with the NTR bad end teasers, in my earlier reply to you I mentioned that as well. [there I corrected myself saying that there were 8 bad ends teasers, haven't included the Oct 2nd one, so added that now, I'm thinking even if there are more than 1 bad ends with the same character you're counting it as one.]

It's not enough we need more
lol

WWG had said he would probably end up using Sterling in any Girl X Girl last chances. Probably to not let it get boring with Tacos smashing and add a penis for penetration. I just hope Tsukiko and Ophelia actually focus on each other for a little while though. that was the whole point of pairings.
Just saying to add Sterling in the scenes, because we did see in the previous update Brenna X Eileen [that was girl on girl] and maybe Ophelia X Flora (until Sterling arrived, so if Tsukiko X Ophelia gets the same opening as that one it's okay) because for canon scenes there's less update on Sterling, don't know if it's because to minimize spoilers or lack of Sterling content, will see it when chapter releases.

Reactions: Gwimmly

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Considering that the teasers are for the 'biggest brat on the cast' x 'the most authoritative on the cast', I kinda want a natsuko x Nora one , the oldest and youngest cast members or something, fuck I want a last chance scene with those two really.

4.20 star(s) 375 Votes