FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Brenna the moment the rest of the family starts making more money than her on onlyfans.
View attachment 4119091
As I said to that one person who once posted the "Sterling cheats on Brenna with his Nun Great Aunt on their wedding day, Hunter and his Priest Twin Brother fuck Bride Brenna in revenge" series of arts (And knowing full well they just removed them from this post and never moved them to the actual fan art thread like we asked originally, thus losing those forever), shouldn't this be posted in the Fan Arts thread?

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021
As I said to that one person who once posted the "Sterling cheats on Brenna with his Nun Great Aunt on their wedding day, Hunter and his Priest Twin Brother fuck Bride Brenna in revenge" series of arts (And knowing full well they just removed them from this post and never moved them to the actual fan art thread like we asked originally, thus losing those forever), shouldn't this be posted in the Fan Arts thread?
Now I want to see these pics...

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What AI tool did you use for these?

this site and the Brenna model NSFW version. choose blendermix as your model under model on the left hand side after you click create.

then go to here to get them animated like this, but be warned. it doesn't allow NSFW. so you can go through 30 images before 1 works and even then, it takes a lot of attempts to get 1 video. it does a lot of NSFW checks that you have to get lucky to pass.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021

this site and the Brenna model NSFW version. choose blendermix as your model under model on the left hand side after you click create.

then go to here to get them animated like this, but be warned. it doesn't allow NSFW. so you can go through 30 images before 1 works and even then, it takes a lot of attempts to get 1 video. it does a lot of NSFW checks that you have to get lucky to pass.

Impressive!

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I do have a question, since Hunter has multiple NTR scenes this upcoming chapter, will Kevin or Drew have multiple NTR scenes as well or will they just have one scene?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Any idea/thoughts on how Penny and Catherine would play out :unsure:

I do have a question, since Hunter has multiple NTR scenes this upcoming chapter, will Kevin or Drew have multiple NTR scenes as well or will they just have one scene?
9 NTR scenes in total as of now, but can only confirm 1 scene for Drew with Ophelia and 1 scene for Kevin with Brenna, may be more but we will see that when the update releases.

dksplayground

Apr 19, 2024
In volume 8 of "what if", Ophelia starts going after characters from different AVN's. Does anyone know the name of games these characters are from?

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
he said maybe. He might work on them again after he completes the game. he may do some while he works on his next game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwimmly
4.20 star(s) 375 Votes