Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
During a day out at the mall Brenna continues her hobby of showing off her body. Wearing slutty outfits and bending over to get off on men salivating over her. Sterling usually tolerates this but after being backed up from hours of shopping, he hits his limit and buys some accessories of his own. It's time to head home and remind Brenna who she belongs to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NTR Version: Unfortunately for Brenna a picture of her onlyfans partner with a giant Swastika tattoo across his chest leaks. Her fans are outraged and start mass unsubscribing. With the mortgage and bills needing to be paid, Brenna needs to win back her fans support and fast. Brenna decides to prove her fans wrong by enlisting the help of a local masseur named Laquisha.
This anime aesthetic seems very fitting considering Power Vacuum's art style, and these scenarios are very plausible and feel like they could fit seamlessly into the game. (y)

I want to pitch in on the AI. Brenna may have gone through a whole pound of dogs, but she decided the doberman was her favorite

Yeah, um... I think these are a little too real, and Brenna's eyes look like she's dead. :(

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think they are "AI looking" enough to not confuse people with real photos. i actually don't know if there is a rule against AI semi-realism. I know there isn't one against AI or one against bestiality in games. so mixing the two shouldn't technically be wrong either.

Loutr

Oct 18, 2023
Hello
I m sorry but i really don't understand.

I downloaded the game today and i made a new game.

And then it's like a VN without any choice and then the game end.

It's not a sandbox anymore?

Reactions: Daskapitall

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hello
I m sorry but i really don't understand.

I downloaded the game today and i made a new game.

And then it's like a VN without any choice and then the game end.

It's not a sandbox anymore?

Reactions: Gwimmly

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The big "MANDATORY PATCH" note really shouldn't have been removed from the opening post...

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else think that hunter has access to time travel and that will be his way to win cause the man has access to sorts of resources and connections with people that can get tech and medicines it would not surprise me if he would go back in time and get rid of us early and we had to go and stop him or is this just a plot for a what if more really?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Anyone else think that hunter has access to time travel and that will be his way to win cause the man has access to sorts of resources and connections with people that can get tech and medicines it would not surprise me if he would go back in time and get rid of us early and we had to go and stop him or is this just a plot for a what if more really?
If you think about, Sterling is actually the one with access to time travel. If he ever makes a bad decision that would cause his rivals to win, Helper the Robot sends him back in time so he can make a different choice. :WeSmart:

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
If you think about, Sterling is actually the one with access to time travel. If he ever makes a bad decision that would cause his rivals to win, Helper the Robot sends him back in time so he can make a different choice. :WeSmart:
Then a what if could be that hunter takes control of the helper then since he always interfered all those times before

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Then a what if could be that hunter takes control of the helper then since he always interfered all those times before
Hunter cuts off Helper in a what if with Sean. Helper is about to end the what if before all the pregnant sex stuff, but Hunter directly tells him him off.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Technically, the Robot is the one who can do that, as a meta narrative device more than an actual character, so unless like, we are setting up Sterling's "Luck of the Irish" Hunter mentions a bunch of time as a Virtue Last Reward style "This character can shift between timelines because of the Morphogenetic Field he just doesn't know it" situation with the Robot as a, like, mechanical atemporal construct created by Sterling in the far future in order for his young self not to go insane, I don't think we're gona tackle its existence.

4.20 star(s) 375 Votes