MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
What if after getting hacking help Brenna couldn't stop thinking about Kevin injecting his eye balls into her ass. She invites him over after he's finished work to "help" more. Brenna gets off on teasing Kevin some more, showing him what he'll never have. Unfortunately for her the viewers at home won't be satiated by mere teasing and release the gas.

Gassed Brenna notices Kevin's erection and gets cocky. She goes from simple bending over and dipping to show off her cleavage to her top "malfunctioning" and straight all fours ass taunting. Kevin who has reached his limit and has nothing to lose seizes the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The idea is more canon-ntr than non-canon...

I know you're trying to liven up the thread, but your wish would be more suited to a plot where an ntr scene crossed the border to canon for some reason IMO.

And during this time she could have long ago fucked her mentally retarded brother than arrange a meeting for Kevin's eye balls

The only profitable plot for Brenna/Kevin is if Brenna goes home to her aunt,like the aunt wanted her help or something like that, and Kevin himself unexpectedly comes there as if he came to collect his things from his ex...
and then there will be an unexpected turn when they suddenly even find wine there, then there will be a bad Ending.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
The idea is more canon-ntr than non-canon...

I know you're trying to liven up the thread, but your wish would be more suited to a plot where an ntr scene crossed the border to canon for some reason IMO.

And during this time she could have long ago fucked her mentally retarded brother than arrange a meeting for Kevin's eye balls

The only profitable plot for Brenna/Kevin is if Brenna goes home to her aunt,like the aunt wanted her help or something like that, and Kevin himself unexpectedly comes there as if he came to collect his things from his ex...
and then there will be an unexpected turn when they suddenly even find wine there, then there will be a bad Ending.
I mean it literally is canon that Brenna gets off on guys looking at her which is why she wore that outfit. She invited Kevin over to taunt him, not bang him.

I will do a vanilla one where Sterling doesn't let Brenna antics slide after meeting Kevin.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
My comment was not a response against your idea, I mean, why did she need Kevin and hacking again?
Does Brenna have anything else from Kevin?

She seems to have sorted it out with her ex-girlfriend, what else is left? So thinking about Kevin at this point and taunting him even more, it seems canon, didn't Sterling and Lucia find gases, how can something bad happen next?

Any guy would look at Brenna, and who wouldn't? It's not just Kevin, many girls similar to like Brenna, they like attention for themselves, they are sly things... so I don't know what this teasing will give Brenna, so your idea was like Brenna can't forget about Kevin and is ready to pounce on him at any moment, that's why it looks like canon even if through teasing he breaks her

That's why my comment is that it can happen in the house of an aunt who met by chance, they could first talk, then Brenna suddenly, waiting for her aunt, starts drinking wine and Kevin will be there at the wrong time.

Last edited:

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
My comment was not a response against your idea, I mean, why did she need Kevin and hacking again?
Does Brenna have anything else from Kevin?

She seems to have sorted it out with her ex-girlfriend, what else is left? So thinking about Kevin at this point and taunting him even more, it seems canon, didn't Sterling and Lucia find gases, how can something bad happen next?

That's why my comment is that it can happen in the house of an aunt who met by chance, they could first talk, then Brenna suddenly, waiting for her aunt, starts drinking wine and Kevin will be there at the wrong time.
She didn't need help from him. It was an excuse to tease him more. This what if idea takes place the day Kevin helps Sterling and Brenna. The gas canisters are still there.

Kevin isn't Aliza's ex and she hates him. If Brenna found him alone at Aliza's house then she'd be speed dialing Catherine.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
She didn't need help from him. It was an excuse to tease him more. This what if idea takes place the day Kevin helps Sterling and Brenna. The gas canisters are still there.
I know they are there... but how can this happen if they removed them completely? drag the gas canisters back into the room and that's it? well, unless of course it turns out to be Lucia's fault and then it makes sense where the gas canisters came from...

but there are too many inconsistencies for such a case, so it's hard to figure it out... that's why I gave ideas where Brenna visits Aliza and Kevin himself would accidentally end up there too... in general, everyone has their own opinion, so let's not argue

Unless of course you mean that everything you wrote was for the idea of What if...? then it's worth clarifying. And so, the more profitable idea is if Brenna visits Aliza, and Kevin will also be there,He seemed to be living with her, and suddenly came to collect some of his things ... in general, we'll see what dev comes up with. :Kappa:

Last edited:

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I know they are there... but how can this happen if they removed them completely? drag the gas canisters back into the room and that's it? well, unless of course it turns out to be Lucia's fault and then it makes sense where the gas canisters came from...

but there are too many inconsistencies for such a case, so it's hard to figure it out... that's why I gave ideas where Brenna visits Aliza and Kevin himself would accidentally end up there too... in general, everyone has their own opinion, so let's not argue

Unless of course you mean that everything you wrote was for the idea of What if...? then it's worth clarifying. And so, the more profitable idea is if Brenna visits Aliza, and Kevin will also be there... in general, we'll see what dev comes up with. :Kappa:
I was making a what if idea to go along with an image I made. The idea takes place before Lucia or Sterling know about the cannisters. It takes place early in chapter 12 when Sterling and Brenna go to the mall and get help from Kevin

I wasn't making a suggestion for an actual what if or last chance.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I was making a what if idea to go along with an image I made. The idea takes place before Lucia or Sterling know about the cannisters. It takes place early in chapter 12 when Sterling and Brenna go to the mall and get help from Kevin

I wasn't making a suggestion for an actual what if or last chance.
Ah,Would have said so right away... I already understood what you mean.

at first i thought you meant for a future update

Reactions: pinkie96

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
What if after getting hacking help Brenna couldn't stop thinking about Kevin injecting his eye balls into her ass. She invites him over after he's finished work to "help" more. Brenna gets off on teasing Kevin some more, showing him what he'll never have. Unfortunately for her the viewers at home won't be satiated by mere teasing and release the gas.

Gassed Brenna notices Kevin's erection and gets cocky. She goes from simple bending over and dipping to show off her cleavage to her top "malfunctioning" and straight all fours ass taunting. Kevin who has reached his limit and has nothing to lose seizes the moment.
what did you use to make this? Actually looks like Brenna and the fingers are not messed up.

Reactions: superdde39

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
what did you use to make this? Actually looks like Brenna and the fingers are not messed up.
Civitai site. Model: Perfect Pony XL. Lora: Brenna (Power Vacuum Game). I also used photoshop to change the guys skin tone and fix the fingers.

Reactions: Gwimmly

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I don't want to give anyone false hope (or upset DD69-1), but it's still possible WWG could do something with this. I recall a discussion on discord where someone asked what would happen if we voted for a pairing that WWG had already planned, and he said he'd try to make it longer. So it's conceivable that we may get some surprise pairings that weren't voted on.
It's going to a real short update then at least for the NON-NTR crowd, we don't even have a count of scenes that Sterling is a part of till now, but for NTR scenes; the NTR protagonist will always be there, so it's 9 bad ends vs [how many scenes with Sterling ?].
You can understand why I called it NTR focused update earlier since bad end scene count has tripled if compared to the chapter 12.

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021

I'm just hoping WWG keeps Kevin fat :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: pinkie96

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It's going to a real short update then at least for the NON-NTR crowd,
we don't even have a count of scenes that Sterling is a part of till now,
It's possible (but unlikely) that you may be correct, but think about what you just said. You declare there will be little non-NTR content, while also admitting you don't know how many non-NTR scenes there will be. That is not a logic-based conclusion.

You can understand why I called it NTR focused update
And you're still misusing the word "focused". It implies NTR will be the central theme and majority of scenes. Again, this could turn out to be true (but probably won't), but we can't know for sure until the update comes out.

NTR4Lyfe

Jan 15, 2018
It's going to a real short update then at least for the NON-NTR crowd, we don't even have a count of scenes that Sterling is a part of till now, but for NTR scenes; the NTR protagonist will always be there, so it's 9 bad ends vs [how many scenes with Sterling ?].
You can understand why I called it NTR focused update earlier since bad end scene count has tripled if compared to the chapter 12.
1000017843.gif

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
lol... I'm not going to lie that's very funny :ROFLMAO:

It's possible (but unlikely) that you may be correct, but think about what you just said. You declare there will be little non-NTR content, while also admitting you don't know how many non-NTR scenes there will be. That is not a logic-based conclusion.

And you're still misusing the word "focused". It implies NTR will be the central theme and majority of scenes. Again, this could turn out to be true (but probably won't), but we can't know for sure until the update comes out.
I'm basing everything on the information that we have available to us on this forum right now and the images & teasers which were shared here, not sure how that's not logical. 9 NTR bad ends are confirmed that's logical, seeing the other teasers we cannot determine how many scenes Sterling would get [5 mostly, this is again a guess]

Not sure how I'm misusing anything the word "focused" since I'm only saying that based on teasers and polls shared, last time it was 6, now it's 9 -- it is the central theme, kindly check the previous chapters and see the scene count there. So far, the teasers shared here show more NTR scenes than the Sterling ones and whatever I said was after taking that into consideration, it's misleading on your part if you don't see that and say that I've not made a logic-based conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDBA88

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
lol... I'm not going lie that's very funny :ROFLMAO:

I'm basing everything on the information that we have available to us on this forum right now and the images & teasers which were shared here, not sure how that's not logical. 9 NTR bad ends are confirmed that's logical, seeing the other teasers we cannot determine how many scenes Sterling would get [5 mostly, this is again a guess]

Not sure how I'm misusing anything the word "focused" since I'm only saying that based on teasers and polls shared, last time it was 6, now it's 9 -- it is the central theme, kindly check the previous chapters and see the scene count there. So far, the teasers shared here show more NTR scenes than the Sterling ones and whatever I said was after taking that into consideration, it's misleading on your part if you don't see that and say that I've not made a logic-based conclusion.
The issue is that you have insufficient information to support your conclusion. You're making a guess based on sample information, and that's fine. What's not fine is presenting your guess as a fact, because you cannot prove it.

Consider that there may be many more vanilla scenes. These scenes will be canon, i.e. part of the story. WWG may be deliberately withholding previews of these scenes in an attempt to reduce spoilers. That would be consistent with him reducing previews from 3 per month down to 2.

4.20 star(s) 375 Votes