Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hell, i feel like i've downloaded the wring game. I keep reading about making interesting choices and different routes but for me the game functions like a completely linear visual novel wich just boots me back tot he start page after it ends. i tried loading a save sent by a fan here and it presented a completely different game. Any ideas?
Well have you tried download the Patch? :unsure:-__-

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Bro don't start this fucking debate again
Wasn't looking to start anything, just saying that chapter 12 had 3 NTR bad ends this one has 9 confirmed as of yet. Just wishing for quality and good amount of Vanilla scenes in the update that's all. Because haven't seen any Vanilla teasers for Ophelia after the K9 teaser dropped.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
With regard to the Kevin poll, I hope there's an option where he isn't directly with any of the girls; something where he gets owned.
If it's a scene with Kevin, I'd wish for him to be on the receiving end because a trap he setup for someone else backfired.
Much like Hunter, I have no interest in seeing him with any of the girls, unless they are watching him get humiliated or something else bad happening to them.
If he, or any other character, were a halfway decent person I wouldn't mind them having some time with the girls. But when every option is an awful human being I don't want the girls to be subjected to that; they've been through enough already.

So, considering his backstory, it would be fun to have him setup a contraption to try and trap one of the girls in it. The choice would be which girl turns the tables on him, and traps him in the device. Then he gets locked in and an electric dildo machine makes him scream as Ophelia or Brenna smirk and walk away.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
There is All Kevin Edition poll. Can someone share what are the options and which one is winning?
(I hope it's Brenna)
Edit: Just saw it was posted just 2 hours ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
I'm not a big Tiff fan, so I might be biased here, but I think it's a shame that Kevin x Tiff is probably going to win. At least with Brenna or Catherine, there's a history of the characters interacting, which would make for a bigger payoff. I don't think Kevin and Tiff have even met. I hope WWG will find a way to give it an interesting twist, because I'm wholly underwhelmed by the idea of this pairing.

It's also too bad this is the final Last Chance, although we were running out of eligible characters I suppose.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
I'm not a big Tiff fan, so I might be biased here, but I think it's a shame that Kevin x Tiff is probably going to win. At least with Brenna or Catherine, there's a history of the characters interacting, which would make for a bigger payoff. I don't think Kevin and Tiff have even met. I hope WWG will find a way to give it an interesting twist, because I'm wholly underwhelmed by the idea of this pairing.

It's also too bad this is the final Last Chance, although we were running out of eligible characters I suppose.
Same. If Tiff was going to be an option then I would have preferred her with Sean as they don't have a scene and know each other.

Catherine hates Kevin and kicked the shit out of him. Brenna got off on showing off to Kevin and owes him but didn't follow through on the deal.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
that's exactly my thought, especially with Catherine. Catherine hated Kevin the most out of the 3 main girls. So her having to fuck the man she hates is a dark NTR we haven't really had yet.

Last edited:

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Brenna got off on showing off to Kevin and owes him but didn't follow through on the deal.
Exactly! That's what I'm saying, that is a pretty good scene to have in the game. (Kevin could contact Sterling or Brenna to meet and honour their deal, and WWG can show an option for Sterling missing the meeting for something else and Brenna shows up alone, Kevin demands something right there and doesn't give her an option to back out)

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Brenna got off on showing off to Kevin and owes him but didn't follow through on the deal.
I don't want to give anyone false hope (or upset DD69-1), but it's still possible WWG could do something with this. I recall a discussion on discord where someone asked what would happen if we voted for a pairing that WWG had already planned, and he said he'd try to make it longer. So it's conceivable that we may get some surprise pairings that weren't voted on.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Is there still a lot of people that need to vote or is that essentially everyone ? Hoping for a Brenna x Kevin comeback
Last poll got 70 and this one has 60. The wallpaper poll also has 111. I wonder why so many people vote for the wallpaper but not the last chance :unsure:
August had 67 votes, and September had 70. We're currently at 61 votes, and it looks like Brenna made a comeback (for now)...

Didn't realize Brenna was winning now. The cock hog always cums out on top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gwimmly

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
With regard to the Kevin poll, I hope there's an option where he isn't directly with any of the girls; something where he gets owned.
If it's a scene with Kevin, I'd wish for him to be on the receiving end because a trap he setup for someone else backfired.
Much like Hunter, I have no interest in seeing him with any of the girls, unless they are watching him get humiliated or something else bad happening to them.
If he, or any other character, were a halfway decent person I wouldn't mind them having some time with the girls. But when every option is an awful human being I don't want the girls to be subjected to that; they've been through enough already.

So, considering his backstory, it would be fun to have him setup a contraption to try and trap one of the girls in it. The choice would be which girl turns the tables on him, and traps him in the device. Then he gets locked in and an electric dildo machine makes him scream as Ophelia or Brenna smirk and walk away.
Not Gonna lie that would be funny to see and I hope something similar happens when his plan fails:KEK:

Last poll got 70 and this one has 60. The wallpaper poll also has 111.

I wonder why so many people vote for the wallpaper but not the last chance :unsure:
So is the Meme Special still losing? because that would be something to see imo:BootyTime:

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Last poll got 70 and this one has 60. The wallpaper poll also has 111. I wonder why so many people vote for the wallpaper but not the last chance :unsure:
Probably because the wallpaper has an option for everyone, and the last chance is only for people that like the three letter combo.

Not Gonna lie that would be funny to see and I hope something similar happens when his plan fails:KEK:
Here's hoping ;)

Reactions: AVNTester2

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
No. August's had 2 Vanilla options and got 67 votes while the wallpaper that month got 148
Oh, interesting.
I can't vote in them, so I tend to pay them little attention. Had seemed like the ones I remembered were between people other than Sterling and a love interest, so that was just my guess.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
What if after getting hacking help Brenna couldn't stop thinking about Kevin injecting his eye balls into her ass. She invites him over after he's finished work to "help" more. Brenna gets off on teasing Kevin some more, showing him what he'll never have. Unfortunately for her the viewers at home won't be satiated by mere teasing and release the gas.

Gassed Brenna notices Kevin's erection and gets cocky. She goes from simple bending over and dipping to show off her cleavage to her top "malfunctioning" and straight all fours ass taunting. Kevin who has reached his limit and has nothing to lose seizes the moment.

STOIRTAP

Jul 7, 2024
What if after getting hacking help Brenna couldn't stop thinking about Kevin injecting his eye balls into her ass. She invites him over after he's finished work to "help" more. Brenna gets off on teasing Kevin some more, showing him what he'll never have. Unfortunately for her the viewers at home won't be satiated by mere teasing and release the gas.

Gassed Brenna notices Kevin's erection and gets cocky. She goes from simple bending over and dipping to show off her cleavage to her top "malfunctioning" and straight all fours ass taunting. Kevin who has reached his limit and has nothing to lose seizes the moment.
(n)

4.20 star(s) 375 Votes