DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The issue is that you have insufficient information to support your conclusion. You're making a guess based on sample information, and that's fine. What's not fine is presenting your guess as a fact, because you cannot prove it.

Consider that there may be many more vanilla scenes. These scenes will be canon, i.e. part of the story. WWG may be deliberately withholding previews of these scenes in an attempt to reduce spoilers. That would be consistent with him reducing previews from 3 per month down to 2.
Not sure at this point man to be honest but with the info that we have on hand it seems NTR is in the lead. Because even if you say "Consider that there may be many more vanilla scenes" it would be difficult to quantify those which is easier in the case of NTR teasers and the dev's decisions to not share the story ones. But will wait for the chapter 13 to drop and see which genre is the focused one (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
bro WTF :ROFLMAO:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Catherine hate Kevin the most ? so a scene with her would make more sense from a NTR standpoint than a scene with Brenna.

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

dartred

Forum Fanatic
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Please correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Catherine hate Kevin the most ? so a scene with her would make more sense from a NTR standpoint than a scene with Brenna.
Yup and that's exactly why i suggested it. It got so far behind that i just switched my vote from my own suggestion over to Brenna. Since that pair makes the second most sense. Tiff doesn't even know Kevin. The situation wouldn't be as big of a payoff with Tiff. The big payoff would have been Catherine but she's not even close.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yup and that's exactly why i suggested it. It got so far behind that i just switched my vote from my own suggestion over to Brenna. Since that pair makes the second most sense. Tiff doesn't even know Kevin. The situation wouldn't be as big of a payoff with Tiff. The big payoff would have been Catherine but she's not even close.
I was thinking the same thing. I think they suggested Tiff and Kevin because they haven't seen Kevin with Tiff. On the plus side Sterling likes Tiff, it might be that they wanted to see that angle being explored, where Kevin kind of steals Tiff away, like payback for Sterling taking Aliza sort of away from Kevin.

Last edited:

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
is this game finished ? long time now since last update. i liked the game very much. the only new i saw was the "what if" episodes but whats with the main story ? is it finished :unsure:

Reactions: animeking2264

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
During a day out at the mall Brenna continues her hobby of showing off her body. Wearing slutty outfits and bending over to get off on men salivating over her. Sterling usually tolerates this but after being backed up from hours of shopping, he hits his limit and buys some accessories of his own. It's time to head home and remind Brenna who she belongs to.
NTR Version: Unfortunately for Brenna a picture of her onlyfans partner with a giant Swastika tattoo across his chest leaks. Her fans are outraged and start mass unsubscribing. With the mortgage and bills needing to be paid, Brenna needs to win back her fans support and fast. Brenna decides to prove her fans wrong by enlisting the help of a local masseur named Laquisha.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
During a day out at the mall Brenna continues her hobby of showing off her body. Slutty outfits and bending over to get off on men salivating over her. Sterling usually tolerates this but after being backed up from hours of shopping, he hits his limit and buys some accessories of his own. It's time to head home and remind Brenna who she belongs to.
NTR Version: Unfortunately for Brenna a picture of her onlyfans partner with a giant Swastika tattoo across his chest leaks. Her fans are outraged and start mass unsubscribing. With the mortgage and bills needing to be paid, Brenna needs to win back her fans support and fast. Brenna decides to prove her fans wrong by enlisting the help of a local masseur named Laquisha.
Already better than the last bad ends events where picking the non-ntr/non-bad end option you just get nothing lewd

4.20 star(s) 375 Votes