Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Gang, I've just started playing the game, but I'm missing something obvious here.
  1. I see the selectable rooms at the bottom and pictures of the people above them.
  2. I see the robot in the bottom right that gives me a set of specs in the form x/y
But as I go through the days, it seems like I'm just going in circles trying different options, but not seeming to get anywhere. I see that slowly my stats are going up, but I have no indications that something has occurred that cause the stat to change.

Sorry for being dense, but what am I missing?
Can you share a screenshot of the robot/paths that you see?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Gang, I've just started playing the game, but I'm missing something obvious here.
  1. I see the selectable rooms at the bottom and pictures of the people above them.
  2. I see the robot in the bottom right that gives me a set of specs in the form x/y
But as I go through the days, it seems like I'm just going in circles trying different options, but not seeming to get anywhere. I see that slowly my stats are going up, but I have no indications that something has occurred that cause the stat to change.

Sorry for being dense, but what am I missing?
You get "points" for helping with chores and such, but the dev decided to drop this grindy stat system. These events are still playable/repeatable, but if you notice they play out exactly the same every time, you can simply avoid them and focus on story events. There are other events that seem repetitive, like watching TV with Ophelia, but if you pay attention you'll notice variations as you progress. You might have to use a little process-of-elimination early on, but eventually you'll recognize when/where not to go. Also the robot ("Helper") in Sterling's (the "MC") bedroom shows your progress through various plot lines, check with it for clues.

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
You get "points" for helping with chores and such
That's exactly the sort of help (strategy hints) that I was looking for. So far the game seems pretty pedantic, but so many people love it that I figure I'm just not understanding something.

the dev decided to drop this grindy stat system
Does that mean that the stats the robot shows is going away at some point later in the game?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's exactly the sort of help (strategy hints) that I was looking for. So far the game seems pretty pedantic, but so many people love it that I figure I'm just not understanding something.

Does that mean that the stats the robot shows is going away at some point later in the game?
What the robot shows are the scenes that still need to be seen before that event is considered completed. You need to complete all events before you can progress the story.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018

The start is still somewhat grindy, that passes quickly though and the scenes especially on later days are oh so worth it. As Fayn Arawn said, in the beginning you'll still need to accumulate points by helping the girls out (helping Brenna or Cath with cleaning after breakfast, helping out in the pool area in the afternoon with Ophelia), but once you are past the initial thresholds, the events will progress by themselves by just playing them.

Last edited:

littleme

Sep 13, 2021
The start is still somewhat grindy, that passes quickly though and the scenes especially on later days are oh so worth it. As littleme said, in the beginning you'll still need to accumulate points by helping the girls out (helping Brenna or Cath with cleaning after breakfast, helping out in the pool area in the afternoon with Ophelia), but once you are past the initial thresholds, the events will progress by themselves by just playing them.
Okay, I’ll keep after it. Some of it just seems mighty repetitive so far. Other than making what feels like random choices, I don’t yet feel like I’m doing much. I also wish there was some form of feedback given when something was completed.

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021
Okay, I’ll keep after it. Some of it just seems mighty repetitive so far. Other than making what feels like random choices, I don’t yet feel like I’m doing much. I also wish there was some form of feedback given when something was completed.
There's a skip time button at the top left I believe that you can use to get to the scenes that are still red for the robot.

Reactions: littleme

john984

Jun 6, 2020
There is All Kevin Edition poll. Can someone share what are the options and which one is winning?
(I hope it's Brenna)
Edit: Just saw it was posted just 2 hours ago

Reactions: Grenbro and Krat0$

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
9 NTR scenes this update confirmed till now ? [4 from the last chance polls + 4 from the NTR teasers + 1 NTR epilogue]
seems like an NTR focused update as stated earlier. Hoping there is adequate amount of Vanilla content to match this and also hoping that dev doesn't drop the final chapter 13.2 or whatever it would be called for Vanilla content.

Chieflenafan

Aug 9, 2024
9 NTR scenes this update confirmed till now ? [4 from the last chance polls + 4 from the NTR teasers + 1 NTR epilogue]
seems like an NTR focused update as stated earlier. Hoping there is adequate amount of Vanilla content to match this and also hoping that dev doesn't drop the final chapter 13.2 or whatever it would be called for Vanilla content.
Bro don't start this fucking debate again

IGotPot

Jul 13, 2018
Hello, i feel like i've downloaded the wring game. I keep reading about making interesting choices and different routes but for me the game functions like a completely linear visual novel wich just boots me back tot he start page after it ends. i tried loading a save sent by a fan here and it presented a completely different game. Any ideas?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 375 Votes