Jun 13, 2018
I think Drew is just an opportunist, very much like Sterling is, and she's not actively trying to steal anyone from him.

In the Lucia scene, she chose to live with Drew and they formed a real bond before having sex. I think this scene was the least "problematic" in terms of treachery or betrayal.

All that said, we still don't know the truth about Drew's affair with David. It's hard for me to imagine Drew being innocent there.
while i agree with the thought that she's an opportunist, i TOTALLY find her Lucia scene "problematic"....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
said "NOPE" there and reloaded my save
consent is kinda important to me.....kinda ironic how

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I think Drew is just an opportunist, very much like Sterling is, and she's not actively trying to steal anyone from him.

In the Tiff scene, Sterling already messed up and blew his shot with her. Although Drew did use some underhanded trickery at the spa, it wasn't so different from things Sterling has done to coerce some girls into sex.

In the Brenna scene, keep in mind that Drew was influenced by the aphrodisiac chemicals that Hunter warned about earlier. She still gave Brenna the special wine knowing what it would do, so she's at least partially guilty.

In the Lucia scene, she chose to live with Drew and they formed a real bond before having sex. I think this scene was the least "problematic" in terms of treachery or betrayal.

All that said, we still don't know the truth about Drew's affair with David. It's hard for me to imagine Drew being innocent there.
I am curious about the things Sterling has done to coerce some women into sex. I remember a lot of opportunist scenes, and a lot of scenes where he was under the influence of the aphrodisiac(even during those scenes I dont remember him doing anything over the top), but nothing that really jumped out as coercion.
It has been a while, and with a game as dense as this one I probably forgot something

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
I am curious about the things Sterling has done to coerce some women into sex. I remember a lot of opportunist scenes, and a lot of scenes where he was under the influence of the aphrodisiac(even during those scenes I dont remember him doing anything over the top), but nothing that really jumped out as coercion.
It has been a while, and with a game as dense as this one I probably forgot something
The only thing I can remember that's kinda shady is when he sucked on Ophelia's clit in the bathtub for the first time. Other than that maybe when he 69's with Brenna for the first time, I think she says Hunter gave her a drink or food or something, I don't think that qualifies as coercion though.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
The only thing I can remember that's kinda shady is when he sucked on Ophelia's clit in the bathtub for the first time. Other than that maybe when he 69's with Brenna for the first time, I think she says Hunter gave her a drink or food or something, I don't think that qualifies as coercion though.
I filed the clit sucking under sexual assault, cause he didn't really use any words he just did it. (today on sentences I never thought I would say:ROFLMAO: )

Jun 13, 2018
well, in a VERY ironic pre-amble- Lucia raped him AND went down on him in his sleep (which is ALSO technically rape.....) a few times! funny how he eventually flipped it on her though....

4.20 star(s) 373 Votes